~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

hey i agree.. i feel as tho i may have a yeast infection as well.. had sex last night and now im having creamy chunky white tmi!! not sure if its semen?? hha or something else.. i also have that very sore feeling in my vag area.. seems to be worse at night.. im going to give my doc a call in the next day or so.. to see what she says

hey i agree.. i feel as tho i may have a yeast infection as well.. had sex last night and now im having creamy chunky white tmi!! not sure if its semen?? hha or something else.. i also have that very sore feeling in my vag area.. seems to be worse at night.. im going to give my doc a call in the next day or so.. to see what she says

I'm going to do the same, if it still feels funny on Thursday, I'm going to try and see Doctor, am back to work next week can't be doing with feeling uncomfy!!

xxx

guh I caught a cough and sore throat from someone. My husband and my son are not sick thankfully but its just me and i hate it

yes and i do nothing but drink water and pee and cranberry and it dosnt seem to work it comes back all the time. I am fed up with it and my doc wont give me anything she wants me to do down and i cant even get out now with a toddler and partner with broken leg. i had this in last pregnancy and was given something.

STOP DRINKING CRANBERRY JUICE!

Cranberry juice will only help UTI's. With cysistis it only makes it worse and can cause it to come back quicker. I have interstitial cystitis and all of my doctors and my midwife told me to stay away from cranberry juice/pills/anything. Try drinking a ton of water and tea (peppermint tea always helps me). Also, can you get anything like Azo in the UK? It's a complete god send and while it won't cure the cystitis, it will help get rid of the pain and give you relief while you drown yourself in liquids. Constant drinking is the only way to get rid of it. Do not drink cranberry though!

ETA: Also, citrus, fake sugars, powdered drinks and anything containing MSG (like Chinese food) can be huge triggers for cystitis. Try not having any of that for a couple days and you'll probably notice a difference. I've also found that when I'm drinking, making my bladder as full as possible before I pee helps. It's super uncomfortable but it helps get the "bad stuff" out of there quicker since you force it all out at once, rather than just little bits at a time...if that makes sense.
I dont drink sugary stuff as i found it did make it worse, i do drink cranbery and lime spritzer which is sugar free as a treat and only when I got it this time so had it before that. I dont eat chinese food either , unless i just stick to water, i know its a pregnancy thing i had it with william.

I'm going to do the same, if it still feels funny on Thursday, I'm going to try and see Doctor, am back to work next week can't be doing with feeling uncomfy!!

xxx

Could just be increased blood supply to that area? :shrug: The joys...!

xxx

Could just be increased blood supply to that area? :shrug: The joys...!

well the doctor said it pressure as this is not my first and so things are not as they used to be haha.. and i will feel that sooner.. also because michaels head is right on my cervix and putting alot of pressure on me down there.. but the cm is whats got me thinking i have one..

anyone else really lightheaded and dizzy at night with horrible heartburn only when laying down... im not sure what is causing this as its only at night when i feel like im hanging upside down haha

yes and i do nothing but drink water and pee and cranberry and it dosnt seem to work it comes back all the time. I am fed up with it and my doc wont give me anything she wants me to do down and i cant even get out now with a toddler and partner with broken leg. i had this in last pregnancy and was given something.

STOP DRINKING CRANBERRY JUICE!

Cranberry juice will only help UTI's. With cysistis it only makes it worse and can cause it to come back quicker. I have interstitial cystitis and all of my doctors and my midwife told me to stay away from cranberry juice/pills/anything. Try drinking a ton of water and tea (peppermint tea always helps me). Also, can you get anything like Azo in the UK? It's a complete god send and while it won't cure the cystitis, it will help get rid of the pain and give you relief while you drown yourself in liquids. Constant drinking is the only way to get rid of it. Do not drink cranberry though!

ETA: Also, citrus, fake sugars, powdered drinks and anything containing MSG (like Chinese food) can be huge triggers for cystitis. Try not having any of that for a couple days and you'll probably notice a difference. I've also found that when I'm drinking, making my bladder as full as possible before I pee helps. It's super uncomfortable but it helps get the "bad stuff" out of there quicker since you force it all out at once, rather than just little bits at a time...if that makes sense.
I dont drink sugary stuff as i found it did make it worse, i do drink cranbery and lime spritzer which is sugar free as a treat and only when I got it this time so had it before that. I dont eat chinese food either , unless i just stick to water, i know its a pregnancy thing i had it with william.

Just realized my post came off as really harsh, I'm sorry! I've been dealing with interstitial cystitis for about two years and it really sucks. I feel your pain! My best luck with keeping it at bay has been drinking tons of water, tea, and fruit juice (but not cranberry). I would look into Azo, there must be something similar in Ireland! It really is a huge savior and makes you feel human again. It does turn your pee really orange though...
:hugs:

Hi everyone, glad we are all keeping well. I got back from camping at the weekend and have been exhausted ever since. A week in a tent is not a good thing when your pregnant. Went for my 4d scan again yesterday for the 2nd time and guess what, she still wasn't playing. One good thing is she has gone head down in the last week, but was far too comfy to show us her face. The sonographer has only had it happen to her twice where both attempts failed so am booked in again in 2 weeks time for last attempt!

