~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I never had SPD, so I can't be sure.
But whatever it is, I hope it goes away ... lol. Its miserable trying to sleep at night.

I am not sure, but in my experience I never had any pain with BH's. Its a bit weird when your tummy gets all tight, but wasn't painful.

I don't think it was a bh, I think it was just a stitch to be honest. God doctors is only 3 mins from my flat lol :D

I only got my results back today Anna because I had a growth scan and consultant appointment (high risk and all that) at the same hospital where I sat the GTT and had routine bloods done yesterday...they generally take about 4 days to reach the department, then they will call you if there are any problems. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! BabyMama89 I will update you Hon when I get on my laptop. :hugs:

These next couple of weeks are going to be so busy. Jace has a dentist check up today at 1 pm and then we have Open House at 5:30 cuz he starts Kindergarten on the 23rd. :cry: Meeting his Soccer Coach on Thursday and he also starts soccer on the 23rd!!! Gonna be busy!!

Silas, I have been having the same pains. Hurts like a mother!!! Doctor told me it is normal. I think it is from Bryelle laying so low.

But whatever it is, I hope it goes away ... lol. Its miserable trying to sleep at night.

I am not sure, but in my experience I never had any pain with BH's. Its a bit weird when your tummy gets all tight, but wasn't painful.

Def sounds like SPD hun.. I started getting bad pains down there from 18 weeks but thought it was a pulled groin muscle from gym/swimming. MW said she thought it was spd and it has gotten so bad-i went to physio for it last week and she confirmed it as a bad case and gave me this band to wear and if the pain doesnt ease I have to use crutches as I cant even sneeze without wanting to scream in pain. TBh I am pretty bleak about it as I am not entirely sure how the hell I am going to give birth when i can barely open my legs.. it would makes sense for you too since there is a very short gap between when you were last preg and now so your ligaments never got to tighten properly thus leaving your pelvis to do all the work.. It's also common in cases where the baby is big eeeekkk, although I never had any such pain with Ashton.. Hope it feels better soon hun, not much they can do for it really although I am going to try get my chiropracter friend to click it back for me and do some manipulation..:thumbup:

There is a May 2011 due dates thread started in First Tri. So by the time we drop there will be an August due date thread....

Well back from camping and how good is it to be back in my own bed!!!! I had GTT fasting yesterday 13hrs no food!!! was starving, should hear by tomorrow if any probs.Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone well. 5 weeks on friday before finish work (not that I am counting)!!!

Cant believe May thread there already doesnt seem 5 mins since we where all there.

Good too hear all is well AM - On the MW appt front Ive had nothing but perfect appointments too :D Just not been feeling great myself - I prob have low iron too - which should get picked up at my GTT and blood tests tomorrow if I have.

I got measured for a new bra today as my old underwired ones were really beginning to dig into me - and I have gained 4 inches on my rib cage - so up 2 sizes!!felt so comfy as soon as I put it on :D
I also managed to get a baby monitor in boots reduced from £75 to £25 :happydance:

Welcome back from ur hols Weezy - how did u find the camping? I have 6 weeks Friday till I finish work - but I also have a weeks hols so technically 5 weeks for me too woo hoo!!

Lol xx

Its a Lindam digital 2 way one - cheapest I found it online was £40 on Amazon - so defo a bargain- dunno if its nationwide sale as was on the side amongst reduced make up etc??

Lol xx

Camping was great but worn out!!!

Damn just bought a monitor for £60 I always miss the bargains!!!

Come on over Kayley! I'm here running the thread and staying! :haha:

Come be my partner in crime! :D

Welcome to all of the new people! I have updated! :hugs:

This thread is sooo busy I can't remember what page I need to catch up from lol.

OMG I text my midwife last week asking her a question and she only got back to me last night at 11.30pm!! I am sooo glad the text didn't wake me up otherwise I would've been so grumpy lol

Hello ladies, been lurking in the 3rd tri for a while, may aswell move over. Only slightly early!
xxx

you have a mobile number for your mw!!!!

i hve the main office number - or i can ring the med centre - and they then ring mw on call.

I have a mobile number for my midwife...not that I would want to contact her...she is a nasty old dragon woman :haha:

you have a mobile number for your mw!!!!

i hve the main office number - or i can ring the med centre - and they then ring mw on call.

Yeah I have got her mob no but its a work mob no not her personal number. I never thought of it as being odd but now I think about it I don't think I had my DD's mob no lol. My midwife likes to text appointment dates through :D

Def sounds like SPD hun.. I started getting bad pains down there from 18 weeks but thought it was a pulled groin muscle from gym/swimming. MW said she thought it was spd and it has gotten so bad-i went to physio for it last week and she confirmed it as a bad case and gave me this band to wear and if the pain doesnt ease I have to use crutches as I cant even sneeze without wanting to scream in pain. TBh I am pretty bleak about it as I am not entirely sure how the hell I am going to give birth when i can barely open my legs.. it would makes sense for you too since there is a very short gap between when you were last preg and now so your ligaments never got to tighten properly thus leaving your pelvis to do all the work.. It's also common in cases where the baby is big eeeekkk, although I never had any such pain with Ashton.. Hope it feels better soon hun, not much they can do for it really although I am going to try get my chiropracter friend to click it back for me and do some manipulation..:thumbup:

Wow, thanks for the information. :(
I cannot imagine it getting any worse, tbh. Its not so bad during the day, but when I am lying down at night it is awful. :wacko:

i love both my midwives,

my hubby works in the medcentre - so i get messages passed along via hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->