~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I just posted a thread in 3rd tri, just curious as to what happens now. Does this mean I have GD?

I had to go out and buy a couple pairs of new pants yesterday....I've gone up a few sizes...OH was shocked at how fast I out grew the pants I had.

Hi girls.

Can't believe in less than a week all Nov Sparklers will be in 3rd Tri.:happydance:

DF - I hope your meds start to have some positive effect on you soon.
:hugs:

My nesting has kicked in and I want everything in my house done yesterday!
Cleaning, decorating, sorting out excess junk etc...
I'm being really impatient with it and trying to so about 10 things at once.
My DH and I aren't usually the tidiest of people so there's alot to do atm.

I was sorting out our washing yesterday and I forgot why I was in such a rush to get stuff done, forgot I was pregnant and thought I was doing it because it was christmas soon and I wanted it to be tidy for the festive period. I'm really bad for christmas so was proper excited sitting there tidying.
I felt like a right twit when I tried to stand-up quickly and couldn't because of the bump.:dohh:

Hope you're all well. :flower:

30 weeks today!!!!

Spent the morning in hospital though as Lo decided not to move for 4 days!!!! However been monitored and had scan and other than having a few contractions all well and he is growing well. He was wiggling all over the place on the scan I just couldnt feel him!!!! Anterior placenta though so he has to really kick to feel him. Hope every one else is well.

hey ladies :)

had a lovely day :D

had cot delivered this morning :)
got visitor passes organised for friends visiting in 3 weeks :)
went to the beach with neighbours and still feel like im floating in the sea! :D
had pasta bake for tea :)
and nudger is being a wriggly little baba :happydance:

i love being pregnant!!!!!!

oh i do know from scan last night my baby has turned, i thought it didnt as it was kicking low but they are punches.

Warning: Rant!

My mother is really pissing me off! First off, I have a mobile phone plan that has my grandmother, my mom, OH and I on it. Basically my grandma pays for her phone and my mothers - and before that I paid for everyones phone until I told them they had to start helping or would no longer have a phone. My grandmother is not a problem - but my mom doesn't pay $1 on the phone bill anymore and it makes me so mad that she thinks she has a say in anything! Basically I am upgrading the lines for another 2 year contract. My grandmother and Mom are going to pay $50 each and then OH and I are going to pay $100 - evening out $50 each. And if anyone goes over than they have to pay for it. But my mom doesn't pay a thing! And now she is mad because I went ahead and upgraded mine and OH's lines before hers. So basically she is mad that OH and I have new phones and she doesn't have a new phone.

I kind of want to tell my mom to frick off and not upgrade her line at all. She makes me so angry - let her pay for her own phone for once. She hasn't in atleast 1 1/2 years all together. She paid on it when she had a job but now she doesn't have a job anymore either. Anyways, she is pissing me off like I said. And I know this is a pointless rant but seriously it is annoying ... I don't owe anyone anything. Its not like she is paying on it - she leaves it all up to my grandma to pay.

silaslove - dont upg her line - cancel the sodding thing! if shes not paying shes not getting!

silaslove - dont upg her line - cancel the sodding thing! if shes not paying shes not getting!

I so badly want to! But I just don't know if that will cause more problems with her or not. My mother is a spoiled brat - my grandmothers baby (literally). So my grandma always gives her what she wants. :wacko: But its just dumb - nothing is free in this world and sometimes I just want to smack her!

upgrade her to the poorest phone they offer then - shes old enough to look after herself!

don't pay it and don't let the grandma either.. that's so messed up having everyone pay everything for them.. that's a responsibility as an adult so she needs to pay no one gets out for free.. i would be in rage haha as why me and hubby have our own lines and plan free of everyone else haha

don't pay it and don't let the grandma either.. that's so messed up having everyone pay everything for you.. that's a responsibility as an adult so she needs to pay no one gets out for free.. i would be in rage haha as why me and hubby have our own lines and plan free of everyone else haha

