~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I had a 'quickie' test as it is common practise at our hospital to offer this as standard rather than the 2 hour fasting test. Its called the Lucozade challenge. Mine was 3 weeks ago now and I have not heard anything so I am assuming I passed it.

Iow_bird, I would think that the threshold for the quickie test is quite low so I would imagine that a lot people who then need to have the fasting GTT don't end up having GD, but they need to check. Good luck x

Well I still haven't heard back about my test. they said they would contact me within 3 days if my results were abnormal. Well I'm not sure if 3 days is up today or tomorrow but was told as my blood sheet had urgent on it I should know within 24 hours.

I really hope it is ok as I don't think I can go to the birth centre if I have GD :(

Bugger! I've failed my glucose tolerance test and have to go for a 2 hr fasting glucose test next week. Anyone had this happen and not had GD? It's going to mean I can't give birth where I want to :-(

i failed mine too- i am doing the 3 hour one in the morning. I have a few friends that did fine on the second test after failing the first so there is hope we will both be fine!

Bugger! I've failed my glucose tolerance test and have to go for a 2 hr fasting glucose test next week. Anyone had this happen and not had GD? It's going to mean I can't give birth where I want to :-(

Hey hon, I failed my first glucose test, and had to take a 3 hour test. (3 hours here in US, I guess.) This was with my first son, and I passed the 3 hour test just fine. :thumbup:

So I went and talked to my site manager today and she just managed to piss me off. But its fine, I am looking for a place to move. If I get the place I want and get my move in date, I will start raising hell around here. No one should be treated this way .. she practically ignored me when I was telling her that whoever (which I know who it was) reported these things had it all wrong. She just kind of like raised her eyebrows at me and wasn't respectful at all. Like she didn't believe me! Which pisses me off even more!

Had my glucose test this morning, ugh, that drink is horrid. I almost vomited everywhere. I didn't want to finish it ... the nurse left the room and I so wanted to pour what I had left down the sink really fast! :| But I didn't, lol. I finished it. Now just pray I didn't fail it again!!

As for SPD, she blew me off. Basically said there wasn't much she could do for me. I tried to push it, but it was getting me no where. So next time I am going to try a bit harder, especially if it has gotten worse. :thumbup:

Oh yes, and I am every 2 weeks now! Eek, that means its going to happen!!! Ah. Haha.

just heard from a dear friend and she said she is pregnant with her 5th baby! I want to be happy for her...but she is really upset about everything because her dirt bag husband who without going into details is now in jail for domestic reasons. I invited her over this weekend but I wonder how I am supposed to react...being pregnant myself i want to jump for joy for her, BUT she is going through so much its going to be a crying fest!

I've just logged on to another forum I post on. Not pregnancy related. I have a PM and it is from my ex boyfriend. we haven't spoken for 2 years, broke up on bad terms, was a very messy 3 years together. He was just wishing me happy birthday but so random. Stupidly I replied too, just said thanks but I shouldn't have. I know he had a new baby a few months ago.

Can worms OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is crazy anna!i have a few exs on FB and its weird when i see how cute their children are- some of them have kids dd's age too!

It is crazy!!!! TWO years we haven't spoken!! I just wonder why, he didn't wish me happy birthday last year, so why now! It is a total headfuck I tell you!

maybe he's not in a good relationship and wants to keep his *cough* options open. :haha:

maybe he's not in a good relationship and wants to keep his *cough* options open. :haha:

Well, I'm not proud but that's kind how/why we got together in the first place :( His girlfriend now is the same one as then as they split up, we got together, then we split up and they got back together. Although he was still with her behind my back and vice versa without either of us knowing. He was a total wanker who I fell head over heals for stupidly. Yes I was young, naive and very very stupid.

Please don't hate me girls it was a long time ago!!

no hate from me! It just sounds like he wants to reunite that flame with you. With a new baby in his life he isnt getting much action and maybe he wants to get some.

You my dear are maybe very close to the truth.

He is just such a C&%T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ornate-Frenc...0510851650?pt=UK_Antiques_AntiqueFurniture_SM I want this bed :( I need it!

Well, I'm not proud but that's kind how/why we got together in the first place :( His girlfriend now is the same one as then as they split up, we got together, then we split up and they got back together. Although he was still with her behind my back and vice versa without either of us knowing. He was a total wanker who I fell head over heals for stupidly. Yes I was young, naive and very very stupid.

Please don't hate me girls it was a long time ago!!

Been there huni in the past, and simular thing happened to me but on fb he was due to get wed july and all of sudden had msg askin how i was, etc and sayin what happened and that she chucked him well he wasnt the easiest guys lol, sadly i broke the news i was expecting but amazed he still wants to stay friends and wow he has picked up another ex lol men ay ??? very strange thou but i agree his prob low in his relationship and wants to re kindle the loveeeeeeeee

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"