~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

is that safe... i mean did your doc say it was ok.. if so i might do the same as i may have a yeast infection and doc said for me to use mono-stat or some over the counter anti fungal thing..??

oh ive had really bad pressure today! i actually posted a thread about it!

this morning it was so bad! i actually thought everything was about to drop out! i was even afraid to wee incase everything ended up in the toilet lol it sort of came and went really strong a few times, then it calmed down. still alot of pressure now but not half as bad as this morning!

Yeah its safe - can't do any harm - its on quite a few websites as a way of treating, along with cold compress and some say yoghurt - but u gotta be careful with yoghurt, cos some infections could react badly to it.

IB I didn't think u were picking?? was just replying to your question :flower:

Lol xx

Yeah its safe - can't do any harm - its on quite a few websites as a way of treating, along with cold compress and some say yoghurt - but u gotta be careful with yoghurt, cos some infections could react badly to it.

IB I didn't think u were picking?? was just replying to your question :flower:

Lol xx

oh ok thanks ill have to look into it myself as i may have one =((

My cystius is really bad tonight I am in tears peeing and drinking water by gallons. I need a doc and I cant get to one :( if i call out of hours they will ask me to go there and i cant get there! i have a toddler, oh with broken leg and no family speaking to me or money for a taxi! i am in so much pain and i know its going into a UTI now.

My cystius is really bad tonight I am in tears peeing and drinking water by gallons. I need a doc and I cant get to one :( if i call out of hours they will ask me to go there and i cant get there! i have a toddler, oh with broken leg and no family speaking to me or money for a taxi! i am in so much pain and i know its going into a UTI now.

what is cystius if you dont mind me asking.. as ive never heard of it.. and im sorta curious

Well its more a UTI now as I have cramps to, its dangerous when your preg s it can start off labour and they woudlnt give me anything for it as i couldnt get to my own doc last week. When I pee it comes out in dribbles and its the most painful thing ever, I am actually running every few mins to pee drips of fire! I am in tears with it and now i am getting cramps so it feels its going into a UTI. I text my dad they are not speaking to me as they are assholes. I said i needed a doc and have no reply, this was after me finding out he removed me off facebook and dosnt bother with me any more. I was going to call midwife in morning and get them to come out.

aww hun =(( im sorry i wish i could help.. have you rang a doc to see if maybe they can send something by mail from a pharmacy or something??

NOpe they want a urine sample and I have no way of getting it there to my main one, I was going to have darrens family go with it and test it and then but I am in so much pain now that I need it done now. out of hours wont give nothing till they see someone so I know theres no point on calling unless I can get there.

I cannot believe my parents arnt helping , I just cant believe how useless they are and how uncaring. I am in pain they know this and just remove me off facebook and continued to ignore me some more.

My best mate moved miles away and has kids to. And i have no other friends :(

awww hun i know the feeling as we move all over the us.. and i am at home with 2 year old so no way for me to meet anyone as we are moved to random places with no family or friends.. i get sooo lonely..

OK got to the out of hours, had to call dad and we sorted out our differences. Sort of. But got there. They where near kee[ping me in if only i hadnt a toddler and partner with broken leg! blood, protein and lucasites in urine and heart was mental and bp. I am in so much pain and peeing blood to so they send me to maturity for a scan, seen baby its ok and got some anti boitics. :( they where worried about the braxton hicks and cramps, i just have to lkeep an eye my waters doint go due to infection.

Any other Ladies Finding 3rd Tri Boring? 1stly its already DRAGGGING ON FOREVER! and 2nd the 3rd tri sec is DEAD its so boring i miss 2nd tri. *SIGH*

Any other Ladies Finding 3rd Tri Boring? 1stly its already DRAGGGING ON FOREVER! and 2nd the 3rd tri sec is DEAD its so boring i miss 2nd tri. *SIGH*

YES! I've been in it only like 2 days and all the posts are about waters breaking or mucus plugs and stuff and I wish wish wish I was that far but I'm not. Plus just in life I feel like the more pregnant I get the more time slows down.

I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy as it might be my last time but I'm getting impatient and want to meet my baby

me too im Over being pregnant i want her here! im bored outta my mind esp wih my DH being underway :(

hi niki - welcome to 3rd tri - officially :D

i find 3rd tri boards all about labour - im not there yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->