~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi, Could you update the first page for me too please. Leo was born on 9th November at 12.28pm weighing 8ib 11oz and was 40 cm long and 35cm head.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and it wont be long until your lo arrives

Congrats Hon! When was your due date? I can't seem to find you on the first Page.

Aww..good luck Bartness! I've just had exactly the same thing happen when I got out of the shower! Midwife has come round and confirmed it's definitely my waters...so I've just got to sit and wait now!!

Very very scared!! Think I might be sending OH to Tescos to get some last minute bits too!!:haha:

GL Hon! :hugs:

Hey everyone!

Just a quick one to say we had our lovely little baby - yellow bump turned blue. He's called Sam and was born on 16 November at 5.26am weighing 7lbs 10 oz.

Labour etc definitely definitely wasn't fun, but getting over the trauma quickly - no lasting damage and just so so happy he's here.

Will update with proper birth story and photos soon once we catch our breath!

xxx

Congrats Hon! :hugs:

Been getting quite hefty braxton hicks for well over a week... had a right 'clearout' last night and this morning (sorry TMI) :haha: and severe back ache, occasional period pain-like cramping... Hoping something is starting!! *Fingers crossed* oh and boobs hurt like crazy! (don't know if this is a sign, but hey, something else to complain about :haha:)

GL Hon! :hugs:

I waited about an hour and a half and called the hosptial back. I had had a few dripples of fluid, nothing major, so the nurse on duty told me "you probably just peed" even though Im 100% POSITIVE I didnt pee. I said 'whatever' and hung up. I guess I'll have to tell my MW what happened at my appoitment later this afternoon and see what he says.

Wow! I would have been irritated! I think you outta be able to know if you peed or not! What an idiot nurse! :growlmad:

Im frustrated with the hospital, and now am in a bad mood. j

So i called my mom and she goes "well it was probably nothing, he'll come when he's ready" I hung up on her....

URGH I was certain Jaxon would be here today or tomorrow!

I hate when my mom tells me stuff I don't want to hear! LOL I get mad and hung up on her too when she does not give me the support I want! :hugs:

Congrats to all the new sparklers! and GL to those whose waters have broken and are getting signs!

I'm exhausted again today and havn't even done anything! Why do I feel like this? lol

Im frustrated with the hospital, and now am in a bad mood. j

So i called my mom and she goes "well it was probably nothing, he'll come when he's ready" I hung up on her....

URGH I was certain Jaxon would be here today or tomorrow!

I thought the same about 2 weeks ago or more. Seems to be teasing and now not a thing is happening here. I hope you dont go over as well.

Very quickly and hugs to you all first:

Leo William Anthony was born at 7:18pm on 19/11/10 weighing 8lb 7oz - he's beautiful xx

Michael is here =) he was born November 17th 8:27 pm weighing 8 pounds 12 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long =) hes makes our lil family complete..

Naw everyone is having their babies, congrats ladies, cant keep up to congratulate u all individually now!! xxx

Well, I went to my docs appoitment...mentioned I had woke up wet....they tested for fluid.

Turns out I was right my waters did break. Was sent right over to the hospital. They started me on Pitocen about an hour ago, and will start me on anibiotics here with in the next 15 minutes. Im excited but nervous!

Updated you Weezy! :thumbup:

Congrats FGS & Marinewife! :hugs:

YAY!!! GL Bartness!!!! Maybe your OH WAS right after all!!!! :lol:

Naw everyone is having their babies, congrats ladies, cant keep up to congratulate u all individually now!! xxx

nope not me. :cry: *enters cloud of misery and bad temper* Just generally in a bad mood and think someone will die today if they ask me anything even if I would like a cup of tea. :wacko: hormones! eek! and a quiet baby today so I am crapping it that something is wrong. :cry:And fighting with my OH!

so down right now.

aw DF sorry to hear u are feeling so down, im sure bubs wont keep u waiting too much longer and i hope tomorrow is a better day for you xoxoxox

Everyone keeps predicting dates so another date is tomorrow and they all wrong so far. not that i believe they where right i just wanted one of them to be right.

congratulations to all the babies born so far.....and goood luck to those still waiting!

cant beleive my little Lainey mae is a week old already

LOVE all you ladies!!

xxxx

GL Bartness!!

:hugs: DF - Going overdue sucks doesn't it!? I was 6 days over and felt like it coulda gone on much longer too! - hopefully your LO will just shoot out last minute too!

Lol xx

Tomorrow is full moon so I'm keeping my fingers very much crossed now...

b23, i was just about to remind everyone it's a full moon tomorrow :)
Lets hope it gets some babies moving! :D

b23, i was just about to remind everyone it's a full moon tomorrow :)
Lets hope it gets some babies moving! :D

I hope you're right! I'm being induced at 40 weeks so I really really hope baby gets a move on! As lovely as it will be to have a happy healthy baby in my arms, it would be so much better if he arrived when he wanted to, not because of an induction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->