~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i leak all the time! i wake up in puddles! started leaking @18/19wks but its only now getting worse! but if i wear a bra i dont leak :shrug:

My boobs leak but only a few droplets. Not enough to soak through clothes or anything.

Need to phone the midwife today. She left me a message saying she had to speak to me about my bloods :s she also said it was nothing to worry about so lets just hope its something minor like lack of iron or something

Bloody hell 30 weeks eel, seems like yesteday u deserted us back in 2nd tri 3 weeks ago lol!!!

Pichi, sounds like iron levels will be low x x x

just been on the fetal monior for 45 mins eurgh uncomfortable and beens awake since 6 for meds :(

well that must be the last of us in double figures today! Arrrrggghhh lol :D

i am soooo excited!! The plasterer just rand and my nursery is being plastered wednesday!! Finally i can get her room ready!!

Bloody hell 30 weeks eel, seems like yesteday u deserted us back in 2nd tri 3 weeks ago lol!!!

just been on the fetal monior for 45 mins eurgh uncomfortable and beens awake since 6 for meds :(

Well I hope they are taking good care of you Anna x

got a phone call this morning and it's my glucose levels - i'm 7.1, 0.1 over :dohh: so here's me thinking i managed to escape the GTT haha! i was 4.6 when i had my bloods first taken...

damn sweet tooth :wacko:

Dont feel well at all here, trying to keep down my breakfast here :( I think I have gotten really depressed and darrens only away one night here. I know its annoying him as he text, he really does miss us and I know being away from Wiliam for a day and he has his mind on him all day. I cant mentioned the D word (dad) around william for if he cops on like he has done in the night when he woke looking for him he will be in tears. So any one that calls will be warned not to mention him. Thats what makes me sad I think more. And I do not want his sis up here ffs! I am fine coping ffs I dont need her which this all started over sitting here who hasnt spoke to me in months and blamed me on things I didnt do pretending to be my best mate again.

Well I have had a bloody crappy weekend!

Been so looking forward to my 4D scan, went for it and spent 2 hours trying to get baby to move his hands and feet from his face, but alas no joy there. Cannot recommend babybond highly enough though, as because he wouldn't cooperate rather than giving me rubbish pics/DVD they have let me book a rescan for this Saturday so not only do I get to see him again but they will measure him again and I can see how much he has grown in a week, and hopefully get some cute pictures of him to take home and stare at!

Yesterday though was even worse, went to my mums to have my Sunday lunch and an email came through to my phone saying a payment had been confirmed from my paypal account for $10... thought this was very dodgy as I hadn't bought anything from any American sites, or any sites for that matter.

I logged onto my account and 3 more $10 transactions had gone through within the space of 5 minutes! Argh! Obviously someone had got my paypal password and was just buying things! There was no money in my paypal account but it is linked to my bank so money was just been taken and I was just sat in complete shock watching the money disappear!

Changed my password as quickly as I could, as well as my email password so the hacker wasn't able to reset it him/herself... then reported to paypal... but by the time I had done all this $50 had been taken, really bad :(

Paypal have been great though and have quickly dealt with it and I recieved an email from them this morning saying the money would be refunded within 5 working days... problem is until then my bank is practically empty... I so hope next weekend is better!!

How annoying!! At least paypal were good. We are struggling with our bank at the moment, HSBC. We were scammed at a cashpoint - must have been a fake front or something and they withdrew £300 within 3 minutes of my OH leaving the cashpoint - where it said there was a fault and kept his card. The bank are investigating but this has been going on 6 weeks so we are £300 down! Very annoying!!!

Ooh thats just horrible! I really don't know how these people can live with themselves, stealing from people and making life difficult! Grrr!

My ex husband got scammed for £1300!! It was called Lebanese loop where u think your card has been retained. Person behind clocks your pin and goes and withdraws what they can. This was natwest who were excellent :)

omg £1300?? and here I was feeling hard done to that they had taken $50... £32 it actually worked out at, but if I hadnt caught it when I did it could have been a lot more.. times like these make me so thankful for my android emails lol! x

In Double Digits now!!! Yay!!! :happydance: trying to sleep here cuz it is 5:00 am but Bryelle is kickng me and having some party in my uterus! :cloud9:

Jace starts Kindergarten today! :cry: My baby boy is officially a big boy! He is Super Excited too!! Picked his clothes out last night and said "Mommy I have to look cool and I need to wear cologne to smell cool too!" lol

My ex husband got scammed for £1300!! It was called Lebanese loop where u think your card has been retained. Person behind clocks your pin and goes and withdraws what they can. This was natwest who were excellent :)

my parents had a similar amount stolen from their account but it was someone who had managed to hack their paypal account and bought stuff off ebay! luckily mum caught it in time and told the bank not to process the payments.

Wow!!! Whats up with Scammers & Hackers!!!? Damn!! Get a life and earn your freaking money and quit stealing!!! :growlmad:

We have to be careful when buying online because we have had our debit card numbers stolen a lot. We always catch it and our bank is awesome!

Gosh, I didn't hear it had a name!! My OH even spoke to the people behind to tell them the cash machine wasn't working, and directed them to another one, they must have been struggling not to laugh...we can't get any answers out of HSBC< just, we are still investigating....yawn

I quite fancy a 4d scan...sounds good fun. Will you post a piccy ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->