~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

OMG you can miss your waters breaking? I was worried what if i was in shower and they went . I thought it would be tons you coudlnt miss it. Well my waters where ok on tuesday. I think i am all stuffed up and defo not going to go soon.

Its mad but it was all such a hurried fuzz of activity - was only 12 mins between finding out head was there and giving birth remember! I guess she musta come out in them? I never thought to ask the MW so I'll never know!
Lol xx

<<<---- have you looked through your labour notes in maternity notes?? i read mine it was quite an interesting read even though had to look up what certain things ment xXx

sending labour :dust::dust::dust::dust: to DF and Chella, hope you both meet your :baby: very soon :thumbup::happydance:

congrats to Bartness Jaxson sounds gorgeous

good luck majm1241 hope your induction goes well xXx

Hi everyone! I am lurking mainly because my parents just got here today and I get induced on Monday! :happydance: I will update as I check. I didn't miss anyone did I? :lol: GL everyone! Chella & DF I hope you two have a good day tomorrow and LOs come! :hugs:

Thanks and all the best for monday hun cant wait to hear ur news xxx

Hello everyone.

Jaxon Dean Jones was born on 11/20/10 at 7:06 am. He weighed in at 7lbs 11ozs and was 20.5 inches long (thought most of that was added to his massive conned shapped head..hehe). he has a full head of brown long hair, with get this...natural blonde high lights. its nuts.

I love him completly.

Congratulations huni sounds gorgeous xx

congrats bartness!

chella i thought you had gone I dont know why. Looks like its us here then waiting about still.

5 days over due here,. your turn next Chella then me. I doubt I will give birth today nothing is happening here as usual. May be prepared for hospital app on tuesday and stop kidding myself.

Im still hangin on df lol wouldnt it be funny if we both go at some time, 41 WKS today so hoping this week is our week xxx

it should be they cant go on for to much longer now! good chance we would be on same date but by law you have to go before me as your 2 days ahead of me waiting.

Thats very true , but i dont mind sharing, got midwife tomorrow so lets hope she brings good news as it doesnt feel like tinkers is in any rush to head dwn right now xxx

I am happy baby is well cooked as I was worried about premie labour or pre term but come on now baby! lol and movements have reduced so I am crapping it about that and have to keep checking. I just want baby here I feel like i am in limbo. I wish they would just give a due week and not a due date!

OMG you can miss your waters breaking? I was worried what if i was in shower and they went . I thought it would be tons you coudlnt miss it. Well my waters where ok on tuesday. I think i am all stuffed up and defo not going to go soon.

Its mad but it was all such a hurried fuzz of activity - was only 12 mins between finding out head was there and giving birth remember! I guess she musta come out in them? I never thought to ask the MW so I'll never know!
Lol xx

<<<---- have you looked through your labour notes in maternity notes?? i read mine it was quite an interesting read even though had to look up what certain things ment xXx
They take the folder off you here?
I do have a sheet with delivery details - thats how I know it was 12 mins and the only thing I can see on there is it says Membranes - complete?? maybe that means she was delivered in them?

Lol xx

I hate it when William comes back from his grans stinking of 20 different perfumes! clothes hair you name it he stinks!

Congrats Bartness on your bundle of joy x
I guess everyone is still waiting like me.?
Me and my OH went on hospital tour today, it was lovely, midwives were lovely nd considering today is full moon, most of the rooms were empty! The room with birthing pool was available too, wish I could go into labour now: )
Hope everyone is well xx

Lol xx

They take the folder off you here?
I do have a sheet with delivery details - thats how I know it was 12 mins and the only thing I can see on there is it says Membranes - complete?? maybe that means she was delivered in them?

Lol xx

oh mine didnt get taken off me, they take them on day 10-11 when midwife discharges me and emily if we a are both well(which should be tomorrow) then everything goes over to health visitor care on tuesday,

yeah membranes complete sounds like they came out when phoebe did xXx

I am happy baby is well cooked as I was worried about premie labour or pre term but come on now baby! lol and movements have reduced so I am crapping it about that and have to keep checking. I just want baby here I feel like i am in limbo. I wish they would just give a due week and not a due date!

