~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

When u starting your leave Ginger?

28th October for official maternity, but have got 8 days of annual leave to take before that. My brothers girlfriend had her little girl at 35 weeks last night, so that scared me into thinking that working up until 37 weeks like I'd originally planned wasn't a great idea!

Besides...I'm knackered all the time and fed up with work already! At least I get a couple of days off next week to go and visit my new niece:happydance:

Really jealous of your holiday, Lol, hope you have a great time!!

anyone elses boobs leak really really bad to where it goes threw padded bras and i wake up in the night with a soaked shirt as well as leak right threw breast pads??

I thought mine felt 'damp' yesterday which I was shocked at because surely its wayyy too early lol. I think I would c*** myself if they were leaking already! I feel for you hun, maybe its time to buy some breast pads already!

Bloody hell 30 weeks eel, seems like yesteday u deserted us back in 2nd tri 3 weeks ago lol!!!

Pichi, sounds like iron levels will be low x x x

just been on the fetal monior for 45 mins eurgh uncomfortable and beens awake since 6 for meds :(

I feel for you hun having to be in hospital. Hope everything is ok xx

Well I have had a bloody crappy weekend!

Been so looking forward to my 4D scan, went for it and spent 2 hours trying to get baby to move his hands and feet from his face, but alas no joy there. Cannot recommend babybond highly enough though, as because he wouldn't cooperate rather than giving me rubbish pics/DVD they have let me book a rescan for this Saturday so not only do I get to see him again but they will measure him again and I can see how much he has grown in a week, and hopefully get some cute pictures of him to take home and stare at!

Yesterday though was even worse, went to my mums to have my Sunday lunch and an email came through to my phone saying a payment had been confirmed from my paypal account for $10... thought this was very dodgy as I hadn't bought anything from any American sites, or any sites for that matter.

I logged onto my account and 3 more $10 transactions had gone through within the space of 5 minutes! Argh! Obviously someone had got my paypal password and was just buying things! There was no money in my paypal account but it is linked to my bank so money was just been taken and I was just sat in complete shock watching the money disappear!

Changed my password as quickly as I could, as well as my email password so the hacker wasn't able to reset it him/herself... then reported to paypal... but by the time I had done all this $50 had been taken, really bad :(

Paypal have been great though and have quickly dealt with it and I recieved an email from them this morning saying the money would be refunded within 5 working days... problem is until then my bank is practically empty... I so hope next weekend is better!!

What a nightmare! Sorry to hear your weekend didnt do well.
I was told recently that hacking into internet banking and paypal sites etc has gone up by 30% in the last month! Its shocking!!

In Double Digits now!!! Yay!!! :happydance: trying to sleep here cuz it is 5:00 am but Bryelle is kickng me and having some party in my uterus! :cloud9:

Jace starts Kindergarten today! :cry: My baby boy is officially a big boy! He is Super Excited too!! Picked his clothes out last night and said "Mommy I have to look cool and I need to wear cologne to smell cool too!" lol

lol bless your son asking to wear cologne! How cute!! :D

well i am offivially 27 weeks today and a great pregnancy but now i feel like absolute crap water infection topped by killer anti biotics and low iron lol hows everyone else?? x

Hi lolpants! Yup - I'm Welsh, although living down in south West now (closest we can get to being Wales where my DH can get good work!)

MissyMoJo - I'm v.v.v.v.v jealous - would love to be lazing in a warm pool now (instead of lazing on a sofa avoiding washing up/cooking/tidying!)

Where abouts in South West are you?

28th October for official maternity, but have got 8 days of annual leave to take before that. My brothers girlfriend had her little girl at 35 weeks last night, so that scared me into thinking that working up until 37 weeks like I'd originally planned wasn't a great idea!

Besides...I'm knackered all the time and fed up with work already! At least I get a couple of days off next week to go and visit my new niece:happydance:

My actual maternity leave starts 26th Oct - but Ive used saved holidays plus brought forward holidays from next year so I'll finish on 1st Oct - exactly 35 weeks!! :happydance: Hopefully Phoebe won't make an appearance that early - as Im planning on doing lots of last minute buying and sorting those last few weeks! And I have a weekend away Mid Oct! I get the being fed up in work already - Its so much harder to get up in the morning - I really am just on countdown now!

Lol xx

I'm only taking a week off before my due date! Although I'm starting to worry I may have to take more time off - especially with the rate bumpy is growing lol

i come off on maternity leave officially on the 1st November - i'm due the 10th! but, i am taking a week and a bit off prior to that so technically my leave will start around October 20th

I find myself experiencing job envy, but seriously! I wanted a job so badly before I was noticably pregnant - but no one ever called. And now they wouldn't give me a job if they were getting paid to. So I have to wait until after I have the baby - and then I probably wont be ready anymore! Eh ... I wish I had a job to go on maternity leave from, lol. Of course, in the U.S. maternity leave is barely existent so I would probably be stuck working till I popped.

cops here darrens home, giving statement. And william is running around stealing the cops keys and anything else he can get off them.

Thank Goodness DF! Good luck and I hope those Punks get what's deserved to them!

I find myself experiencing job envy, but seriously! I wanted a job so badly before I was noticably pregnant - but no one ever called. And now they wouldn't give me a job if they were getting paid to. So I have to wait until after I have the baby - and then I probably wont be ready anymore! Eh ... I wish I had a job to go on maternity leave from, lol. Of course, in the U.S. maternity leave is barely existent so I would probably be stuck working till I popped.

Do you not get a certain amount of time off as maternity leave in the US? :o

In Double Digits now!!! Yay!!! :happydance: trying to sleep here cuz it is 5:00 am but Bryelle is kickng me and having some party in my uterus! :cloud9:

Jace starts Kindergarten today! :cry: My baby boy is officially a big boy! He is Super Excited too!! Picked his clothes out last night and said "Mommy I have to look cool and I need to wear cologne to smell cool too!" lol

LOL Thanks! :hugs: Yeah he got to it this morning too! Be fore I could stop him he got 2 squirts out... Right in the face too! LOL

It's like 6 weeks and they don't have to pay you. Health care SUCKS here!!!

we're lucky over here that we can take up to a year. I'm planning on taking 9 months though

LOL Thanks! :hugs: Yeah he got to it this morning too! Be fore I could stop him he got 2 squirts out... Right in the face too! LOL

oh no lol bless him! Did the other kids think he was cool because he was wearing it? haha (just like daddy eh?)

It depends on your job and benefits. I am sure some women in the US have great maternity leaves - although I think most last around 6 weeks or so for the norm. But unless you have benefits/good benefits you are not guaranteed maternity leave.

I am off now!! Off sick then mat leave kicks in when he comes lol, if I make 37 weeks I estimate 20 October ish :)

but my plan was the same as pichi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->