~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi ladies :wave: hope you are all well :) x

The last few days I have bee having terrible back ache in the evening when sitting on the sofa .....well its more like side ache than back ache ..............has anyone else had the same?

It goes away if I lie down..... do you think LO is just lying in a funny position? x

I would say LO is probably resting on a nerve or something to that effect.

Hi ladies :wave: hope you are all well :) x

The last few days I have bee having terrible back ache in the evening when sitting on the sofa .....well its more like side ache than back ache ..............has anyone else had the same?

It goes away if I lie down..... do you think LO is just lying in a funny position? x

I would say LO is probably resting on a nerve or something to that effect.

She is obviously very comfy there ;) as she only does it in the evening...... maybe she is trying to encourage me to go to bed very early every night :haha:

Anna Matronic - I would ask for a second professional opinion!

Sorry to only be popping on now and again,
Can you update me to pink :flower:

Hope everyones well! xx

I woke up this morning with a pain in my foo that I can only describe as bruised! Like somebody has kicked in in the foo! Its hurt all day!

Has anyone else had this feeling?

iv had the for days! & today iv got pain lowdown in my tummy aswel. Its really sore isnt it!! x

Yeah I have asked OH several times if he kicked me during the night lol

lol! You wait till you start walking funny aswel lol i also have to sit with my legs apart.. so ladylike!! im not quite sure what it is, midwife said its baby moving about into position but im breech.. so that doesnt really make sense lol xx

Oh I've been waddling for a while because of my back lol and my bump is pretty big seeing as I'm not the biggest person lol

Im not the smallest either hunny :) i was a size 22 pre-pregnancy lol. Im longing for a normal bump though!! xx

I was a size 8-10 and approx 5'5 tall! I am now wearing size 12 maternity trousers! Bump though is MASSIVE and still got 14 weeks to go! :( Can't see my feet now and forget about actually seeing the foof lol - makes shaving impossible :p

lol I said I'm not the biggest person! :p But I certainly wouldn't say I was skinny! God I wish!

lol god!! your a size 10.. now a 12.. im a 22 babe twice your size. Id LOVE to be your size!! i try and try to get down small! i was a size 28... so iv lost a fair few dress sizes. But its gona take me years to get down to yours! love your body hunny x

haha =) ive had the same thing going on ladies.. as i feel as tho i have been riding a horse for far to long or a bike haha.. been happening for weeks now.. as this is my second baby.. sooo i freaked and phoned my mw.. lol she assured me its all normal and because things are not as they used to be its happening sooner than with first timers.. its swelling and pressure from bubs =).. as his head is resting right on my cervix.. and my muscles down there are not as they used to be she assured me its very normal in every pregnancy..

she also told me to wear a support belt found at motherhood maternity or Burlington coat factory i have worn my daily now and starting to feel a lil better.. =) as it helps hold bubs up..

I had a dream I was 37 weeks and it was great to be almost done...then I woke up and I was only 27 weeks :(

@ ClaireyH and others with the sore foof problem - I tried one of the cures ast night - mixing water and bicarbonate of soda and rubbing it on... well Ive never been in so much pain in my life - but then 5 minutes later and after washing it off all the itchiness and soreness was gone!! :happydance: As long as u can take the 5 mins of intense pain, I'd recommend giving it a go :thumbup:

AM glad too hear ur out - but sorry too hear that one dr was such a tool! Go to ur Mums asap - thats what I would do :hugs:

My killer heartburn has returned today :( boooo!!

Lol xx

iv no itching chick, if youv got itching isnt that thrush? x

thats what the bicarb is for - yeast infection
Ive been having the heavy 'feels like Ive been kicked down there' feeling for a couple of weeks - thats cos baby is head down in my pelvis :wacko: don't think theres any cure for that other than labour :(
But had a couple of nights of no sleep thanks to extreme soreness and itchiness, just sharing the knowledge of what helped me :flower:

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"