Oh yes our babies are well and truly cooked, im the same with movements too, still worry to this point. Im getting to the point where i would like to meet her now , hoping tomorrow brings news, have u got midwife appointment at all xxx

Am getting the crap kicked out of me here now. Always between 6 and 10 I get loads of movement. I am hoping its moving down or something something other than get more comfortable. I ordered my shopping for tomorrow morning in case I go after that and miss it, cant have an empty cupboard . Plus i know this time its stuff for hospital bag.

Congrats Bartness! you beat me to it by 40 minutes!!

My gorgeous little 6lb 8.5oz boy Harry Stephen was born at 7:44am on the 20th November, after a bit of an epic labour! Will post the full story when I'm less knackered as I'm just back from hospital :D

I'm in love already....but seriously in need of a better nights sleep in my own home away from the ward!

congrats to all the new Sparkler mommies!

Jaxon is a joy, very mellow he hardly ever crys!

Though he didnt take the breast at all...didnt eat at all yesterday, so today we started on formula, and will just express milk for him. Right now Im not getting anything since the milk hasnt come in, but I'll keep trying.

Tomorrow is Sagittarius :) and our babies are born on the year of the tiger. I was reading up on it there.

Am getting the crap kicked out of me here now. Always between 6 and 10 I get loads of movement. I am hoping its moving down or something something other than get more comfortable. I ordered my shopping for tomorrow morning in case I go after that and miss it, cant have an empty cupboard . Plus i know this time its stuff for hospital bag.

yeah tinkers is more lively in the evenin, ive ironed school uniform for the week etc jus incase.:happydance:

Congrats Bartness! you beat me to it by 40 minutes!!

My gorgeous little 6lb 8.5oz boy Harry Stephen was born at 7:44am on the 20th November, after a bit of an epic labour! Will post the full story when I'm less knackered as I'm just back from hospital :D

I'm in love already....but seriously in need of a better nights sleep in my own home away from the ward!

Its always nicer wen u get home to ur own comforts xxcongrats huni xx

Tomorrow is Sagittarius :) and our babies are born on the year of the tiger. I was reading up on it there.

Tigers are fierce so I like that.

Didn't get a chance to read through all the threads, just wanna say congrats to all the new sparklers!!!

Df, I bought the Dslr camera yesterday. Costco ( a big box store here in the us was having q good sale). I got the nikon d5000 with an 18-55 vr nikkor lens and 55-200 vr nikkor lens. It was a kit. Hopefully I made a ghod choice. It was btwn that and the canon t2i (550d). The canon is on sale until the 24 and I have 90 days if I wanna return the nikon.'

how is everyone doing?? i havent been on here in ages and i see all these babies born!!

Congrats Ginger! :hugs: I will update you as soon as I get on my laptop. Have not had a chance to get on it all day long!!!

Tigers are fierce so I like that.

Didn't get a chance to read through all the threads, just wanna say congrats to all the new sparklers!!!

Df, I bought the Dslr camera yesterday. Costco ( a big box store here in the us was having q good sale). I got the nikon d5000 with an 18-55 vr nikkor lens and 55-200 vr nikkor lens. It was a kit. Hopefully I made a ghod choice. It was btwn that and the canon t2i (550d). The canon is on sale until the 24 and I have 90 days if I wanna return the nikon.'
Great choice thats the newer model to mine read lots of good things about it and the VR lens is great for movement which I thoiught would be good for Wiliams pics as its hard enough to get a pic of him still.

And in my house William is year of the ox, this one tiger so both I think are strong. I am year of the dog woof! lol and oh is monkey.
how is everyone doing?? i havent been on here in ages and i see all these babies born!!

Loving the profile pic! I am still here.
Though I have pain in my back it feels like its about to explode? is that labour? comes and goes and near had me in tears there. its like pressure pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->