~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I hate scum of all sorts and I am fed up with them all.

so great now i get other half sis to visit nme tonight and offers of taking william out with out me which i dont know if i am ok with at all. but looks like i have no say in it. so i have no help from my own parents and to much from his family. I really hope he will be home soon i dont want his ones down here treating me like an invalid. I am thankful but cant say i dont need it would be rude then. I dont want his two faced sis here either after the rows that happened months ago and this whole thing started over her mates anyway. And i have been told i am not allowed to say it on facebook which i dont appreciate, its my facebook i can say what i will and i am not hiding scum bags or ruining any thing I am telling things liek they are as his friends are asking me how he is to.

I am not in good form at all and going to have to put on a brave stupid face tonight and talk shit, i think this makes matters worse. I know darren would have instructed his family to help me but i dont want it. I rather get on with it on my own and not put on false faces and have awkward conversations.

Baby is kicking me so hard it hurts :(

My ex husband got scammed for £1300!! It was called Lebanese loop where u think your card has been retained. Person behind clocks your pin and goes and withdraws what they can. This was natwest who were excellent :)

Gosh, I didn't hear it had a name!! My OH even spoke to the people behind to tell them the cash machine wasn't working, and directed them to another one, they must have been struggling not to laugh...we can't get any answers out of HSBC< just, we are still investigating....yawn

Yeahthe woman behind my husband also had a convo with him and casually said maybe it didn't register. So he thought he'd put his number in wrong and tried again, that's when she clocked his pin. They swiped his card out of the plastic loop they put in the slot and off the went to withdraw the max they could.

He went to bank the next day to report card as retained and the staf went through the retained cards his wasn't there, checked his balance. £1300 gone in 3 transactions within a few hours.

Wankers!!!

I quite fancy a 4d scan...sounds good fun. Will you post a piccy ?

4D Scans are amazing , if u hav the pennies id recommend them and at mine they spotted my placenta lying low which wasnt spotted at my 21 wks one so even better xx

I keep being tempted to have a 4D scan but H has decided he want Herbert's little face to be a surprise. I am having a scan at 36 weeks so at least I will get to see him/her again before the BIG day.

Hi! I'm due on Nov 10th, so thought I'd better introduce myself rather than lurk in the background forever! I'm on team yellow (although everyone who I meet seems to have a firm idea of whether it's a boy or a girl - half of them will be very smugly saying they knew all along and the other half will probably lie and say they thought the other way!)

Congratulations to all the 30 weekers! Not long now - I'm thinking I should probably start getting some things sorted at some point soon... As a control freak, this not knowing when they'll come, whether they'll be big or small, etc. is quite worrying for me!

Hope you're ok Anna - you can have my marking/planning if you want once we get to September?!

Will catch up with posts this evening after work but I got a question -

Can you get the HIP Grant form from ANYWHERE else or can only your midwife send it to you?

Feeling so annoyed with her right now because I asked over a week ago for her to send it to me. Finally get some post from her today and she has sent me another MAT B1 form instead! ggggrrrrr

I even said I would go and pick it up from her but she INSISTS on sending it in the post!

Thats silly... my MW filled my HIP form in and gave it to me during my 25 week appointment. Has she said why she wants to post it to you? :shrug:

I didn't get a 25 week appointment with her because its my second pregnancy! No she didn't say why she wouldn't let me go pick it up!
I have text her again. I feel so peeved with her though

I had to get mw to send me mine as she forget it on app and you cant get it anywhere i was told as I tried. was in my account in a week of posting it back, really quick!

Anyway! darren is being send him, they took him 50 miles away for an op left him sittinhg there all dam day because they had no beds or surgions for him! other hospitals where full she he has to come home and wait at home till his op. I thouhght these pins needed in before it sets not a week later or more when they have time to do it! what the deal with having him sitting in a corridor all day with no food in him at all! what sort of deal is that!

Any more update on Anna?

And great news today, NOT ,my other half was down town and was jjumped after asked for money he was owed of a fella he done a tattoo on, they started slagging him and jumped him and broke his ankle, now they send his sis a message saying darren beat them up and smashed their faces in and this fella is 17, that didnt happen as theres a witness to this and I am not one bit happy! they arnt at the hospital despite saying all of them have these injury's when they dont. Darren wants blood i want to press charges as thats what they want to do and are lieing!

Wow DF, this is really crappy! What a bunch of childish drama - no one needs to deal with any of that. Especially a family who have one young child and one on the way. I absolutely hate when "children" - as they deserve no other definition - come along and try to start things in my life. I feel over it and I really have no time for it.

Make sure you do a police report with your witness and everything so that hopefully the other story will be proven false and then Darren is free to press charges as he pleases. Good luck! Sorry you are having to deal with this!

Your little boy Joseph is so handsome! I just love his pic.

Thank you hon! :D

Eeek! Im 30 weeks!!! :D :D :D

Woop woop! :happydance:
Now I am just trying to wrap my head around it, lol. :wacko:

Bloody hell 30 weeks eel, seems like yesteday u deserted us back in 2nd tri 3 weeks ago lol!!!

Pichi, sounds like iron levels will be low x x x

just been on the fetal monior for 45 mins eurgh uncomfortable and beens awake since 6 for meds :(

I hope you are doing well Anna! Good luck! :thumbup:

Dont feel well at all here, trying to keep down my breakfast here :( I think I have gotten really depressed and darrens only away one night here. I know its annoying him as he text, he really does miss us and I know being away from Wiliam for a day and he has his mind on him all day. I cant mentioned the D word (dad) around william for if he cops on like he has done in the night when he woke looking for him he will be in tears. So any one that calls will be warned not to mention him. Thats what makes me sad I think more. And I do not want his sis up here ffs! I am fine coping ffs I dont need her which this all started over sitting here who hasnt spoke to me in months and blamed me on things I didnt do pretending to be my best mate again.

