~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

still no word on my GTT... i did it on thursday so in the morning it will be 1 week! My friends and family all think no news is good news but i am going crazy not hearing back! I called and left 2 msgs for my MW and she is so busy shes hasnt called back- i guess lots of babies being delivered!

I have my GTT today - I hope my results come back normal *crosses fingers*

Sorry you're feeling so lousy DF :hugs: At least now you have the AB's and hopefully they will clear it up quickly for you.
I'm off to see MW this morning and going to ask about having a GTT as they haven't mentioned it before, I had bloods done a couple of weeks ago and glucose was normal so not sure.
Been nice to have an extra 2 hours in bed this morning and only working a half day so going out for lunch with OH which will be lovely :happydance:

Have we been moved? Half way through having a catch up I noticed we are now in the Group discussions > Pregnancy section. Would never have found it if I didn't check my CP for updates on my current threads! Oh well, I am sure we will get used to it.

Welcome to all those who are officially n 3rd Tri now :hi: and DF I am so pleased you managed to get checked out and some AB's. I hope they soon start to do the trick.

Pichi good luck for today and I hope yours are ok too Rowley. I have not heard anything about mine either but my MW says no news is usually good news!

My MW appointment went well yesterday and I am now officially low risk :happydance: and if it stays that way I can birth in the MW lead unit rather than up on the labour ward. That makes me more determined to get to grips with my Hypnobirthing now!

I hope all those with aches and pains soon feel better. x

I have my mw appointment today so gonna mention the gtt as i have been told i should get it but no appointment... Do you think that your diet can influence developing it or do you think its just one of those things that happens, as my diet has been crap this last month.

I saw my MW yesterday and completely forgot to ask about the GTT... it wasn't mentioned though so I guess its not routinely offered? :shrug:

Ah I see!

Well just got today to get through and then my lovely OH is gonna have a three day weekend! Yay! We have so much to get done, we went out last weekend and bought paint and laminate flooring for our living room AND dining room... got my 2nd attempt at a 4d scan on saturday so that will pretty much be a write off as far as decorating goes, hoping we can get the vast majority of the painting done tomorrow and do the finishing touches on saturday afternoon after the scan... then he will have all of sunday to get as much of the floor down as possible... my poor doggy is gonna be kitchen bound for 3 days, feel so sorry for my little pooch... I wont be able to help with the floor much though so I think as long as the weathers okay a long walk is in order!!

Soo excited haha decorating always gets me giddy!!

What are everyone elses plans for the weekend? :D xx

Anti biotiics are making me feel sick and I have been in agony peeing all night. :(

I was given it because my glucose levels were 7.1 at my 28week appt which is the cut off point for checking. I'm just sitting on my wait now in the hospital - the glucose drink is vile!

If there is anything wrong I find out later on today

I was given it because my glucose levels were 7.1 at my 28week appt which is the cut off point for checking. I'm just sitting on my wait now in the hospital - the glucose drink is vile!

If there is anything wrong I find out later on today

Good luck :flower:

You don't normally find out on the day, they will draw more bloods after your 2 hour wait, then send you off home, if there is a problem with it, the antenatal clinic (who gets your results) will ring in the next 3 days or so.

I have just realised...September, October and December have all had babies born.

These November Sparklers seem to be holding on well :happydance:

I thought we had a baby born too?

Or is my head in the clouds again? :haha:

yeah i had a hard time finding it the first time but it makes sense to have all the groups in this section.

Well that's me done :) midwife said she'll phone today if there are any complications :)

I think we may have our first November Sparkler born. The baby was born 15 weeks early, does that make her a Sparkler, or a December Dreamer?...I have been following this lady and hoped and prayed her little girl would hold on for a bit longer.

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/396991-introducing-very-impatient-isobel-faith.html

Please keep mum and baby in your thoughts :flower:

lol I knew I had read it somewhere, started to think I was going mad!

Not sure whether its a december/november baby though x

I think we may have our first November Sparkler born. The baby was born 15 weeks early, does that make her a Sparkler, or a December Dreamer?...I have been following this lady and hoped and prayed her little girl would hold on for a bit longer.

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/396991-introducing-very-impatient-isobel-faith.html

Please keep mum and baby in your thoughts :flower:

lol I knew I had read it somewhere, started to think I was going mad!

Not sure whether its a december/november baby though x

:haha: That was me not being able to count weeks!! The baby born was a December lil girl.

Oooh! In that case then your right, our November babies are all holding on tight! We will probably all go over due :haha:

Oooh! In that case then your right, our November babies are all holding on tight! We will probably all go over due :haha:

I hope not!! :dohh: I am thinking my little girl is going to come the end of October, will know more in a few weeks when I see my consultant again as to whether I have to have another c-section.

We are moving house too, when I will be about 36/37 weeks...I must be mad!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->