~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oh wow Silas! :growlmad: Your mom sounds like my older sister! She is getting divorced recently cuz her hubby cheated on her but she also lost her job and instead of paying her bills she is spending money on tattoos and piercings! She JUST turned 30 and She has not been paying her phone bill that is in my parents name. She just upgraded to an iphone so now it is $25 more a month! So my parents are going to go to AT&T and tell them to put it in her name now because they are tired of paying on it. They don't care if it gets cut off anymore. She is being stupid and selfish and taking advantage of my parents and her friends now. I am sorry she is going through a ruff patch but GROW up already!

Sorry for that rant! LOL

marinewife, that's horrible! :hugs: Why should you have to apologize to all of your family for bringing a BEAUTIFUL Child into this world! Geez Louise!

My mom paid on it until she decided to quit her job about 3 or so months ago. Now its all left up to my grandmother who lives off of her social security check and a babysitting check as she is a state paid babysitter for a family member. Anyway! My mother chose to quit her job because she was tired of the crap her boss was doing - but that is her problem that she didn't make sure to have another job first. Now she can't find a job! Personally, I have no sympathy. Just like she lives with her kind-of sort-of boyfriend and they are having problems I hear and basically has told my mom she will have to get out in Feb. as she paid a year in rent but after that has to leave, I guess. I don't know if this is the case any longer - but honestly!

Wow, I hope your parents get that sorted out quickly! Hopefully they get it switched in her name - I am not sure how AT&T is on that?? Is it easy to do or will it become a bit of a hassle for your parents??

if it gets worse ill just take myself in to the military hospital 45 min away as thats where i will be delivering anyways..

Oh wow Silas! :growlmad: Your mom sounds like my older sister! She is getting divorced recently cuz her hubby cheated on her but she also lost her job and instead of paying her bills she is spending money on tattoos and piercings! She JUST turned 30 and She has not been paying her phone bill that is in my parents name. She just upgraded to an iphone so now it is $25 more a month! So my parents are going to go to AT&T and tell them to put it in her name now because they are tired of paying on it. They don't care if it gets cut off anymore. She is being stupid and selfish and taking advantage of my parents and her friends now. I am sorry she is going through a ruff patch but GROW up already!

Sorry for that rant! LOL

marinewife, that's horrible! :hugs: Why should you have to apologize to all of your family for bringing a BEAUTIFUL Child into this world! Geez Louise!

well they believe because i had sex outside of marriage and that im to young to be a mother yeah i may be 21 but... i wouldn't change my hubby or my kids or my life for anything else.. this is what i have always wanted and if they cant except that that's there problem im sorry to them that i do not have STRICT christian morals like them =(

im me and that's all ill ever want to be =)) hehe

I did too but with my hubby. I never confessed it to them for it is my business! Their religion tried to stalk us and get it out of me because they are nosy like that and wanted to Disfellowship me from the religion. LOL I left it on my own for it is nothing but a bunch of hyprocracy to me anyways. My parents are still that religion but learned to just let me live My Life the way I want to. They wish I still was in the religion, but that will never happen! LOL

Sorry for that rant! LOL

well they believe because i had sex outside of marriage and that im to young to be a mother yeah i may be 21 but... i wouldn't change my hubby or my kids or my life for anything else.. this is what i have always wanted and if they cant except that that's there problem im sorry to them that i do not have STRICT christian morals like them =(

I have issues with my family since I am with a black guy. Ever since I got with him it is an issue - personally I get really sick of it. Honestly it does not fricking matter! He is a pretty good guy - just because he is a different color means absolutely nothing. I have been through so much bull with them in the last 2 years that I truly don't care anymore. I do my best to tell people off and just try to stick to myself for the most part. I definitely don't ask for favors unless it is my grandma. My grandma is a great woman, and I really hate how my mom takes advantage of her. My grandma is overworked and under appreciated ... anyway, I just hate it. My grandma practically raised me so I just wish my mom would shove it sometimes. I love her, just jeesh.

It really shouldn't matter who I love as long as he treats me well. And I hate the emphasis that is put on the color of his skin. Just like when people comment on the color of my son and certain family members who say "Oh thank god he isn't too dark" and what if he was? It wouldn't matter because you would still love him! So why say it then? :growlmad: It just messes me up!

Sorry for that rant! LOL

My mom paid on it until she decided to quit her job about 3 or so months ago. Now its all left up to my grandmother who lives off of her social security check and a babysitting check as she is a state paid babysitter for a family member. Anyway! My mother chose to quit her job because she was tired of the crap her boss was doing - but that is her problem that she didn't make sure to have another job first. Now she can't find a job! Personally, I have no sympathy. Just like she lives with her kind-of sort-of boyfriend and they are having problems I hear and basically has told my mom she will have to get out in Feb. as she paid a year in rent but after that has to leave, I guess. I don't know if this is the case any longer - but honestly!

Wow, I hope your parents get that sorted out quickly! Hopefully they get it switched in her name - I am not sure how AT&T is on that?? Is it easy to do or will it become a bit of a hassle for your parents??

My sister was fired but that was her own stupidity! I am sure my parents can do it! What my mom wants, she gets! LOL She can be VERY confrontational! LOL

if it gets worse ill just take myself in to the military hospital 45 min away as thats where i will be delivering anyways..

