~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi

Can you add me please. I am due on the 17th November, but have a planned c-section booked for the 10th November. And I am having a girl :pink:

Thank you very muchly :)

Bexy x

I went over due last time so I am preparing for it. It was irritating seeing everyone go before me and I ended up in the next month last time. I know what to expect , well apart from stupid questions on why I Havant given birth, sneers on why I am holding it in and just general texts have I popped yet and just forgot to tell everyone. I think a pregnant woman should elect a spokes person that should only be asked them questions that way we can have peace .

I don't really mind being overdue as long as peanut doesn't grow to a 10lb'er in that time! Lol

I have a feeling i will end up in december. My 20 scan said I was due 25th yet they wont change date so if i go past that its near dec.

Hi all
Im due November 18th and am on team yellow - please can you add me?

Thanks
xx

I am gonna psych myself up to have this baby around the 23rd of November. Ironically my wedding anniversary too! So I really don't wanna go overdue!

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

welcome new ladies!

I'm feeling so unbelievably hungry right now and I don't know what to eat :(

hey girlies! hope your all well!

just been to order my nursery bedding and accessories for babies room! trouble is i want it all now :haha: need to get DH motivated to start painting nursery, hes always so tired after working shifts!

Anna, I've got 8 weeks until maternity leave too! Can not wait! Everything little thing seems to pee me off at the moment, either that or makes me cry! Got one of my student's work to finish before I go off though-and she's got a fortnight off next month :wacko:
:hi: to 17thy and nanomey.

:hi: to you too pinklizzy! :)

Welvome girls! :wave: I'll add you when I am on my laptop. Pita to edit a post in my iphone. Lol

Loulabump, I am in dire NEED of a Baked Potato smothered with butter, sour cream, shredded cheese and bacon bits!!!!!

does someone want to come and make me some pancakes? i cant be bothered to move

Welvome girls! :wave: I'll add you when I am on my laptop. Pita to edit a post in my iphone. Lol

Loulabump, I am in dire NEED of a Baked Potato smothered with butter, sour cream, shredded cheese and bacon bits!!!!!

that sounds sooo good! im practically foaming at the mouth here :rofl:

Lol I made waffles for Jace yesterday and made extras and froze them!! All I have to do is pop them in the toaster now! :thumbup:

that sounds sooo good! im practically foaming at the mouth here :rofl:

:rofl: It is 7:30 am here and I went to bed dreaming of one!!! I know what my dinner is tonight!!! Lol

There is a doughnut and crepe shop not far from where i work, everytime i walk past i feel like throwing myself over the counter and eating everything they've got.

It's all made fresh and it smells stunning!!!

I want a doughnut now!

^^^ :rofl: That is too funny!!! Throwing yourself over the counter and attacking!! Lol

welcome all newbies!

ps 12 weeks and 5 days till due date here! i never looked at it that way till today and it sort of shocked me, seems very close! thats even shorted than waiting the first trimester! eeek!

I'm gonna bloody attack something in a minute, sold my old phone on eBay about 3 days ago and it still hasnt been paid for and the winner hasnt even sent me an email to say when or if hes even gonna bother paying! *grits teeth*

usually wouldnt let something like this make me mad but theres a lovely pair of maternity jeans i wanna buy using the money from the phone and they end in like 23 hours and im not gonna be able to buy them if he doesnt pay me :cry:

yep, sent him 2 invoices and sent an email... seriously how hard is it to reply to an email if you can't pay yet or something :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->