~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

"elbows through pregnant ladies" Excuse me its my turn tomorrow you all just get in line behind me! people are stealing my place in the que the cheek!

:)

Aww dragonfly! I keep logging on and hoping for news of progress from you!

Did you have any signs LOLpants? or just sudden?
I did have very irregular contractions for the 3 days before -Well the Monday morning and the Weds evening mainly and then she arrived on the Thursday morning-- but I seriously thought that they were gonna continue like that for at least a week before she would arrive! No signs other than that for me - I still dunno exactly when my waters broke!?

GL :dust: hoping it happens really soon for you!

Lol xx

OMG you can miss your waters breaking? I was worried what if i was in shower and they went . I thought it would be tons you coudlnt miss it. Well my waters where ok on tuesday. I think i am all stuffed up and defo not going to go soon.

OMG you can miss your waters breaking? I was worried what if i was in shower and they went . I thought it would be tons you coudlnt miss it. Well my waters where ok on tuesday. I think i am all stuffed up and defo not going to go soon.

Its mad but it was all such a hurried fuzz of activity - was only 12 mins between finding out head was there and giving birth remember! I guess she musta come out in them? I never thought to ask the MW so I'll never know!

Aww dragonfly! I keep logging on and hoping for news of progress from you!

Me too! Come on baby, time to make your entrance into the world now :kiss:
:haha: its true!Me too! DF your LO is the most eagerly anticipated Sparkler I reckon!.. Was Kelly as she needed that baby too come on time sooo bad, but she has popped now (and is very quiet understandably as emigrating with a newborn can't be the least time consuming thing!) so you take poll position! :haha:

Lol xx

aww I feel so loved now! dont feel on my own and left out, thought I was going to be talking to myself in here as i know theres very few that post here left who are even over due.

my boobs and nipples are so sore right now! I have colostrum in one boob as thats the one william dosnt like its changed so maybe a sign?

still farting though.

Ohhh I wonder if Bartness has had her bundle now?

DF goodluck! I don't think baby will keep you waiting TOO much longer - then you'll wonder where the time went! x

I swear I have such bad farts it hurts and i thought a few times it was labour but wasnt i just ate to many oranges and rennies. My boobs are changing so i hope thats a sign.

why do I feel like this is forever!

Hey Everyone

im still holding on' 41wks today lol , just trying to catch up since last on see who has had babies and whos still here waitin ? really fancy a caramel ring doughnut odd i kno?

Big congratulations to all the new sparklers & to the ones in labour all the best' hoping its my turn soon xxx:thumbup:

Hi everyone! I am lurking mainly because my parents just got here today and I get induced on Monday! :happydance: I will update as I check. I didn't miss anyone did I? :lol: GL everyone! Chella & DF I hope you two have a good day tomorrow and LOs come! :hugs:

Hello everyone.

Jaxon Dean Jones was born on 11/20/10 at 7:06 am. He weighed in at 7lbs 11ozs and was 20.5 inches long (thought most of that was added to his massive conned shapped head..hehe). he has a full head of brown long hair, with get this...natural blonde high lights. its nuts.

I love him completly.

congrats bartness!

chella i thought you had gone I dont know why. Looks like its us here then waiting about still.

5 days over due here,. your turn next Chella then me. I doubt I will give birth today nothing is happening here as usual. May be prepared for hospital app on tuesday and stop kidding myself.

Congrats Bartness, sounds like baby is gorgeous! :D

Well with 9 days to go nothing is happening here either :(

GL Chella, hope baby comes soon xx

Well done Bartness he sounds gorgeous!!

Hope bubs hurrys up for u Chella xxx

Congrats Bartness- can't wait to see pics!

Labour :dust: for DF and Chella!

GL for tomorrow Majm!

Lol xx

Went to bed for a shag and instead woke up 3 hours later. William was as usual in the middle so nothing was happening but he fell asleep to. well least I got a good nap to recharge the batteries.

Congrats Bartness!! :hugs: I'll update when on my laptop!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->