~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

SilasLove

I am SO impressed!

I couldn't even manage to do a home course earlier this year because I was so tired and I don't have any other children.

You must have so much motivation to keep doing it.
I think if you stop now you'll regret it though.
You don't have long left and if you think you'll never go back to it after #2 is here maybe you should try and stick it out.

But to be fair i couldn't have done as much as you have.

Thank you. :flower:

I find it hard to actually be proud of myself, I am not sure why. My advisors are always telling me how proud I should be - especially since keeping such a good GPA. But I really just don't give myself the credit. And I really don't know why ... I suppose I feel like its not that big a deal.

Its a lot of stress, and I look forward to the day that it is over. I plan to stick with the classes because even if I dropped out right now, I would have to pay for them! I just pray to the heavens that I pass them and get my degree. At this point I would be happy with passing with a D. Ok, well probably not, but still. Atleast I passed! Ha.

My OH doesn't understand either. So, he is of no help. He always just tells me to stop complaining and just do it. Sometimes its what I need to hear - but sometimes I wish he would acknowledge that it can't just be easy to do. But I doubt that happens. I just can't believe I am so close to finishing ... and I feel like I might mess it up big time because I don't spend the extra time working on it. My Algebra class is the hardest, and it just depresses me. Sometimes I break out in tears while doing my homework because I am just no good at it and I get really frustrated ... eh, I suppose I'll stop rambling about my problems now! Lol

I would be SO proud of myself if i were you.
Prehaps your OH doesn't know how else to help you?
If i have a problem my DH just replies with a shrug and an "I don't know sorry".

I think you'll be fine with your exams, would they put you in if they thought you couldn't pass? because some of the colleges by me don't, it reflects badly on them too.
:hugs:

Well, our issue basically revolves around my ds. He thinks I should get everything done before he gets home from work, whereas I feel I am not asking for much if I wait until he gets home so I can have uninterrupted time doing it. He expects me to do it all basically. Sometimes he'll be understanding, but it doesn't happen that often.

They just put you in what you need for your degree. But they waited to put me in these classes until the very end, so I suppose they put some thought in it so that I would have learned everything I needed to know - possibly - by the time I took the classes. But these are the hardest classes I have ever had so I am kind of crumbling under the pressure - lol.

oooooh I can't poop :( boohoo sorry TMI lol

Managed to poop in the end LOL. Sorry :blush:

I am having a late lunch from work and I had chicken and vegtable soup with crusty bread. I burnt my tongue on it lol.

Welcome to all the newbies!

My dd was born on her due date, I'm thinking this baby will probably be late (unless I have to have c-section)

Just been to docs to get prescription, asked if my GTT blood results were back yet. They were and as no-one has contacted me I am to assume they are fine and can get full details at next appointment.

supernews - Waterbirth at the birthcentre here I come :happydance:

SilasLove

I am SO impressed!

I couldn't even manage to do a home course earlier this year because I was so tired and I don't have any other children.

You must have so much motivation to keep doing it.
I think if you stop now you'll regret it though.
You don't have long left and if you think you'll never go back to it after #2 is here maybe you should try and stick it out.

But to be fair i couldn't have done as much as you have.

Thank you. :flower:

I find it hard to actually be proud of myself, I am not sure why. My advisors are always telling me how proud I should be - especially since keeping such a good GPA. But I really just don't give myself the credit. And I really don't know why ... I suppose I feel like its not that big a deal.

Its a lot of stress, and I look forward to the day that it is over. I plan to stick with the classes because even if I dropped out right now, I would have to pay for them! I just pray to the heavens that I pass them and get my degree. At this point I would be happy with passing with a D. Ok, well probably not, but still. Atleast I passed! Ha.

My OH doesn't understand either. So, he is of no help. He always just tells me to stop complaining and just do it. Sometimes its what I need to hear - but sometimes I wish he would acknowledge that it can't just be easy to do. But I doubt that happens. I just can't believe I am so close to finishing ... and I feel like I might mess it up big time because I don't spend the extra time working on it. My Algebra class is the hardest, and it just depresses me. Sometimes I break out in tears while doing my homework because I am just no good at it and I get really frustrated ... eh, I suppose I'll stop rambling about my problems now! Lol

I would be SO proud of myself if i were you.
Prehaps your OH doesn't know how else to help you?
If i have a problem my DH just replies with a shrug and an "I don't know sorry".

