~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Well I'm finally here! I feel almost not pregnant enough to move over yet but the ticker says its time. At the same time I feel to pregnant for 2nd tri now. I've been waiting forever. I've posted a few times but now I finally feel less like a party crasher

Hi there girls, I'm moving into the 3rd tri too!
Finn's been kicking up a storm in celebration it seems...

Welcome over ladies! :hugs:

I will officially be here in a week from today! That means ALL November Sparklers will OFFICIALLY be in 3rd Tri!

December Dreamers will be joining us Officially in 1 Week and 1 Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have cyctus again! and I cant get to doc ffs and I will turn in to a cranberry if I drink any more of that juice! ouch ouch !

Hi ladies, glad to see most of us are over here now from 2nd trimester, I felt really out of place early too and came over :)

I have cyctus again! and I cant get to doc ffs and I will turn in to a cranberry if I drink any more of that juice! ouch ouch !

do you mean cystitis?

this sounds so weird but when i get this or a UTI i drink a heap of water and sit on the loo while still drinking haha. sound really mad i know! also, to prevent it coming back i take cranberry capsules. one a day :thumbsup:

yes and i do nothing but drink water and pee and cranberry and it dosnt seem to work it comes back all the time. I am fed up with it and my doc wont give me anything she wants me to do down and i cant even get out now with a toddler and partner with broken leg. i had this in last pregnancy and was given something.

yes and i do nothing but drink water and pee and cranberry and it dosnt seem to work it comes back all the time. I am fed up with it and my doc wont give me anything she wants me to do down and i cant even get out now with a toddler and partner with broken leg. i had this in last pregnancy and was given something.

STOP DRINKING CRANBERRY JUICE!

Cranberry juice will only help UTI's. With cysistis it only makes it worse and can cause it to come back quicker. I have interstitial cystitis and all of my doctors and my midwife told me to stay away from cranberry juice/pills/anything. Try drinking a ton of water and tea (peppermint tea always helps me). Also, can you get anything like Azo in the UK? It's a complete god send and while it won't cure the cystitis, it will help get rid of the pain and give you relief while you drown yourself in liquids. Constant drinking is the only way to get rid of it. Do not drink cranberry though!

ETA: Also, citrus, fake sugars, powdered drinks and anything containing MSG (like Chinese food) can be huge triggers for cystitis. Try not having any of that for a couple days and you'll probably notice a difference. I've also found that when I'm drinking, making my bladder as full as possible before I pee helps. It's super uncomfortable but it helps get the "bad stuff" out of there quicker since you force it all out at once, rather than just little bits at a time...if that makes sense.

I posted my HIP grant form on the 16th August but nothing yet :(

Ladies,

WOndering if you could help me?! :flower:

The last couple of days I've been having some (TMI) pains in my foof. They are not on the inside, they are on the outside on both sides if you get what I mean?!?! It feels like I'm bruised, like after rough :sex: if you get me? But we haven't done anything like that.

Just a bit weird and wondered if anyone else has had the same. I complained to hubster and he said to ask on here teehee!

TIA

xxx

im not sure claire, i get aches in my groin - feels like pulled muscle - damn kids beating us up b4 we get our first hugs! :rofl:

I know, it's perplexing!!! All these little niggles and stuff, it's like how are you making me feel like that?!?! teehee!!

xxx

Oh and just seen your picsture montage, so lovely hun!

xxx

The last couple of days I've been having some (TMI) pains in my foof. They are not on the inside, they are on the outside on both sides if you get what I mean?!?! It feels like I'm bruised, like after rough :sex: if you get me? But we haven't done anything like that.

Ive also had pains the last couple of nights - kinda around the outside :blush: had to take painkillers and rub sudocream in as so sore that I can't sleep :( Was gonna research on it this evening - will let u know if I find anything :thumbup:

Welcome to the new 3rd Tri'ers!! :happydance: 1 week and were all here!!

Lol xx

Ive also had pains the last couple of nights - kinda around the outside :blush: had to take painkillers and rub sudocream in as so sore that I can't sleep :( Was gonna research on it this evening - will let u know if I find anything :thumbup:

Welcome to the new 3rd Tri'ers!! :happydance: 1 week and were all here!!

Lol xx

Thanks hun, I've had a look but I can't see anything at the moment. They seem to be getting worse too booooo

xxx

Im finding stuff that seems too mainly blame varicose veins or yeast infection?

Im just gonna struggle on till after my hols, and bring it up in my next midwife appt - I don't think its anything serious (not for me anyways)

One website refers to it as cheeseburger crotch!! Lovely!!

Lol xx

One website refers to it as cheeseburger crotch!! Lovely!!

Lol xx

:haha::rofl::haha::rofl::haha::rofl::haha::rofl::haha::rofl::haha::rofl:

Delightful!!

Nah, I don't think it's serious, just really weird. Hmmmm...YI is interesting though, I have a feeling I might be starting one, we'll see.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->