~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hey quick update from me as I am waiting to be discharged. I am utterlly pissed off so will post a big old rantathon when I get back home.

Chunky is fine though :) xxxx

hello...i finally moved over y/day...due 23rd.....i think theres loads of us due that date!!! cant wait for november now!!! xxxxx

Last night was not a good night! Joseph wouldn't sleep, my OH and I were not getting along, it was just bad! Joseph kept waking up - and eventually I put him in bed with OH and I and he just laid there staring at me for a while. Then he decided to sit up and play - and that is when OH took him and then dealt with him for a little while. But then OH woke to him sitting up smacking him in the face! :dohh: So he gave him back, lol. Eventually we got it situated - but the last time I looked at the clock it was nearly 3am. And then I spent the rest of the morning hoping OH or I didn't end up lying on him because he was in the middle. :wacko:

And I was in sooooo much pain last night from this SPD-like stuff. Apparently they don't diagnose SPD in the US or something as no one seems to have heard of it. But all I get told is that my midwife can't do much for me ... well frick off then woman. You are of no help!

I am 29 weeks today, wow 30 next week! Too crazy!
Congrats to the ladies who hit 30 this week! :happydance:

Hey quick update from me as I am waiting to be discharged. I am utterlly pissed off so will post a big old rantathon when I get back home.

Chunky is fine though :) xxxx

Sorry your pissed, but very glad you get to go home! :thumbup:

welcome to the newbie :)

sorry you had a bad night Silaslove xxx

i cant wait to get my cot tomoro :D

I wish I had lots of money. I want to go out and buy lots of stuff. I especially need to find a big diaper bag like a diaper bag made for twins or something because my son still needs everything that a newborn needs. Bottles and all that. I also want a second diaper genie and one of those fluffy covers that go over your carseat to keep baby warm. And some cute little outfits would be nice. I like to buy my new babies going home outfit myself. I did this last time too. It feels like a special present just from mommy

Woke up with a cold this morning, Im all stuffed up, and feel miserable.

Happyhayley I know what you mean. There is a ton of stuff that I want to go out and by as well. However, my OH keeps telling me to wait till after the baby shower in October...I dont want to feel rushed though. Its going to drive me nuts.

Had my 28 weeks app, all went well and smoothly but a lot of interference with the HB monitor. Oh well! Still heard bubba, apparently is moving loads.

I wish I could go shopping too! I have all the essentials already, picked up the pram yesterday which has been partially shoved in the storage cupboard, partially in room. All fun and games!

Right here goes ......

Diagnosis has been PROM (premature ruprture of membraines) I have a speculum examination on Saturday night where it was confirmed there had been a leak. This was monitored (as in have you had any more leaks) whilst I was in hospital. To be honest, I had minimal leakage, but I think 4 days of bedrest will have a aprt to play.

I saw the consultant after my scan on Monday (scan showed normal fluid level) and again yesterday. He was excellent, explained everything clearly blah blah blah.

The today another consultant comes to see me and tells me I am not leaking any fluid at all. Ok so what was it then, I got utterly pissed off as this consultant hadn;t even read my notes he made this judgment by looking at my scan report only.

What has happened (it seems) is that my hind waters (not my main ones) have leaked. The problem is not actually the waters starting to go as this can reseal and replenish, but the fact that I am now vulnerable to infection. So the consultant still tells me I can't go to work, but to give me the benefit of the doubt.

Erm ... I walked in saying I was leaking but wasn;t sure what it was (fluid or discharge) I knew it wasn;t urine, they confirmed that. So what, am I lying? They examined me and made a diagnosis. I am really pissed off and confused.

I have spent 4 days in hospital apparently according to rubbish doctor for no reason!! I have been told I could deliver chunky within 48 hours, I have cried, panicked, you name it!!!

Nice consultant tells me, dut to PROM I will be induced around 36 weeks. Rubbish consultant tells me I could go to 40 weeks. I just dunno what the fuck is going on and have more questions than answers really.

My maternity notes state that PROM has occured, so how can he dismiss it so easily? I have to go to hospital to have bloods checked, have baby traced and have internal exams every fucking week now until either chinky decided to come or I get induced.

I am also trying to transfer my care as am gonna stay with mum as its all too damn stressful and that is also a fucking nightmare!!

So there we have it. Confused??? Me too :D

That is ******** Anna - it is obvious that the hospital evaluated you when you came in so why are you getting the short end of the stick with this consultant? What a twit. I am sure they just didn't have you spend 4 days in the hospital for no reason at all - so seriously?

Sometimes I really hate hospitals and the people who work at them. Lol.

cheers hun I am so utterly annoyed. Maybe it is just 4 days of institutionalized bullshit I have put up with, but seriously talk about make things a whole lot worse. I dunno whether I am coming or bloody going!!

3 days ago I was having deep discussions about premature babies and neonatal units, now apparently nothing is wrong. Even the mw told me to dismiss what he said!!

cheers hun I am so utterly annoyed. Maybe it is just 4 days of institutionalized bullshit I have put up with, but seriously talk about make things a whole lot worse. I dunno whether I am coming or bloody going!!

3 days ago I was having deep discussions about premature babies and neonatal units, now apparently nothing is wrong. Even the mw told me to dismiss what he said!!

I don't think I could have held my tongue with him tbh. I probably would have been a right out smartass - they problaby would have thought me to be rather rude. But I really do not care! That kind of stuff irritates me.

My cousin just had her daughter at 36+3, and she had some problems. Basically the hospital confronted my cousin telling her that her daughter was having withdrawal from something. They asked her if she did drugs or smoked while pregnant - which my cousin did not. (She has never done anything like that!) And then they proceeded to ask her over and over again. This kind of stuffs gets me mad - because honestly? This woman just had her baby early and had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital with her and your going to be a dick and keep asking her these questions? She said no - test the baby's poop or something and figure it out yourself! Stop pestering the woman! Shiiit.

Oh sorry - rant for me. I hate people sometimes, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->