~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

What a nightmare DF! Your OH should definatly press charges.

I am having awful back ache again today :(

Sounds like an awful situation DF. I hope yor OH decides to do the right thing and report them. I also hope he is soon up and about.

not happy its worse than i thought, he has a broken legs and has to get pns and plates in it, big op tomorrow so has to be transferred from hospital to another one for it which is miles away! i have no way to him at all and i probably wont see him for weeks while he heels and he will have trouble with this forever!

I am raging! he dosnt want to report but i bloody well will! how dare they! messed up a lot of stuff this and we really dont need this right now.

oh DF thats awful :( :hugs:
Defo report the barstools!!!

Lol xx

DF :hug: Wow!! Report them! Those A$$Holes! I hope DH recovers fast and those punks get what's deserved to them!!

after his opp he better. pins and plates in legs, he had this before ! pates in his face etc from beimng jumped on and its always by some jealous *******! what is with that, he does people favors and is to kind for his own good only to get that back! people always use him to do things yet he never asks for money bt was primiced it for tattoos he done and never got it got a broken leg instead, come in! this has been going on to long. I will dam well make sure he goes to the police! he will press charges! they threatened it and have nothing wrong with tjnem as he done wnothing he was set on and is the one with the injurys.

what am I suppose to do here, i am stucj in miles from shops and cash machine and nappies are running low and my parents havnt spoke to me in over a month or my bro who currently isnt speaking to me as he has made it clear he is sick of me asking for favors as he has a car . I cant ask anyone for anything ffs. My mate says she will call and take me to him but he wiill be miles away tomorrow so i may wait till he gets back. i hope they wont keep him in to long.

Oh dear, that is terrible DF. I take it his mum is with him and relaying info to you? Would you be able to go and stay with her for a little while so you can at least get to see him and you wouldn't be so isolated.

I hope you manage to sort something out :hug:

no i wont be staying with any of them, i need to be here we have pets to and no one has room for all of us. he will be back down road after his opp i think into local hospital and i may as my dad to take me and william up. Even though i havnt spoke to my mum i have spoke to dad on facebook which seems the safer way for us to talk without my mum in the middle.
his leg broke in 3 places. I will get somehow but i am angry and cant do anything.

his sis is meant to come here tomorrow, bloody row started over her in first place months ago! so i aint looking forward to seeing her as she was more worred they would fall out with her but since theres witnesses who told her what happened she is raging with them. Styill is havnt spoke to her in months as she blamed me on things i never done and proved to darren i didnt and i hate back stabbers around me.

Darren is nothing but nice to poeple, he will help any one and often get sit thrown back in his face. Promised this and that and never gets them just gets walked over, i am always saying to him to stop doing this and that only do things for people that deserve them and will help back but he dosnt. His fam rely on him a lot to, even they can take the piss to. I get pushed to the back to be honest when i want something thats how much he helps everyone else!

this isnbt the first time he has been in hjospital last time he died 2 times and before that another time 3 times after beiung jumped! one of them times was for his bro, his bro is in wheel chair and was being attacked by his ex gfs bros in his house, darren came to help defend only when he went looking for them they where waiting for him in a park and got him, he had metal plates put in his face then and was on life support. Other time was in operation and had to have his intestines removed for chrons, he really has had a battering! from when he was born when he was only 29 weeks and expected to die he seems to have 9 lives!

Omg df that is terrible , wat are ppls problems and sounds like they were cowards too who done it, hope ur other half is ok, u dont that crap when pregnant hugs huni xxx

Update on Anna popped into see here tonight she is ok, took her a big bar of choccy and a mag , she will know more tomorrow after scan so fingers x'd girls , chunks staying put for now which is great news :happydance:

xx

What a nightmare DF! Your OH should definatly press charges.

I am having awful back ache again today :(

Kayley I have been having quite bad lower backache all weekend too, and I never usually suffer with back problems.

We have been out for meals with friends both Friday and Saturday nights and both times I really struggled to get through the meal it was hurting so much, I just could not get comfortable. At this rate I am going to be carrying a cushion around with me where ever I go!

DF its good that he will be transferred back so wont be away too long. You DH does sound like he is often in the wars. Must be a worry for you.

AFM: I think I may be getting braxton hicks but never having had them before I am not sure if they are, or its just baby making my tummy go firm :shrug:

he isnt called scar face for nothing lol he isnt a bad lad he just attracts the wrong sort and cant see people sometimes for what they are, i would be more cautious where as he seems to be more trusting of people and always gets it thrown back at him, never learns,. thinks everyone is trustworthy. I smell a rat long before he does. all over you know how much! 30 quid! it was the principle of it he done a cheap tattoo, the fella kept saying for months he would pay then when he seen him started a row.

well he is in agony just off phone to him, god knows what time i will hear form him tomorrow after the op. i hope they let him out soon as i know a lot of bike mates in accidents that had pins in legs and they dont keep them in that long. he is defo going to take them for everything and call cops .

anyone elses boobs leak really really bad to where it goes threw padded bras and i wake up in the night with a soaked shirt as well as leak right threw breast pads??

No, I wish! LOL :haha: Mine leak a tad bit after sex and if I mess with them and that is it.

sheesh mine is horrible =(( i go threw a breast pad in oh 4 hours or less =(( during day time and 15 min at night hahah =) no point in wearing them at night but i do wake up with a fully soaked shirt in the front = / lol

Mine never did with Jace either. Only when my milk came in but it did not produce a lot so I had to switch to Formula. I hope that does not mean I will have to do that again. :( I really am hoping to BF longer this time.

blahhh haha mine was just as bad with dd haha =) and i was fully making milk a few hours after i had her =/ haha

i still breastfeed so dont know byt william still enjoys it anyway. First time around i leaked from 20 weeks on. When William was born I near drown my other half one night in breatmilk when we where snuggling and fell asleep and had to sleep with a towel over boobs. ALl worked out though once supply knew what it was doing. But plenty of top where changed then. Embarrassing talking to someone and boob pad is out of place and your soaking wet .

Omg df that is terrible , wat are ppls problems and sounds like they were cowards too who done it, hope ur other half is ok, u dont that crap when pregnant hugs huni xxx

Update on Anna popped into see here tonight she is ok, took her a big bar of choccy and a mag , she will know more tomorrow after scan so fingers x'd girls , chunks staying put for now which is great news :happydance:

xx

Thanks for the update, I bet she was glad to get some choccy! I have everything crossed for her.

No leaking boobies for me, not even a drop!

Any more update on Anna?

And great news today, NOT ,my other half was down town and was jjumped after asked for money he was owed of a fella he done a tattoo on, they started slagging him and jumped him and broke his ankle, now they send his sis a message saying darren beat them up and smashed their faces in and this fella is 17, that didnt happen as theres a witness to this and I am not one bit happy! they arnt at the hospital despite saying all of them have these injury's when they dont. Darren wants blood i want to press charges as thats what they want to do and are lieing!

Wow DF, this is really crappy! What a bunch of childish drama - no one needs to deal with any of that. Especially a family who have one young child and one on the way. I absolutely hate when "children" - as they deserve no other definition - come along and try to start things in my life. I feel over it and I really have no time for it.

Make sure you do a police report with your witness and everything so that hopefully the other story will be proven false and then Darren is free to press charges as he pleases. Good luck! Sorry you are having to deal with this!

Your little boy Joseph is so handsome! I just love his pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->