~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Wow!!! I think those type of people are so rude!!! :growlmad: Threaten him now!!! :gun:

Ebay can be great but also a total pain in the arse :)

Ok, so its lunch time. Shall I have:

- Cheese on toast
- Beans on toast with cheese
- Fishfinger sandwich
- All of the above :haha:

if it were me... all of the above!!

im so greedy!!
xx

Lol i had cheese and ham on toast with salad cream was yummy yum x

Hmmm yum!! Now I fancy a ham and cheese toastie. Oh god :(

MM - How is the weather in Cyprus? I was there end of July and when I left it was 42 degrees and the "heatwave" was just beginning x

Hey ladies! I read through everything, but I have no idea what to respond to at this point! Lol. So I am just going to go on about my problems and stresses!

I am a full-time college student right now, and I am definitely feeling it. I am in my last classes until September 19th. After these classes I will have my Associates degree. But its Algebra and History, which I am no good at! Well, history wouldn't be that bad but I am assigned 4-5 chapters to read a week and I just don't have the time on top of the 3 or so chapters I am assigned to read in my Algebra class! I am just starting to get extremely stressed. I cannot fail these classes for 2 reasons; 1. I will no longer finish school before 2nd baby arrives. 2. I have to pay for the classes, and I surely don't have the money!

At this point, I am starting to freak out. I am in Week 5 of 9 and I am definitely not doing well. I am so freaked at this point! I just feel discouraged and want to run away. I know I would have more time if I planned my days better, but sometimes the last thing I want to do is work on homework while my ds is napping. I mean, that is my break. No one understands this!

I have managed to keep a 2.9 GPA since having my son. I didn't even get a break from classes when I had my son - I had to work ahead so I could be in the hospital with my son without worrying about what was getting done and what was not. Anyway ... ugh. I feel like if I let it all go now it was all for nothing .. but sometimes I just don't have the motivation anymore. :|

welcome all newbies!

ps 12 weeks and 5 days till due date here! i never looked at it that way till today and it sort of shocked me, seems very close! thats even shorted than waiting the first trimester! eeek!

I was thinking of this today, i've got 11 weeks left as of tomorrow!

I hope they go quick!

- Cheese on toast
- Fishfinger sandwich

ALL!!!

I'm starving all the time now.

Does anybody else find that although they're hungry they can't fit in as much as before?

- Cheese on toast
- Fishfinger sandwich

ALL!!!

I'm starving all the time now.

Does anybody else find that although they're hungry they can't fit in as much as before?

Yes!! Baby is squshing your stomach so the advice is to eat little and often. I want to eat lots all the time. I have eaten sooo much chocolate since Monday :(

I'm am off out for a wonder along the beach and go get my prescription for Gaviscon! I think I will buy a baguette and have a healthy sandwich instead :)

See u in a bit my lovelies x x x x

SilasLove

I am SO impressed!

I couldn't even manage to do a home course earlier this year because I was so tired and I don't have any other children.

You must have so much motivation to keep doing it.
I think if you stop now you'll regret it though.
You don't have long left and if you think you'll never go back to it after #2 is here maybe you should try and stick it out.

But to be fair i couldn't have done as much as you have.

silas huni - :hugs: is there anyway u can take a sabatical from ur studies and perhaps pick them up next term?

the weather here in Cyprus is HOT! its currently 4:25pm and 38c in my living room - with fans going and doors and windows open!!!

SilasLove

I am SO impressed!

I couldn't even manage to do a home course earlier this year because I was so tired and I don't have any other children.

You don't have long left and if you think you'll never go back to it after #2 is here maybe you should try and stick it out.

Thank you. :flower:

I find it hard to actually be proud of myself, I am not sure why. My advisors are always telling me how proud I should be - especially since keeping such a good GPA. But I really just don't give myself the credit. And I really don't know why ... I suppose I feel like its not that big a deal.

Its a lot of stress, and I look forward to the day that it is over. I plan to stick with the classes because even if I dropped out right now, I would have to pay for them! I just pray to the heavens that I pass them and get my degree. At this point I would be happy with passing with a D. Ok, well probably not, but still. Atleast I passed! Ha.

My OH doesn't understand either. So, he is of no help. He always just tells me to stop complaining and just do it. Sometimes its what I need to hear - but sometimes I wish he would acknowledge that it can't just be easy to do. But I doubt that happens. I just can't believe I am so close to finishing ... and I feel like I might mess it up big time because I don't spend the extra time working on it. My Algebra class is the hardest, and it just depresses me. Sometimes I break out in tears while doing my homework because I am just no good at it and I get really frustrated ... eh, I suppose I'll stop rambling about my problems now! Lol

MissyMojo, how much is that in degrees F? It is 8:30 am here and currently already 78 degrees F and cloudy. Super Humid too! The high today is 93. Suppose to thunderstorm though. Hope it does cuz it helps cool it down some.

MissyMojo, how much is that in degrees F? It is 8:30 am here and currently already 78 degrees F and cloudy. Super Humid too! The high today is 93. Suppose to thunderstorm though. Hope it does cuz it helps cool it down dome.

Er, from my calculations it would be like 100.4 degrees F. Of course, I could be wrong??

SilasLove

I am SO impressed!

Thank you. :flower:

I find it hard to actually be proud of myself, I am not sure why. My advisors are always telling me how proud I should be - especially since keeping such a good GPA. But I really just don't give myself the credit. And I really don't know why ... I suppose I feel like its not that big a deal.

Its a lot of stress, and I look forward to the day that it is over. I plan to stick with the classes because even if I dropped out right now, I would have to pay for them! I just pray to the heavens that I pass them and get my degree. At this point I would be happy with passing with a D. Ok, well probably not, but still. Atleast I passed! Ha.

My OH doesn't understand either. So, he is of no help. He always just tells me to stop complaining and just do it. Sometimes its what I need to hear - but sometimes I wish he would acknowledge that it can't just be easy to do. But I doubt that happens. I just can't believe I am so close to finishing ... and I feel like I might mess it up big time because I don't spend the extra time working on it. My Algebra class is the hardest, and it just depresses me. Sometimes I break out in tears while doing my homework because I am just no good at it and I get really frustrated ... eh, I suppose I'll stop rambling about my problems now! Lol

I would be SO proud of myself if i were you.
Prehaps your OH doesn't know how else to help you?
If i have a problem my DH just replies with a shrug and an "I don't know sorry".

I think you'll be fine with your exams, would they put you in if they thought you couldn't pass? because some of the colleges by me don't, it reflects badly on them too.
:hugs:

38c is 100/101 F
humidity is 62%

STICKY!!!

Silas love - your more than 1/2 way thru your course, just remember that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member