Ladies,

WOndering if you could help me?! :flower:

The last couple of days I've been having some (TMI) pains in my foof. They are not on the inside, they are on the outside on both sides if you get what I mean?!?! It feels like I'm bruised, like after rough :sex: if you get me? But we haven't done anything like that.

Just a bit weird and wondered if anyone else has had the same. I complained to hubster and he said to ask on here teehee!

TIA

xxx

EDIT: and I also have been getting symtoms of a YI hmmm could this be connected!

omg I get this too, Iv wondered what the hell is up, its so relieving to know some one else is experience same thing as me x

No I get what you meant, I was always told cranbery and since thats wrong thats angered me now :( made me worse then. dont take caffein so no tea for me and not sure what herbal ones are caffein free and ok when preg. I will have a look in shops for a nice fruit one.

Ladies,

WOndering if you could help me?! :flower:

The last couple of days I've been having some (TMI) pains in my foof. They are not on the inside, they are on the outside on both sides if you get what I mean?!?! It feels like I'm bruised, like after rough :sex: if you get me? But we haven't done anything like that.

Just a bit weird and wondered if anyone else has had the same. I complained to hubster and he said to ask on here teehee!

TIA

xxx

omg I get this too, Iv wondered what the hell is up, its so relieving to know some one else is experience same thing as me x

HAHA me to i been telling hubby that i feel as tho i have been riding a bike or horse for far to long.. as its sooooo sore down there

[/QUOTE]

well the doctor said it pressure as this is not my first and so things are not as they used to be haha.. and i will feel that sooner.. also because michaels head is right on my cervix and putting alot of pressure on me down there.. but the cm is whats got me thinking i have one..
[/QUOTE]

I have been feeling a lot of pressure down there. To the point where I think I need to go number 2 but theres nothing there.

No I get what you meant, I was always told cranbery and since thats wrong thats angered me now :( made me worse then. dont take caffein so no tea for me and not sure what herbal ones are caffein free and ok when preg. I will have a look in shops for a nice fruit one.

Understood. :hugs: Before I searched out treatment for mine I had been drowning myself in cranberry juice like I would for a UTI, and then was told it was completely the wrong thing to do! Bladders are so picky, haha.

What people think is okay for tea varies so much. You can get decaf normal tea. I've heard warnings about peppermint tea recently but honestly I haven't seen enough support against it online to sway me from drinking it, most of the risk in having it seems to be in the first trimester. I have this tea as well, which is delicious. It's kind of tangy and almost tastes like candy!

Understood. :hugs: Before I searched out treatment for mine I had been drowning myself in cranberry juice like I would for a UTI, and then was told it was completely the wrong thing to do! Bladders are so picky, haha.

What people think is okay for tea varies so much. You can get decaf normal tea. I've heard warnings about peppermint tea recently but honestly I haven't seen enough support against it online to sway me from drinking it, most of the risk in having it seems to be in the first trimester. I have this tea as well, which is delicious. It's kind of tangy and almost tastes like candy!

I have decaf tea here, so does that do the job then? And pepermint sounds like it would give me heartburn, yes i am one of them people that gets heartburn from a cure lol I remember drinking raspberry leaf tea from week 34 and throwing it up like moultan lava last time! so i stayed clear of teas that where fruity from then on in.

Ugh, so got a call today and I failed my first GTT! :nope:
So now have to go take the 3 hour test - again. Passed it last time so lets hope it goes the same way this time around!

I think baby is sitting on my bladder today. Feel a bit heavy down there and seem to need a wee every 2-4h. Not sure if that's normal :s lol

30 weeks today! 30 weeks today! :wohoo:

That is another of my milestones ticked off my list, the next one is 36 weeks when I have another scan :happydance:

The countdown begins!

Hey girlies
DF, sorry about your bad UTI's-I had them loads with Ashton and always got given antibiotics. Have not had one yet so far thank goodness-maybe it's a boy thing? Not that I know what I am having hee hee.. Try red bush tea.. Very good for you and not flavoured.. I give it to Ashton (once every few days) and lived on it when I was little so as far as I know it is good for you..
The ladies with the aches-perhaps SPD?
I was in tears in bed last night (not like me at all) but I am just in so much pain with my SPD I dont really know what to do with myself. I have been to physio but she didnt do much except tell me I have to go on crutches or into a wheelchair if it doesnt improve! I have a toddelr so perhaps she is smoking something..
I could just deal with the pain but what is worrying me is how the hell I am going to give birth when I cant even roll over in bed without wanting to scream :-(
Anyway, feel bad always venting to my hubby so Im venting to you instead (sorry)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->