I think you'll be fine with your exams, would they put you in if they thought you couldn't pass? because some of the colleges by me don't, it reflects badly on them too.
:hugs:

Well, our issue basically revolves around my ds. He thinks I should get everything done before he gets home from work, whereas I feel I am not asking for much if I wait until he gets home so I can have uninterrupted time doing it. He expects me to do it all basically. Sometimes he'll be understanding, but it doesn't happen that often.

They just put you in what you need for your degree. But they waited to put me in these classes until the very end, so I suppose they put some thought in it so that I would have learned everything I needed to know - possibly - by the time I took the classes. But these are the hardest classes I have ever had so I am kind of crumbling under the pressure - lol.

I hope it doesn't get any worse for you.
:hug::hugs:

Let us know what you decide.

hiya,

can i please be moved to 20th November. original date was 13th but got put back a week.

thanks hun xxx

Forgodssake id say a boy such a cute one he is, we had our gender sex of our lil one re checked at our 4d scan xx

Hello Ladies

I have 6 weeks left tomorrow till my maternity leave starts - but have a week off inbetween so really only 5 working weeks left!! :happydance:
Can't wait too just lay in bed every morning for 5 - or if I go over 7 weeks!! :sleep::cloud9:
I have a feeling I'll go over - even though Phoebe is measuring 2 weeks ahead!! I would love nothing more than for her too come on her due date as its my parents wedding anniversary and fireworks night!! :dust: I will be eating curry, DTD, eating pineapple, drinking raspberry leaf tea and rubbing on clary oil on the 4th!! :haha:

Lol xx

After spending 2 hours on my homework, I am finished. Too bad I have more tomorrow!

My son is driving me insane today. I am starting to think he is never going to grow out of this separation anxiety stage. Can't believe I am facing all this stuff all over again. But I guess its best that I not get too used to not having to deal with it - I should be a pro by the time Madelyn hits this stage.

I know some of you ladies are first-time mommas. But I know you may have experience with the stage where you can't even go to the bathroom alone? Haha.

well i got my bloods taken today (no gtt for me :happydance:) but my arm is in a right mess :(

Oh my gosh, just heard about this on the news. It is just terrible!

https://www.kmbc.com/r/24685493/detail.html

Some people should never be allowed to have children. :nope:

hate assholes like that I have no pity for them, if she had of had problems commen sence would have told her to get that child away from her and not make it suffer! needs sterilized and locked up.

hate assholes like that I have no pity for them, if she had of had problems commen sence would have told her to get that child away from her and not make it suffer! needs sterilized and locked up.

Agreed! :thumbup:

So I had 1 1/2 trash bags full of clothes delivered to me last night. All girls, of course. I haven't gone through it yet, but I am nervous and excited to see what all is in there. Nervous as afraid I may not like the stuff but still have to use it, lol. Ah well, its free! :happydance:

Never turn down free stuff, my friend gives me clothes from her son for william,. nothing wrong with them they get use.

Never turn down free stuff, my friend gives me clothes from her son for william,. nothing wrong with them they get use.

I am definitely not against using used things - if I was I would be in a rut as I have no money to be picky! But just want to like the stuff iykwim, lol.

I am about to go through I think ... I need to get off the computer anyways lol. Pluse BnB, facebook etc. are all rather boring today. Not many people talking, lol.

well i got my bloods taken today (no gtt for me :happydance:) but my arm is in a right mess :(

aww hun :hugs:

My arm was in such a mess from gtt that mw refused to do my bloods at 28 wk check!

i thought i was only getting one thing of blood taken when actual fact she nabbed 3 off me. i have a wee lump the size of a marble on my arm now though *sniffle* next appt is the 16th September - my 32 week... oh my god that sounds so far along! lol

My arm is a mess too :(

Pichi the 16th is my Daddy's birthday :) Wonder if I'll have mine then too, although my 28wk appt is next week (due to me having an extra appt at 25).

my midwife appointments are always a day after a change my week. so i'm always ___weeks and 1 day :) it's quite handy really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->