~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

baby Adriana Katrina was born on the 16.11.10 weighing 8 pound 2. Still in hospital so no pic as yet! X

Congrats HG!!!! :hugs: I'll update tomorrow when I am on my laptop! :kiss:

COngrats all thats given birth since my last post! so many to name. I am still here 3 days over due but I have laundry to do to keep me busy lol

Announcing the birth of baby Frida at 11pm on Sunday 14th November. She's wonderful!
Good luck all you other sparklers :flower:

Congrats! She is beautiful! I remember our early chats about waiting for af to return and you now have your gorgeous bundle and I am on my edd!

Well done! Xxx

Hi, Could you update the first page for me too please. Leo was born on 9th November at 12.28pm weighing 8ib 11oz and was 40 cm long and 35cm head.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and it wont be long until your lo arrives

Congrats Weezywu, and happygail!

Well...I woke up at 330 this morning, wet....I think my water broke. Called hosptial, said to put a pad on and get a little more rest, and to call back in an hour.

no sleeping for me, Im a nervous wreck (OH is still sleeping, he crashed on the couch). I'm ready for my baby to be here, but seriously, its like "OMG! IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!"

I never got to the store to get stuff we need for the house, and my hospital bag! Oh well, I guess I'll have to send my mom out shopping with my credit card....hehe.

Aww..good luck Bartness! I've just had exactly the same thing happen when I got out of the shower! Midwife has come round and confirmed it's definitely my waters...so I've just got to sit and wait now!!

Very very scared!! Think I might be sending OH to Tescos to get some last minute bits too!!:haha:

Congrats to everyone who has had their little ones already too!:happydance:

Hey everyone!

Just a quick one to say we had our lovely little baby - yellow bump turned blue. He's called Sam and was born on 16 November at 5.26am weighing 7lbs 10 oz.

Labour etc definitely definitely wasn't fun, but getting over the trauma quickly - no lasting damage and just so so happy he's here.

Will update with proper birth story and photos soon once we catch our breath!

xxx

Congrats Weezywu, and happygail!

Well...I woke up at 330 this morning, wet....I think my water broke. Called hosptial, said to put a pad on and get a little more rest, and to call back in an hour.

no sleeping for me, Im a nervous wreck (OH is still sleeping, he crashed on the couch). I'm ready for my baby to be here, but seriously, its like "OMG! IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!"

I never got to the store to get stuff we need for the house, and my hospital bag! Oh well, I guess I'll have to send my mom out shopping with my credit card....hehe.

Hope all goes well for you Bartness! I can't help feeling jealous as mean as our due dates are the same!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick one to say we had our lovely little baby - yellow bump turned blue. He's called Sam and was born on 16 November at 5.26am weighing 7lbs 10 oz.

Labour etc definitely definitely wasn't fun, but getting over the trauma quickly - no lasting damage and just so so happy he's here.

Will update with proper birth story and photos soon once we catch our breath!

xxx

congratulations!! :happydance::flower:

Been getting quite hefty braxton hicks for well over a week... had a right 'clearout' last night and this morning (sorry TMI) :haha: and severe back ache, occasional period pain-like cramping... Hoping something is starting!! *Fingers crossed* oh and boobs hurt like crazy! (don't know if this is a sign, but hey, something else to complain about :haha:)

Congrats too all the new sparklers.. and GL too those whose waters are breaking and getting signs!!! :happydance:

Lol xx

Goodluck to everyone whos waters have broken. Wont be long before holding your lo.

I waited about an hour and a half and called the hosptial back. I had had a few dripples of fluid, nothing major, so the nurse on duty told me "you probably just peed" even though Im 100% POSITIVE I didnt pee. I said 'whatever' and hung up. I guess I'll have to tell my MW what happened at my appoitment later this afternoon and see what he says.

They give you no credit at all for having a brain do they? you would know if you peed yourself ffs yet they assume your come incontinent brain dead pregnant woman who woudont know what peeing herself felt like so needs some midwife to say that down the phone to her. GRR . I hate when poeple treat others like they are stupid. And they should never say that by the way its as bad as turning you away without examining you, what if something where to happen and they didnt check you? not doing their job.

That's rubbish :( Definitely ask your midwife to check you this afternoon...mine came straight over and checked the pad I'd been using, maybe bring one in for him to check when you go to your appointment?

I'm still at home, but getting stronger and stronger contractions now..waters STILL leaking every time I stand up., I didn't realise how much I could contain!!

Im frustrated with the hospital, and now am in a bad mood. j

So i called my mom and she goes "well it was probably nothing, he'll come when he's ready" I hung up on her....

URGH I was certain Jaxon would be here today or tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->