~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Kayley :hugs: My son does not know Mark's dad and probably never will. His dad could care less about all 4 of his kids and let alone all of his grand kids.

My eldest doesnt know hers either and she is still a beautiful, wonderful and well balanced young lady :D

My eldest doesnt know hers either and she is still a beautiful, wonderful and well balanced young lady :D

I don't worry that I won't beable to give him a well rounded secure upbringing, in fact I think it will better that he doesn;t have a selfish twat of a dad walking in and out when he feels like it.

I am hoping one day *sigh* I meet someone who will take me and my son on and treat him as his own :)

All updated! :thumbup: Hi new members! :wave:

What is SPD?

Also, I saw a thread in 2nd Tri that gave me an idea. We should all compare what our Best and Worst Buys are!! Also, any tips you have to help each other out, especially for the new moms and Dads!

Best Buys:
*Jumperoo
*Walker
*Bouncer
*Formula Dispensers-- https://www.thesoftlanding.com/nupofodi.html

Worst Buys:
*Diaper Genie--They end up stinking BAD and it is better to just throw the diapers in a plastic grocery bag.
*Changing Table--I ended up NEVER using it and always ended up changing Jace on the floor, beds or couch.

Tips For you:
*I bought Store Brand Diapers, Wipes & Formula because they did a GREAT job and saved us money! If in the states, Keep in mind that Target Brand Wipes are Softer than Wal-Mart.

*Johnson & Johnson Diaper Rash Cream Worked GREAT for Jace!!!

*Teething Tablets!! Works WONDERS! DO NOT buy Baby Ora-gel!! Bad for baby because it hardens the gums and makes it more painful for baby when the teeth start to come in. I had 2 different doctors and dentist confirm this!

*Invest in a Shopping cart Cover!!! Jace caught Hand, Foot & Mouth from the grocery Cart although I wiped it down. It's Peak Season is I believe Now through November. Never heard of it until Jace caught it too!
Read about it here: https://edcp.org/factsheets/handfoot.cfm

*Manzanilla (aka: Chamomile Tea)-- Good for Baby with Collic

I have only ever heard of SPD on here, I don't think it is diagnosed in the US. So, I think I am going to have fun talking to my midwife tomorrow about my pain as I figure she will try to blow me off.

All updated! :thumbup: Hi new members! :wave:

What is SPD?

Also, I saw a thread in 2nd Tri that gave me an idea. We should all compare what our Best and Worst Buys are!! Also, any tips you have to help each other out, especially for the new moms and Dads!

Best Buys:
*Jumperoo
*Walker
*Bouncer
*Formula Dispensers-- https://www.thesoftlanding.com/nupofodi.html

Worst Buys:
*Diaper Genie--They end up stinking BAD and it is better to just throw the diapers in a plastic grocery bag.
*Changing Table--I ended up NEVER using it and always ended up changing Jace on the floor, beds or couch.

Tips For you:
*I bought Store Brand Diapers, Wipes & Formula because they did a GREAT job and saved us money! If in the states, Keep in mind that Target Brand Wipes are Softer than Wal-Mart.

*Johnson & Johnson Diaper Rash Cream Worked GREAT for Jace!!!

*Teething Tablets!! Works WONDERS! DO NOT buy Baby Ora-gel!! Bad for baby because it hardens the gums and makes it more painful for baby when the teeth start to come in. I had 2 different doctors and dentist confirm this!

*Invest in a Shopping cart Cover!!! Jace caught Hand, Foot & Mouth from the grocery Cart although I wiped it down. It's Peak Season is I believe Now through November. Never heard of it until Jace caught it too!
Read about it here: https://edcp.org/factsheets/handfoot.cfm

*Manzanilla (aka: Chamomile Tea)-- Good for Baby with Collic

I have only ever heard of SPD on here, I don't think it is diagnosed in the US. So, I think I am going to have fun talking to my midwife tomorrow about my pain as I figure she will try to blow me off.

Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
Hope your midwife takes you seriously!

:grr: I was told to arrive for gtt at 8am, got here and they don't start appointments til 9!! An hours wait before I start!!!

not in good form, was up pissing all night! no sleep from pissing! I want a comode for my bedroom I am sick of going to the loo all night.
Then heard the dog prancing around the hall which only means one thing she needs the loo, so got up and let her out, place stank but didnt see any pooh so assumed she farted and she had the runs outside. Then that was ok, only to realise she got up and puked pooh all over our livingroom carpet! she had eaten her own pooh. I was sick, the smell over came me and my other half cracked up. She always incicated she wants out and never would do that but now she does and I am pissed off because I am again caughing up for damages a dog has done. I sound evil but I got rid of a dog to a mate and that was one of the reasons to he was unhygenic and wreaked the house and way to much for any family to take especially when I was preg and had william and he didnt get out. So i am not best pleased now Darrens dog sits here all day shedding hair and eating her pooh and craping when she is fully hosue trained. She ran off to when she got out, down the dual carriageway and near got run over by a lorry. I dont know what to do I am just not happy about it. I love her but I also am not happy theres a patch on my livingroom floor thats freaking me out because william was around it and no matter how much dettol is put there i garentee i wont be happy. Smells in here to and my livingroom window dosntg open we have to open back door to air in livingroom. best go and look up prces of wooden floors and my last floor in my old house was much smaller and was dear so this will be fun.

Morning all :hi:

I am 29 weeks today :happydance: this is the last week that I will say I am twenty something weeks pregnant! Sometimes I don't know if I should be mega excited or very VERY scared :haha:

Silas, hope your midwife takes your symptoms seriously, maybe take a print out of SPD with you for her to read if you don't think it is a well known condition in the US.

DF, your bloke needs to take charge of his dog!

Fairygirl, how annoying that you have to sit for so long before your appointment, hope it goes quickly.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Got seen at 9 exactly. The juice was quite unpleasant, no way to describe it really. They'll take more blood at 10 and then 11. Feeling icky!

He has charge of it she is just being bold for some reason I assume attention. I think she would be happier outside of elsewhere to be honest. Had to go and rescie the cat from the jaws of a rottwiler and an irish wolf hound to, they cornorderd her and she was covered in slabbers. Rotty is afraid of me and so it should be made angry pregnant woman in pjs angrily stomping after it. So this morning isnt going well at all!

OMG not even a week and my hipp grant is in my account already! :)and i cut my bank cards up in temper with my other half and cant get it out. opps.

Bugger! I've failed my glucose tolerance test and have to go for a 2 hr fasting glucose test next week. Anyone had this happen and not had GD? It's going to mean I can't give birth where I want to :-(

aww no sorry hun! I haven't even had a glucose tolerance test mentioned to me... is it standard in the UK?

I never had it last time myself, but was told this time they do do them but i should have had it by now ? what does it mean failing it?

i havnt had GTT or mention of it - but i have mw at 28w - maybe then?

yeah I have mw next wednesday so maybe it gets mentioned then... if not maybe they aren't offered here unless you have history/family history of diabetes?

my gran and dad have diabetes. I canh take the caffeine stuff as I am allergic to that so think I did turn it down last time.

Just got back from my GTT - was starving so had too eat 1st -2 hrs doesn't half drag when ur sat in a waiting area!! Read 3 magazines! I also got a parking ticket as was running late and parked in staff car park - naughty me!! My lateness gonna cost me £12! d'oh!

IOW bird I think ur testing must be different we all have the 2 hr test here without a quickie 1st - so I dunno what u have failed exactly sorry?

Lol xx

I'm officially in third tri! Yikes, its a bit scary dontcha think? This is where people actually have their babies :shock:..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->