~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I felt like a liar :D all I did was present myself at the labour ward to get something checked that I didn't feel was right. I am not the super educated high flying doctor!! They know what they are looking for I assume! If they couldn't confirm PROM they wouldn't, my notes clearly say that whatever the liquid is they were looking for was present.

It was either fluid or discharge!! I made that clear when I went in, I never said my waters have gone. THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel really down :(

What a nob that consultant is!

Good plan to go to your mum's - get looked after!! :hugs:

So pleased that little one is ok

xxx

welcome to the newbie :)

sorry you had a bad night Silaslove xxx

i cant wait to get my cot tomoro :D

Herbert's crib came today :happydance: our pram does not come until the end of next month. I want to start washing clothes but I am trying to be patient!

Mei, glad your appointment went well.

Silaslove, you poor thing. The pain sounds awful and to think they wont diagnose it? I hope you manage to get more sleep tonight.

Anna, it all sounds pants! I hate it when you get passed around always seeing different people. You start to worry that you are not getting the care you need don't you. I do think its a good thing you are being checked weekly though, as should anything occur, it will be picked up nice and quickly. I am sorry you had to go through being so frightened :hug:

Thank you ladies. Eurgh, just annoyed that someone can dismiss something so easily. I am changing hospitals asap. They couldn't even give me my bloody meds on time. Plus one night I got woken at 2am and 6am for obs, then next night they don't bother. never really knew what was going on to be honest!!

changing hospitals doesn't seem to be easy either. I need to register with GP at mums, but no appointments, no problemo, except I have these monitoring appointments, but don't want to stay here as I have been told I can labour at any time (although this is just in my head apparently)

ah that sounds rubbish! what a prat. You have been at your wits end for days and had steriod injections ect and he is saying there is nothing wrong, I think you should listen to nice consultant and ignore said stupid one!

Welp gals, looks like I have a sick baby to deal with today! :wacko:

Probably wont be on much more today :thumbup:

Hope your lo feels better soon Silas
Anna, what a crock of shite-sorry hun, bet it's uber frustrating but you know you are not talking crap so screw that person!
Coco, YAY for new cribs :) I find myslef touching babbas clothes all day long..

So, I THINK we have some names at last although I know will prob change at last minute.
Teagan for a girl
Tyler for a boy.

What do you girls think?? And I need second name ideas for both :)

Dont think I am telling any of my friends/family cos someone always says something about every name we mention to put us off!

Oh and tesco is selling 3 Avent bottles for like 5 quid something at the mo. The newborn ones. I plan on breastfeeding anyway but always good to just have the bottles in case :) Also loads of specials on sterilisers etc for all the UK gals
xx

Congrats Coco! :hugs:

AM, I'm sorry you are being treated that way! :( :gun: :hugs:

Welcome to the newbies and everyone who is officially here in 3rd Tri! :happydance:

Silas, I hope your LO feels better Love! :flower:

ooo ill be at 30 weeks next week. seems to have just flown in that one! 29weeks today :happydance:

GTT tomorrow... was trying to get the day off work for it but i can't get it off ¬__¬

Your employer can't refuse you time off for mat related appointments :)

xx

Hi Anna

I to am not having a straight forward pregnancy and spent Monday in hospital with different doctors telling me different things we have not been happy with the care from this hospital so we have changed, we have done this by contacting the hospital we want to be with and they are transferring us over. As an expectant mother you have the right to have your baby at any hospital u do not need to register with your mums gp to do this. I am due 15 nov and been told i have a high risk of prem labour, but no real information other than that.:dohh:

Hi Anna

I to am not having a straight forward pregnancy and spent Monday in hospital with different doctors telling me different things we have not been happy with the care from this hospital so we have changed, we have done this by contacting the hospital we want to be with and they are transferring us over. As an expectant mother you have the right to have your baby at any hospital u do not need to register with your mums gp to do this. I am due 15 nov and been told i have a high risk of prem labour, but no real information other than that.:dohh:

Hi hon, would you like me to add you to the list on the first page? :hugs:

im soo excited :D mw told me today at aquanatal, that theyve invested in a birth pool!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!:happydance: i so hope i get to use it!

Hi Anna

Yeah a bit nervous to ask to be added incase something goes wrong, had issues since 9 weeks but we are yellow :)

Hi Anna

Yeah a bit nervous to ask to be added incase something goes wrong, had issues since 9 weeks but we are yellow :)

NP! I am adding you now! :thumbup:

hey girls,

i am off work on the sick for a while but hopefully going to get back before maternity leave so i am sure you will see me posting a hell of alot from now on xx

I am very tired today - and I have a headache. Joseph has a runny nose and cough - as well as he is getting 2 to 3 teeth in so he is being hellish. Has not taken a nap all day. Not normal for him at all. Bleeeh.

Hi ladies :wave: hope you are all well :) x

The last few days I have bee having terrible back ache in the evening when sitting on the sofa .....well its more like side ache than back ache ..............has anyone else had the same?

It goes away if I lie down..... do you think LO is just lying in a funny position? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->