~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I don't know if he knows I am pregnant. Irrelevent anyway I suppose. I know he isn't happy, he just couldn't be away from his kids. I saw his brother in the pub months ago and he was telling me how his gf makes his life hell, making him pay for what he did and will never forgive him etc etc.

It isn't for me to comment on his life as he made his choice, all be it at the time because his ex made it impossible for him to have a life with his kids if he was with me. He chose his kids over me and I 100% respect that, any man would.

Ah maybe he is just being nice?

Problem is with me being preggo I am hormonal and emotional and feelings come flooding back. It happened a few months ago when my ex husband got in contact after finding out I wasn't pregnant and reminiscing about how it could have been us being a proper family.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Look at me reading loads into it lol, he only said happy birthday :D

[HUGE RANT ALERT]

We have the builders in, as if all the dust is not bad enough as the days go on I am starting to think he is called Billy the Kid

And I am an idiot, as he is a "friend" I paid him too much up front and cant afford to sack him.

Tonights wonderful discovery at 1130pm is that none of the upstairs sockets are working

My tooth/teeth STILL hurt after three weeks and because they need to do an x-ray to see which one needs the root canal treatment I am pretty much scuppered for at least another 13 weeks

My dad is an @rsehole

Just feeling like I cant take much more [/HUGE RANT ALERT & THANK YOU FOR LISTENING]

On a lighter note - look what we got done tonight

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/3D.jpg

he is weighing in at "2lb 8oz" at 27+1 which I calculate at about 8lb 10oz at full term

I don't know if he knows I am pregnant. Irrelevent anyway I suppose. I know he isn't happy, he just couldn't be away from his kids. I saw his brother in the pub months ago and he was telling me how his gf makes his life hell, making him pay for what he did and will never forgive him etc etc.

It isn't for me to comment on his life as he made his choice, all be it at the time because his ex made it impossible for him to have a life with his kids if he was with me. He chose his kids over me and I 100% respect that, any man would.

Problem is with me being preggo I am hormonal and emotional and feelings come flooding back. It happened a few months ago when my ex husband got in contact after finding out I wasn't pregnant and reminiscing about how it could have been us being a proper family.

Be strong honey :flower:

Rant away :D

And what a cutie :)

I want one done now.... Just need to find someone to pay for it :haha:

Oh I will, thanks :) Was all a bit of a surprise. I have spent 2 years hoping he is dreadfully unhappy, so I am not gonna be nice now.

I hope my son doesn't end up being a complete wanker when he is older or he will be in serious trouble :haha:

Oh I will, thanks :) Was all a bit of a surprise. I have spent 2 years hoping he is dreadfully unhappy, so I am not gonna be nice now.

I hope my son doesn't end up being a complete wanker when he is older or he will be in serious trouble :haha:

I seriously dount he will, his mother has her head screwed on way too well :D

Do you reckon girl or boy from the pic?

Thanks, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't (the proof is in the belly LOL!)

Anyways hmm boy or girl, well obviously I can't tell at all :D So I am going for a boy I think :)

Oh yes!! 11 weeks and 6 days to go for me! Seriously just want it to hurry up!

Back to work in 2 weeks, then have 6 weeks and 2 days until mat leave :happydance:

Holy fuck, I got on maternity leave in 8 weeks ..

Oh yes!! 11 weeks and 6 days to go for me! Seriously just want it to hurry up!

Back to work in 2 weeks, then have 6 weeks and 2 days until mat leave :happydance:

Holy fuck, I got on maternity leave in 8 weeks ..

I'm not counting [but have 41 working days left] :haha::haha:

Ooh! If you could add me I'd appreciate it!!

:pink: 17thy due November 16th, 2010 :pink:

Anna, I've got 8 weeks until maternity leave too! Can not wait! Everything little thing seems to pee me off at the moment, either that or makes me cry! Got one of my student's work to finish before I go off though-and she's got a fortnight off next month :wacko:
:hi: to 17thy and nanomey.

Morning girls.

Got the midwife this morning. She'll be stealing more of my blood this morning :( not sure if I have a gtt today, no one said and its not in my notes so who knows lol

Bit like that myself this morning kayley, must eat ice cream later so I can regret it and shift it lol

89 days left for me ! seems like its going faster now.

Anyone else reading the third tri threads and resigning themselves to the fact they will probably go over due? My induction is already booked for the 20th (edd 8th) and then it could take a couple of days...

My baby is looking like it may possibly come the end of October by c-section now according to my family GP, as I have slight Pregnancy induced hypertension, which no longer makes me an ideal candidate to try for my VBAC. :cry:

I find out more when I next see my consultant at 32 weeks :thumbup:

the majority of 3rd tri threads are making me think that baby is just not going to arrive on her due day but we may be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->