~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

no a/c here just ceiling fans!!

my left hip/grion is soo painful :(

its another hot day here - gonna get hubby to sort out our pool today, and i'll ring for it filling tomoro x

Right hav a brain duh moment considering i hav 2 children and 3rd on way but my brain is blah - 28wks does that make me 7mths ???

Not quite, because a month is always more than 4 weeks long, so you are about 6 and a half. I always go from due date (6th Nov) and work backwards, so I assume that on 6th Sept I will be 7 months. Not sure how accurate it is but any calculation of weeks and months always seems to be controversial; that's just what I do to make it easy!

I'm kinda going on same basis - using my ticker below, its states I have 2 mths and 2 weeks left so to me that means Im 6 1/2 mths pregnant as pregnancy = 9 mths... Also makes more sense too others, as if someone asked how far I am and I replied 7 months then they would presume baby is due in 2 mths exactly and mid Oct. :shrug: It is complicated!! I never realised till I was pregnant!

Lol xx

Cant believe Annas water broke . So many I know have went early, all been ok though but its nerve wreaking.

Hiya girls, can't sleep hospitals are soo dull!! I'll put all updates on the other thread so I do t clog up this one.

This baby ain't coming yet don't u worry altho my prediction of nov 8th might be wrong!!! But I got to stay positive as long ad my main waters stay in tact then hell keep cooking away :) xxxxxx

Good luck hun, hope baby stays cooking for as long as possible! x

no a/c here just ceiling fans!!

my left hip/grion is soo painful :(

its another hot day here - gonna get hubby to sort out our pool today, and i'll ring for it filling tomoro x

I would kill for some hot weather at the moment. All we have had recently is rain rain rain oh and more rain! Not much of a summer! Think we only had 1 or 2 weekends of sun in June. boohoo

Anna's waiting to see Doctor then should hopefully know more, hope to pop and see her this evening with choccy then will pop on xxx

I hope hope hope that little chunk keeps baking...she done really good acting on her mummy instincts and going in...and she is in the best place...those steriod jabs work wonders, I had them when my little girl made her appearance at 29 weeks.

Thinking of them both :hugs:

My bump today
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/015.jpg
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/014-1.jpg
girl or boy bump?

im thinkin and im not good at guessing lol but id say boy ...............or could be girl lol but looking boy'ish lol xxx lovely bump thou mines like a cushion stuck up it haha x

Right i know ive gone about this in other threads but has anyone had the anti d jabs as its been awhile since i had my last lot, just wondering ive heard its in the left arm in the muscle part where u hav ur bcg ?? xx

I had the weirdest dream last night - I could tell Anna's news was playing on my mind. Lol. But yeah, it was rather weird and made no sense at all really. :wacko:

Any more update on Anna?

And great news today, NOT ,my other half was down town and was jjumped after asked for money he was owed of a fella he done a tattoo on, they started slagging him and jumped him and broke his ankle, now they send his sis a message saying darren beat them up and smashed their faces in and this fella is 17, that didnt happen as theres a witness to this and I am not one bit happy! they arnt at the hospital despite saying all of them have these injury's when they dont. Darren wants blood i want to press charges as thats what they want to do and are lieing!

Any more update on Anna?

And great news today, NOT ,my other half was down town and was jjumped after asked for money he was owed of a fella he done a tattoo on, they started slagging him and jumped him and broke his ankle, now they send his sis a message saying darren beat them up and smashed their faces in and this fella is 17, that didnt happen as theres a witness to this and I am not one bit happy! they arnt at the hospital despite saying all of them have these injury's when they dont. Darren wants blood i want to press charges as thats what they want to do and are lieing!

Wow DF, this is really crappy! What a bunch of childish drama - no one needs to deal with any of that. Especially a family who have one young child and one on the way. I absolutely hate when "children" - as they deserve no other definition - come along and try to start things in my life. I feel over it and I really have no time for it.

Make sure you do a police report with your witness and everything so that hopefully the other story will be proven false and then Darren is free to press charges as he pleases. Good luck! Sorry you are having to deal with this!

His mum agrees with me but darren is angry and just wants to beat the shit out of them but thats not the way. They would anbd probably have gone to police pretending he hit them asthey are under 18, so this witness is what darren has to go on and its a family member of his half sisters who i hope will give her side of it. His sis (half) is friends with this bunch and thats what this started over ages ago, she is more worried about loosing her friends than them not paying him for work,. They have money from claims thats all they are good for the scroungers and all he was owed was a small amount. He even let it go as it caused a row with him and his sis but they started on him down town, there was 4 of them and a girl was even in kicking him! he wasnt even well today with his chrones disease and was up all night sick he just wanted a drink. Now these ones are sending his sis messages saying he hit a minor when he never once connected with them. And I bet his sis stays friends even after this with them scum bags. But she dosnt come near us any more so I dont care i want him to press charges and not try and sort this out with fists, we will look like the bad immature ones if this dosnt happen that way. And I dont want cops up here giving me a bad rep thank you.

Gosh DragonFly, how horrid, what a day. Hope your OH is ok. Have they had to plaster his ankle up then? He should defo press charges, stop the silly blighters doing things to anyone else. How horrible. :Hugs:

havnt heard from him yet but his mum said she has to wait for her husband coming home with a car to get him down here and it maybe best if he calms down up there for a while. He is going to the cops i dont care i want to press charges they cant get away with it. They have more than enough claims against people and they arnt getting one here!

Omg DF!!! :growlmad: Where he was jumped, is it possible there are any cameras around at any store???!!!

cctv dosnt make a difference never stands in court. he has witness . he has a broken ankel his mum says as he was still at hospital getting a cast on. great now he cant do driving lessons and we needed to get that before this baby is born and his theory is in 3 weeks and test after so no lessons in between. He jkust wants to get them back, i just want him to do it the proper way, they are ones that never work and live of everyone else, i mean claiming for everything against everyone and they dam well win! they got 30 grand there for something, cant remember what but went on hols and have loads and all are on benefits. I am sure they will try and make Darren a number to, they didnt go to a and e and have no injuries so i dont know how they claim to have busted faces when darrens bro paid a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->