I had to get mw to send me mine as she forget it on app and you cant get it anywhere i was told as I tried. was in my account in a week of posting it back, really quick!

Anyway! darren is being send him, they took him 50 miles away for an op left him sittinhg there all dam day because they had no beds or surgions for him! other hospitals where full she he has to come home and wait at home till his op. I thouhght these pins needed in before it sets not a week later or more when they have time to do it! what the deal with having him sitting in a corridor all day with no food in him at all! what sort of deal is that!

Oh my goodness DF! This is definitely no fun at all - I can't imagine! I freak out if my OH has a stomach ache. :wacko: I can't imagine that it is good for Darren's leg for it to sit if he needs surgery? My cousin had to have pins and surgery for her ankle last summer - it was a LONG recovery and now she doesn't have a "regular" ankle anymore - well, what I mean is she can't move it around and everything because she had to get metal plates and what not put in as well.

I am on the worry train today as this baby is not moving! I haven't felt her since I can't even remember when yesterday. We went out last night to the State Fair and walked around for hours - as well as yesterday was a busy day because we went to a bbq before that for a few hours. But once we got home she wasn't moving around either so thought I would just wait it out. Now this morning I haven't felt anything yet ... going to try eating breakfast and see if that gets her going or not. I really hope so :(.

My body is aching so bad from walking around the fair last night. Everything is aching - cannot wait to get in the bath today and relax! May do that after breakfast as Joseph is already down for his morning nap. Have so much housework I need to do today too ... as well as late homework to add to my stress! Bleh ...:wacko:

Welcome to our 3rd tri thread Celtic Dragon :hi:
I am also on team yellow but have my suspicions, which seem to be different from everyone else that I meet!

Kayley I think it is just from your MW. I hope it doesn't take too long to get to you.

SilasLove, I really think its the week for quiet babies as mine had such a quiet weekend that I was real close to calling the hospital. Today it is business as usual thankfully. I do find when I have been very busy or very active I do seem not to notice much movement at all. While I am sure bubs is just having a lazy few days, if you really are worried, call someone, even if it is just to put your mind at rest. x

Welcome celticdragon!! U welsh?

Ive just got back from consultants appt and everything is perfect :thumbup: :happydance:
She is measuring spot on, all my blood tests were fine and her heartbeat very strong
Ive been so lucky this pregnancy - just not sleeping and achiness - but no other major problems

Hope everything goes well for you AM

:hugs: DF - I'd be stressing right out if I was in ur situation! Wish u lived closer as Id be there in a flash too help out

Congrats on the 30 weekers :happydance:

Lol xx

Hey Girls - i've had a lovely lazy day today- been lazing in a nieghbours huge pool

i'm a tincy bit pink - even with suncream but it was lovely :)

:hugs: to all my girls - hope u all have wriggly happy babies :D

Well, she has given me a couple little movements. But not her usual very active self as of yet! Of course, I am just not getting to my breakfast! :wacko:

Oh, I took the trash out. My OH should be pleased when he gets home. Lol

lol silas - i hoovered my living room before going to the pool xxxx

have ur self a glass of something cold see if it gets ur girl wriggling x

Hi lolpants! Yup - I'm Welsh, although living down in south West now (closest we can get to being Wales where my DH can get good work!)

MissyMoJo - I'm v.v.v.v.v jealous - would love to be lazing in a warm pool now (instead of lazing on a sofa avoiding washing up/cooking/tidying!)

Helloo!!

I officially join you ladies tomorrow as well, but decided I couldn't wait any longer so I'm here now!!:blush:

It's all so exciting!! I booked my maternity leave at work today, so it's all feeling a bit real and inevitable now!

ive lazed in the pool too long today im a bit pink - now trying to tidy n clean n cook in 38c heat!

Hi lolpants! Yup - I'm Welsh, although living down in south West now (closest we can get to being Wales where my DH can get good work!)
:thumbup: Yey for being Welsh :thumbup:
I live in Cardiff - due only 5 days before you :flower:

Im flying too Menorca Sunday, too stay with my folks for a few days - and they have a pool!! WOOO HOO!! Can't wait :happydance::happydance::happydance: Apparently its really hot there at the mo - so I'll be in the pool all day every day
I have an awesome week coming up - Birthday Thursday, going out too see a GnR tribute band Friday, slap up meal Saturday with my bestest friends and then flying too Menorca Sunday and no work till the following Monday! And when I do go back I only have 4 more weeks in work!! :thumbup:

When u starting your leave Ginger?

Lol xx

What a nightmare DF! Your OH should definatly press charges.

I am having awful back ache again today :(

Kayley I have been having quite bad lower backache all weekend too, and I never usually suffer with back problems.

We have been out for meals with friends both Friday and Saturday nights and both times I really struggled to get through the meal it was hurting so much, I just could not get comfortable. At this rate I am going to be carrying a cushion around with me where ever I go!

DF its good that he will be transferred back so wont be away too long. You DH does sound like he is often in the wars. Must be a worry for you.

AFM: I think I may be getting braxton hicks but never having had them before I am not sure if they are, or its just baby making my tummy go firm :shrug:

I have been suffering with my back for weeks and weeks now, it bloody hurts! I have to take a cushion with me everywhere and I often use a hot water bottle! My mum reckons boys give you more of a back ache but I don't know about that :s lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->