~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Urgh! Been awake since 5am with a horrible headache, feels like someone is poking pins into the back of my eyes! :cry: Bubs was really quiet all last night but seems to have woken up again now.
Just don't want to go into work today, OH has day off and is still snoring!

Urgh! Been awake since 5am with a horrible headache, feels like someone is poking pins into the back of my eyes! :cry: Bubs was really quiet all last night but seems to have woken up again now.
Just don't want to go into work today, OH has day off and is still snoring!

that sounds like a migraine :( you should stay home, espesh if you've not had enough sleep.

i'm actually allowed to post in here now! 27 weeks today. Bit nervous as i have a consultant appointment today :s

Morning girls :flower:

Feeling a little less worried today.

Peanut was having fun in my tum last night haha sticking her bum out at me, tickling my bellybutton, its such an odd thing to watch my belly jiggle and shake on its own haha

I'm just hoping she's not getting overly big in there... A nice 7lb would do :blush: think I have a fear of having a big baby

I think I had a gymnast in me last night! Bubba wouldn't stop moving alllll night!

Also reduced me to tears last night and this morning as my back was hurting so so so much! Will def have to mention it to the midwife when I see her next.

Have you got a support band? Apparently they are good. I plan on getting an abdominal band for after peanuts born

my babies sleeping pattern seems to have really changed! getting a lot more movement during the day now and not as much at night hehe xx

My morning sickness is back again. I felt it yesterday morning but its only at 6 am while still awake as Darren had to go to hospiotal with his pain and came back sedated. i was hungry at 4 and ate to see if it helped, a banana. I knew I would be sick so no rough foods. could be stress of all that was happening, though not stressed running about at 4 am not good.

Hello everyone!!

I've moved over, I'm not quite 27 weeks, but I'm ready!

My due date has changed since 1st tri, I'm due 26th and I'm team blue if it could be changed on the first page please?!

I've been lurking, but will staqrt to post a bit more now!!

Hope everyone is well today :flower:

xxx

I keep checking my account online to see if the HIP grant has gone in yet. Only posted it Friday but I need it - so many things I keep seeing that I wanna get, rather frustrating!
How long did anyone else's take?

xxx

Mine took Monday to Monday, I was well impressed! Posted it last monday and got it yesterday!

xxx

Have you got a support band? Apparently they are good. I plan on getting an abdominal band for after peanuts born

Yeah I do have a support band that I use every day! I must admit it is a miracle worker, if I don't wear it my back feels like its going to give way! The top of my back has started to hurt today aswell. Its not good

my grant took about 7 days to post and in my account all together. no messing about there.

That arse that broke darrens leg is up in court next week he was in jail all night and let out on bail on conditions to stay away. That was quick getting court! though darrens suffering will go on longer anyway.

OMG I am TIRED! I hate waking up during the night to have to potty and then having a hard time falling back to sleep! :growlmad: Then getting up at 6:30 a.m. everyday to take Jace to school is gonna kill me! Gotta get use to this! LOL Especially for when Bryelle gets here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->