~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

We finally agreed on a changing bag that was cute enough for me and not too embarrassing for OH. Bearing in mind we're on team yellow I may still be guilty of going a bit girly, but here it is. It arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get it packed!

Attachments

• mmflon.jpg
    mmflon.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
We finally agreed on a changing bag that was cute enough for me and not too embarrassing for OH. Bearing in mind we're on team yellow I may still be guilty of going a bit girly, but here it is. It arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get it packed!

It's Moomin!!! :happydance: :haha:

I love that!!

heres a pic of my son yesterday :)
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/4927343206_a597fe751f.jpg
Whats that? by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr

Aw I can't see the change bag because I'm on my blackberry :( I wanted to find a cute moomin or hello kitty weekend back to take into the hospital. I am still on the lookout for a bloody hospital bag!

He is a cutie DF.

I just went on the Argos site to look up the bags I saw for hospital for baby and I...and they are in the half price sale...what a result!! :thumbup: So one set of hospital bags reserved, I have bought all of the bits for mine, so will pack it when I pick them up (just incase I go early)

I haven't even started thinking about packing my hospital bag yet? When should I do it do you think? :S

I think most people think about packing them around 34-36 weeks?

I am getting mine done early just incase, as had a preemie previously, and what with moving house aswell, I have visions of DH panicking and packing me everything plus the kitchin sink if he was left to do it in an emergency!! :haha:

ahh makes sense. if my oh had to pack it in an emergency i would likely open it to find a packet of crisps and a dog toy :rofl:

ahh makes sense. if my oh had to pack it in an emergency i would likely open it to find a packet of crisps and a dog toy :rofl:

:rofl: I keep getting images of opening my bag and seeing DH has packed white trousers to come home in, and thongs!! Bless him.

OK got to the out of hours, had to call dad and we sorted out our differences. Sort of. But got there. They where near kee[ping me in if only i hadnt a toddler and partner with broken leg! blood, protein and lucasites in urine and heart was mental and bp. I am in so much pain and peeing blood to so they send me to maturity for a scan, seen baby its ok and got some anti boitics. :( they where worried about the braxton hicks and cramps, i just have to lkeep an eye my waters doint go due to infection.

Aw DF, that sounds horrid! :hugs: I hope your medicine gets to working soon and you are feeling much better - as well as your water doesn't break or anything like that!

still no word on my GTT... i did it on thursday so in the morning it will be 1 week! My friends and family all think no news is good news but i am going crazy not hearing back! I called and left 2 msgs for my MW and she is so busy shes hasnt called back- i guess lots of babies being delivered!

I had my GTT on Wednesday of last week and they called me Tuesday to let me know that I had to take the 3 hour test. So, I think you may be in the clear! :thumbup: Unless your doctor's office is much more busier than mine or something - but I imagine they get back by a weeks time.

I think we may have our first November Sparkler born. The baby was born 15 weeks early, does that make her a Sparkler, or a December Dreamer?...I have been following this lady and hoped and prayed her little girl would hold on for a bit longer.

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/396991-introducing-very-impatient-isobel-faith.html

Please keep mum and baby in your thoughts :flower:

lol I knew I had read it somewhere, started to think I was going mad!

Not sure whether its a december/november baby though x

:haha: That was me not being able to count weeks!! The baby born was a December lil girl.

Didn't we have a little girl born when we were in 2nd trimester? She was stillborn. Or maybe it was 1st trimester - either way I know that November Sparklers had a little girl stillborn. But I cannot remember the mother's username.

:haha: I did not pack my hospital bag until after my appointment at 36 weeks and I was check and I was 4cm dilated and 100% effaced. So I figured I better pack it! Haha. I still ended up taking me over a week to have him - but atleast my bag was packed! :)

-----------​

OH, ds and I went to bed at 6:30pm last night! :haha: And I got a good nights sleep for once, so I am in a pretty good mood today! My ds is still sickly, but he is up and playing so I imagine he is feeling alright. Gave him some tylenol this morning as he felt rather warm.

What is the best way to clear up a runny nose quickly? (for a baby - 9 mnths)

I had a dream last night that I only had 6 weeks in my Algebra class (instead of 9) and this week was my last week to get my grade up to passing! :wacko: Oh completely scared the crap outta me - had to double check this morning lol. Its ok, it is 9 weeks! :dohh:

Thank you Silas. I feel sick and crap from the meds at the mo still. Really foggy headed. I hate meds but its for the best, I never had such a painful one in my life and with braxton hicks. hospital where good at helping though the doc was German and liked me and I never seen sick a big doc in my life, he was like a mountain! he had to bend to get in the door ways and and build like a tank!

Well, I just got back from mw, I failed my gtt. She was surprised I wasn't contacted. Was at 8.4 when upper limit is 7.7. Got to see dietician at hospital. No more sweeties for me :(

Well, I just got back from mw, I failed my gtt. She was surprised I wasn't contacted. Was at 8.4 when upper limit is 7.7. Got to see dietician at hospital. No more sweeties for me :(

Sorry hon! :hugs:
Do they not do a another test to confirm? Or is this the results from the longer test for you? I take a 3 hour test on Sept. 1st after failing my first test. Apparently lots of women my doctor cares for have been failing as she requested I eat pasta and bread the night before for dinner and then nothing to eat/drink after midnight.

This happened with my first pregnancy and I passed the 3 hour test. So hoping it is the same this time around as really do not want to have to worry about seeing a dietician and such. :wacko:

We've moved :D

Yes, yes we have. Should have just moved us months ago so that we would not have had to make a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Tri thread. Makes more sense, right? Just to have 1 complete November Sparklers thread. (Or any group that is.)

Do they not do a another test to confirm? Or is this the results from the longer test for you? I take a 3 hour test on Sept. 1st after failing my first test. Apparently lots of women my doctor cares for have been failing as she requested I eat pasta and bread the night before for dinner and then nothing to eat/drink after midnight.

This happened with my first pregnancy and I passed the 3 hour test. So hoping it is the same this time around as really do not want to have to worry about seeing a dietician and such. :wacko:

I had the 2 hour yucky drink one where it is measured every hour. Started at 4.? then I was 9.9 then 8.1. She said it was slightly over so probably a diet issue, I am very naughty with my sweet tooth. Will be seeing diabetic mw in next week or so. I hope baby is ok and not growing to a monsterous size!!!

I had the 2 hour yucky drink one where it is measured every hour. Started at 4.? then I was 9.9 then 8.1. She said it was slightly over so probably a diet issue, I am very naughty with my sweet tooth. Will be seeing diabetic mw in next week or so. I hope baby is ok and not growing to a monsterous size!!!

I am sure everything will be just fine hon. With it just being slightly over than I imagine you wont have too much trouble with keeping it under control. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->