That is what my OH wants - he wants me to take my mother off and ask my grandma if she would like to go prepaid as it would be cheaper for her. (Considering she pays way too much now covering for my mom) But I just don't know - I just hate confrontation and I really don't want to listen to my mom lol. She is spiteful so she would probably disown me until she felt better about what happened. :wacko:

how old is your mom! she sounds like my 16yr old sister!!

than let her piss and moan i agree with ur oh... =) but don't tell your mother just disconnect it and when she asks why say because you haven't been paying it simple as that lol

i have been disowned by the family that raised me.. all because i moved out and got my own place at 18.. a junior in highschool because i was fed up with how i was treated.. so to me if people don't give a rats behind and put in the effort to make or repair a relationship THERE LOSS!! i havent spoken to them in ohhhh 5 years... they told me to give my dd up for adoption when i got preg with her at 18.. but me and hubby decided other wise and they tell me that until i apologize to the whole family (GRANDS,CUZ"S AUNTS UNCLES SISTERS) everyone that i will not be accepted into the family.. i just say SCREW IT i dont need them =) ive got my hubs and babies.. thats all i need anyone else causing conflict can screw off or pull there heads out there behinds.. sorry for my rant haha

Just IMO haha

Oh yeah, my mom is a good 41! :wacko:

I am starting to take your view on things Marinewife! I mean, if they are causing more trouble than they are worth than what is the point? OH and I have a family now and I have children of my own - my mother just needs to chill out. Good heavens, if she could run my life to this day she would not hesitate for one second!

I am going to talk to my grandma and see what she thinks. If she would rather have a prepaid than be on the plan than I am just not going to upgrade the lines and I am going to get them shut off. If grandma wants to then I suppose I will upgrade after OH and I talk about it when he gets home.

Oh wow Silas! :growlmad: Your mom sounds like my older sister! She is getting divorced recently cuz her hubby cheated on her but she also lost her job and instead of paying her bills she is spending money on tattoos and piercings! She JUST turned 30 and She has not been paying her phone bill that is in my parents name. She just upgraded to an iphone so now it is $25 more a month! So my parents are going to go to AT&T and tell them to put it in her name now because they are tired of paying on it. They don't care if it gets cut off anymore. She is being stupid and selfish and taking advantage of my parents and her friends now. I am sorry she is going through a ruff patch but GROW up already!

Sorry for that rant! LOL

marinewife, that's horrible! :hugs: Why should you have to apologize to all of your family for bringing a BEAUTIFUL Child into this world! Geez Louise!

sounds like a plan hope it all goes smoothly for yah..

well i seem to be having some like chunky icky discharge on and off almost like flakes of white?? so i called the doc to say i thought i had an infection her only advice was i have no openings so try an over the counter think like mono-stat or something i told hubby and he told me i cannot take it.. as the doctor doesn't even know and is just guessing as i never went in to get checked cuz no openings.. and he doesn't want me taking medicine for something they don't even know if i have to see if it helps.. i sorta agree but am sorta frustrated as its only very lil chunky TMI on and off 1 or 2 times a day.. what yall think?

Oh wow Silas! :growlmad: Your mom sounds like my older sister! She is getting divorced recently cuz her hubby cheated on her but she also lost her job and instead of paying her bills she is spending money on tattoos and piercings! She JUST turned 30 and She has not been paying her phone bill that is in my parents name. She just upgraded to an iphone so now it is $25 more a month! So my parents are going to go to AT&T and tell them to put it in her name now because they are tired of paying on it. They don't care if it gets cut off anymore. She is being stupid and selfish and taking advantage of my parents and her friends now. I am sorry she is going through a ruff patch but GROW up already!

Sorry for that rant! LOL

marinewife, that's horrible! :hugs: Why should you have to apologize to all of your family for bringing a BEAUTIFUL Child into this world! Geez Louise!

well they believe because i had sex outside of marriage and that im to young to be a mother yeah i may be 21 but... i wouldn't change my hubby or my kids or my life for anything else.. this is what i have always wanted and if they cant except that that's there problem im sorry to them that i do not have STRICT christian morals like them =(

im me and that's all ill ever want to be =)) hehe

I think your Hubby is right and shame on the doctor not fitting you in!!! :growlmad: They can work you in! That is bull!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->