~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I just got basic sleeping bag didnt know about togs so shall have a browse x

Right hav a brain duh moment considering i hav 2 children and 3rd on way but my brain is blah - 28wks does that make me 7mths ???

Not quite, because a month is always more than 4 weeks long, so you are about 6 and a half. I always go from due date (6th Nov) and work backwards, so I assume that on 6th Sept I will be 7 months. Not sure how accurate it is but any calculation of weeks and months always seems to be controversial; that's just what I do to make it easy!

Thank u xx hey just looked on mothercares website and they do sleeping bags with sleeves, but you can buy thick fleece sleepsuits so im sure their'd be warm enough with a normal sleeping bag and them on, i got mine in asda or mataln. But think most baby stores sell them xx

Is anyone else like me and impatient about hearing back from Anna? :haha:

I am so impatient about these things .. I worry too much!

shes posted a thread to explain whats happening , shes got to stay in hospital xxx its under my waters have gone at 28 + 3 xx

I think we may have our first November Sparkler born. The baby was born 15 weeks early, does that make her a Sparkler, or a December Dreamer?...I have been following this lady and hoped and prayed her little girl would hold on for a bit longer.

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/396991-introducing-very-impatient-isobel-faith.html

Please keep mum and baby in your thoughts :flower:

It won't let me read it! :(

I thought BH was like a painless contraction... where your uterus tightens and kinda feels like baby is curling up into a tight ball or something... I'm not really sure, but I get tighening feelings once/twice a day and I assumed they were BH.. not sure about period pains xx

This is what they feel like with me. Also, makes me feel short of breath. I have asthma so I am not sure if everyone feels like that.

I have been suffering pelvic girdle pain for about 8 weeks now - I can describe it as this - it feels like theres a bowling ball in my knickers when I 1st stand up and it feels like someone has kicked me up there when I turn over in bed... does that sound similar?

my due dates been moved to 12th :) and bump is blueee :blue: :D

I put you down for that, but what were you before? :hugs:

I really really want my little girl to come on Halloween :haha:

I have a christmas day baby, so a halloween one would be good :rofl:

I looked it up though, and it falls on a sunday, so as it is looking like I will be doing the c-section route now I doubt they do them as routine of a weekend, I am going to ask though when I next see my consultant at 32 weeks :haha:

Jace is My New Year's day baby and I want this one to be born on Nov. 25th USA Thanksgiving! :D

Rant alert, feel free to ignore.

My OH is a HUGE Cowboys football fan, and the Cowboys are playing the MN Vikings on October 17th, at the metro dome. He just HAS to go to this game, and he ordered the $250 dollar tickets so he can sit in the Cowboys end zone. NOw this is about one month before Jaxon is due, and I told him its not a good idea to spend so much money. His response was plane and simple "Its my money, I'll do what I want with it it"

When I told him, we'll need the money for Jaxon, he goes "he's not due to arrive till the end of November, why worry about it right now, we'll worry about it in November, and will figure something out"

I feel like he's putting everything on me, as it is Im already paying the majority of the bills and make the least amount of money. Once Jaxon comes, Im affraid I wont be able to pay the bills and buy diapers and food. There is no way, I can do this with just my income alone. I think OH needs to grow up, and am beyond frustrated.

A little bit of good news, I just hit double digits today, 99 days to go!

LOVE My Cowboys but I would be PISSED if Mark spent that kind of $$$ right now! :hug:

oh oh and my prediction - I think baby will pop on 27th November around 11pm weighing approx 8lb 5oz and I think it might be a boy - total random guess

Same due date and same day predicted! LOL

shes posted a thread to explain whats happening , shes got to stay in hospital xxx its under my waters have gone at 28 + 3 xx

Here is the link!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/397527-my-waters-have-gone-28-3-a.html

I hope everything will be ok with Anna, and that her LO will stay put as long as possible. I know I'll be stocking her thread, looking for updates.

Yes, we have the same due date. So pretty scary, imo. I don't like this. :nope:

I definitely worry too much for all of this ...

Oh gosh, just seen Anna's thread, how worrying for her but so good that she trusted her instincts and went in to be checked. Thinking of you and Chunk Anna :hugs:

I think it must be the week for worrying about movement as I have been worried since Friday as mine are not as strong. I have been using my doppler just to double check and Herbert's heartbeat sounds nice and strong and I can hear lots of movement, H could even see my tummy moving at the exact same time but I could not feel a thing! All I can think of is that Herbert has moved and not as many kicks are getting through my placenta. Although if things don't go back to normal soon I think I may phone up for advice.

Fingers crossed for Anna x

Yeah No Kidding Coco!! We have had lazy babies this week!

I spoke too soon and Bryelle has been having a ball in there! LOL Makes me feel SUPER Better!

I am glad Bryelle is having a good old wiggle hun.

In the few minutes since I wrote my last post Herbert has given me some nice strong pokes! I think all I need to do in future if I am ever worried is post on here as Bertie seems to love making me out to be a fibber!

I shall still keep an eye on things though.

Its definitely the week for it ;)

Bean was really quite yesterday [I blame it on the builder] but is certainly making up today and tonight!

:rofl: And it only gets worse!!! They will make you CONSTANTLY worry! Jace is 5 1/2 and he STILL has me worried when he is "Quiet"! LOL

Hey girls. Its 3am for me and I'm Lay in a cold bath, thank god for wifi and decent phone. Its just too hot and humid to sleep right now. I have I jumpy active nudger currently kicking a nerve or something making my leg twitch. . . Fun times. Sending all of you hugs xxx

Awe! Missy! :hugs: LOL In the bath that late/early! :haha: Awe! Y'all don't have A/C over there??

Hiya girls, can't sleep hospitals are soo dull!! I'll put all updates on the other thread so I do t clog up this one.

This baby ain't coming yet don't u worry altho my prediction of nov 8th might be wrong!!! But I got to stay positive as long ad my main waters stay in tact then hell keep cooking away :) xxxxxx

I hope everything goes well Anna and that the baby stays in there for a while longer!

Maybe you'll be the first of the Sparklers to have her baby (hopefully now right now though), exciting but still scary at the same time, you know?

Hiya girls, can't sleep hospitals are soo dull!! I'll put all updates on the other thread so I do t clog up this one.

This baby ain't coming yet don't u worry altho my prediction of nov 8th might be wrong!!! But I got to stay positive as long ad my main waters stay in tact then hell keep cooking away :) xxxxxx

thinking of u hunny yea hospitals arent nice but your in good hands xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->