Do they have an urgent care or immediate med you can go through?

Sorry for that rant! LOL

I have issues with my family since I am with a black guy. Ever since I got with him it is an issue - personally I get really sick of it. Honestly it does not fricking matter! He is a pretty good guy - just because he is a different color means absolutely nothing. I have been through so much bull with them in the last 2 years that I truly don't care anymore. I do my best to tell people off and just try to stick to myself for the most part. I definitely don't ask for favors unless it is my grandma. My grandma is a great woman, and I really hate how my mom takes advantage of her. My grandma is overworked and under appreciated ... anyway, I just hate it. My grandma practically raised me so I just wish my mom would shove it sometimes. I love her, just jeesh.

It really shouldn't matter who I love as long as he treats me well. And I hate the emphasis that is put on the color of his skin. Just like when people comment on the color of my son and certain family members who say "Oh thank god he isn't too dark" and what if he was? It wouldn't matter because you would still love him! So why say it then? :growlmad: It just messes me up!

Wow! :hugs: That is so wrong! I am married to a Hispanic man! Jace is mixed and of course Bryelle is too! (I can't wait to see how pretty she is! :D ) My mom's mom who is worthless and not worth calling grandma, found out he is Hispanic and she said to me "Oh, he's a Mexican!?" I was so pissed! That was the LAST time i spoke with her.... 9 years ago!

Oooh! In that case then your right, our November babies are all holding on tight! We will probably all go over due :haha:

I hope not!! :dohh: I am thinking my little girl is going to come the end of October, will know more in a few weeks when I see my consultant again as to whether I have to have another c-section.

We are moving house too, when I will be about 36/37 weeks...I must be mad!! :haha:

I feel your pain lol - we are also moving house prob end of October! Then we gotta get a nursery decorated. I'm only have a week off before my due date too. Already feeling the stress lol

We finally agreed on a changing bag that was cute enough for me and not too embarrassing for OH. Bearing in mind we're on team yellow I may still be guilty of going a bit girly, but here it is. It arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get it packed!

oooooh its the moomins! I LOVE LOVE LOVE where did you get it from?

PICHI?!? have u gotten the results? i never heard back for my GTT i took it @26wks hope that means im good!

SO I was feeling pretty lucky that I hadn't had a time where I thought "oh gosh I haven't felt the baby move I hope he's okay" and then yesterday I've been sick with a cough and busy with my son and I got in the bath at the end of the night and thought "oh...I haven't been paying attention...I can't remember any movement today....I hope he's okay"...and just as this thought entered my mind I got a little kick just to say "I'm okay mommy"

Aww HappyHayley thats cute! :D I think my baby is going to be an acrobat

Pichi- Ive bought a bag from Avon - a weekend Hello Kitty one and a hello kitty bottle holder to go in it :thumbup: Im a bit hello kitty mad too :haha: The nursery is gonna be hello kitty themed too :happydance:

And its my birthday today! yey!! Weird though as no drinking and lots of heartburn = party pooper :(

Lol xx

Pichi- Ive bought a bag from Avon - a weekend Hello Kitty one and a hello kitty bottle holder to go in it :thumbup: Im a bit hello kitty mad too :haha: The nursery is gonna be hello kitty themed too :happydance:

And its my birthday today! yey!! Weird though as no drinking and lots of heartburn = party pooper :(

Lol xx

:cake: Happy Birthday Hon!!! :hugs:

We finally agreed on a changing bag that was cute enough for me and not too embarrassing for OH. Bearing in mind we're on team yellow I may still be guilty of going a bit girly, but here it is. It arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get it packed!

Lovely isn't it! We saw it in a shop when we were on holiday in Edinburgh - then when we got home googled the manufacturer "disaster designs" for stockists. If you google disaster designs moomins you can see the range. It's on amazon and a few other websites - we got ours from kidstravel2.com

Happy Birthday LOLPants hope you've had a good day regardless of the heartburn xx

Lovely isn't it! We saw it in a shop when we were on holiday in Edinburgh - then when we got home googled the manufacturer "disaster designs" for stockists. If you google disaster designs moomins you can see the range. It's on amazon and a few other websites - we got ours from kidstravel2.com

Thanks hun, off to have a lookie :D

Happyhayley - It is almost like that with me - only she waits until after I post on BnB lol.

Happy birthday Lol :cake:

Well just an update from me (apologies for the lack of name check and me me me post)

Re-registered with my old GP today back in London, got to walk in to antenatal day clinic tomorrow for the start of monitoring. He was concerned I have a high pulse rate eek!! Other than that not alot to be said, he is writing to the consultant at the hospital so that should kick in over the next week or so.

Paranoid about reduction of movements big time, today more so. I do feel him, but not as often or as strong. So will ask about this tomorrow and I think they are going to do a trace anyway so should see if he is moving normally from that.

This is all fucking horrid :( I am feeling so down, my belly has dropped and I feel really really heavy, I am even struggling to walk up the stairs!!

The joys of being in complete limbo I suppose!

I hope everyone else is tickertyboo though :hugs:

I was ok .. until OH's brother showed up at my house. Sometimes I wish people would just NEVER come around. He is one of them. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->