~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oh and congrats on 30 weeks Coco!!! Awesome milestone :)

Thanks Kelly :flower: 30 weeks seemed so far away back when I was in 1st tri, almost as far away as what 40 weeks now :rofl: yeah who am I trying to kid!

I really feel for you suffering with SPD, it sounds awful. I have had the odd lower back pain and I currently have a pain in my bum, but they are all niggly and nothing serious enough to cause me major discomfort. It makes me grateful that it is nothing more and my heart goes out to you girls who are really suffering :hug:

Congrats on 30 weeks! eeeee getting close now!!

I am really uncomfy today, after my achey foof yesterday, it's now just doing some more stuff which I'm not happy about. I rang the med centre to book an appt, I want to see a female doctor and not get fobbed off with the duty doctor and they can't fit me in. Not today, tomorrow or Friday. Now that is ridiculous! I'd expect it from the NHS, but not the bloody med centre!! I am very upset and am now having a hormonal sob, I cried all last night too, it's the first time I've been like this and I don't like it!! Boooooo

Hope everyone else is alright today!

xxx

ooo ill be at 30 weeks next week. seems to have just flown in that one! 29weeks today :happydance:

GTT tomorrow... was trying to get the day off work for it but i can't get it off ¬__¬

Ugh, so got a call today and I failed my first GTT! :nope:
So now have to go take the 3 hour test - again. Passed it last time so lets hope it goes the same way this time around!

So sorry to hear that, what a pain :( I hope the 3 hour test is fine for you again x

I am really uncomfy today, after my achey foof yesterday, it's now just doing some more stuff which I'm not happy about. I rang the med centre to book an appt, I want to see a female doctor and not get fobbed off with the duty doctor and they can't fit me in. Not today, tomorrow or Friday. Now that is ridiculous! I'd expect it from the NHS, but not the bloody med centre!! I am very upset and am now having a hormonal sob, I cried all last night too, it's the first time I've been like this and I don't like it!! Boooooo

xxx

:( that is such a long time to wait to see a female doctor, you not asking for the earth are you? :( sorry yo hear it and hope you can get to see someone sooner rather than later x

xxx

:( that is such a long time to wait to see a female doctor, you not asking for the earth are you? :( sorry yo hear it and hope you can get to see someone sooner rather than later x

I know, I didn't think it was much to ask for really!! Thanks hun xxx

i wanna be 30 weeks! :sulk::sulk::sulk:

really need something to do, kinda wish i had a messier OH at the moment just so I could clean up, house is so tidy i keep mindlessly polishing my coffee table even though it cant possibly get any shinier!!

got my 28 week app at 3pm today, really hoping the weather gets a little better for the walk up there, don't fancy a 20 min walk in the rain today!

My milestone was 29+4...which is today...I am now officially more pregnant than I ever was with Reagan :happydance:

:yipee:

congrats you&me thats brilliant! really hope your baby sticks around and you get to your due date milestone!

My milestone was 29+4...which is today...I am now officially more pregnant than I ever was with Reagan :happydance:

CONGRATS hun!!!!!:happydance:

So had my MW appt this morning for bloods etc.. Baby has turned YAY but that could all change so not getting too excited..
Measuring 32 weeks!!! EEEEKKKKKK.. Looks like another big'un on the way :dohh:

random question but how can you tell what way baby is lying? peanut seems to bounce about all over the place in there. i felt really heavy down there yesterday and the need to wee every 2 hours or so was a bit annoying... today doesn't seem to be so bad though

Hey girls

Congrats to the girls hitting their milestones :)

i had aquanatal today :) i love it, but during the session, something went in my back again - mw sorted me an apt with Physio, for wednesday,

now its time for me to mong it on the sofa :) too hot to function!

When baby was lying breech, mw actually let me feel the head-if find something about the size of the palm of your hand and can like push it from side to side like a wiggle it is more than likely her head-easier to feel when they are breech. Also, when breech the kicks are like in your um privates. I can feel something hard now but it doesnt move and is more to the side and that is his/her bum, kicks are also in my ribs now :) Hope that makes sense??

well i get kicks all over the place hah. mostly mid-way. i think baby may be breech then :dohh:

Congratulations - that must be a real relief! Hope you get to full term this time.

It's chucking it down here and all my plans for getting out and about rather than lounging on the sofa are disappearing swiftly! Only a week before I have to go back to work, so should really be working hard but can't seem to find the motivation!

well i get kicks all over the place hah. mostly mid-way. i think baby may be breech then :dohh:

Maybe tranverse?? When is your next MW appt? They are good at telling. But babies can move until like 37 weeks so we never really know. I sit on my gym ball as much as possible anyway as I have heard it works wonders xx

Has anyone heard from Sophie? (aka anna matronic?)

I can't remember if it is today she was due to come home from hospital.

i wanna be 30 weeks! :sulk::sulk::sulk:

really need something to do, kinda wish i had a messier OH at the moment just so I could clean up, house is so tidy i keep mindlessly polishing my coffee table even though it cant possibly get any shinier!!

got my 28 week app at 3pm today, really hoping the weather gets a little better for the walk up there, don't fancy a 20 min walk in the rain today!

You can come and help me tidy my house if you want, my OH is a messy bugger, and i hate polishing! ha

Can't believe we're all nearing the 30 week mark!
I do feel like time needs to speed-up, so i can get to 40 weeks already, but that's just my impatients coming through.

:blush: Discovered yesterday that eating a whole bag of fizzy Haribo is NOT good for heartburn! You'd think I would be able to feed myself properly by now... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->