~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

just an update for me and my little Maddy doll :)

30 Weeks today!!!!! OMG!!!! YAY! So at my drs this week I passed my gtt :) I got a 115 and the cut off was 135. Also my measurement of my uterus is 33 cm instead of the 30 cm that its suppose to be, my dr says my lo could end up being a 9 lb'er! AH! She is also head down, which helps me relax a little bit on a csec.....

Also we had dh son over for the past week(minus a day and a half). I miss him so much now that he is back with his mom!!!! Its tooooooooo quiet in my apt now!!!!!

Happy 30 weeks blkhairbeauty! :hugs:

Glad you passed your test! I take mine on Monday! Yikes!

Feel sick still from these anti boitics and dizzy so halfed the tablet and calling doc tomorrow, well ist better than not taking them they seem to never agree with me last time i was throwing them up I had a uti. baby kicking away here, can see belly moving. cant wait to get to bed i feel like crap!

Posting a bumpy pic as we have moved so you can all see haha. also a hospital piccie too :haha:

Attachments

• 29 2.jpg
    29 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • monitor 28+6.jpg
    monitor 28+6.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
Sorry you are feeling so crap anna - I hope the new hospital will put your mind at rest and keep everything consistant.

Stay put vibes to chunk :D

On a "me" note I have slightly elevated (but not quite out of the normal range (138/73) blood pressure and protein / keytones in my urnine!! The hospital madwife seemed to think (had my 28 week check there as was there for anti d) that it was ok to still go to 34 weeks without another appointment but I wasnt convinced and called my own madwife who wants to check me over next week because of the protein.

Anyway, there isnt a UTI present - anyone know what else the protein / keytones could indicate?

xx

Don;t want to freak you out ok but this is what I just read on baby centre...

Protein
Excess protein in your urine can be a sign of a UTI, kidney damage, or certain other disorders. Later in your pregnancy, it can also be a sign of preeclampsia if it's accompanied by high blood pressure. If you have protein in your urine but your blood pressure is normal, your sample will be sent to the lab for a culture to see whether you have a UTI.

Ketones
Ketones are produced when the body starts breaking down stored or ingested fat for energy. This can happen when you're not getting enough carbohydrates (your body's usual source of energy).

If you're suffering from severe nausea and vomiting or you've lost weight, your practitioner may check your urine for ketones. If your ketone reading is high and you can't keep any food or liquid down, you may need intravenous fluids and medication. If ketones are found in combination with sugar, it could be a sign of diabetes..

I thought they only really cared about the lower number so 73 is totally normal :)

I have high pulse was 107 today, doctor was concerned ... :shock:

Hello, thought id sneak in a little early and say hello :) :wave:

Can i be added to the list on the first page please ?

Protein
Excess protein in your urine can be a sign of a UTI, kidney damage, or certain other disorders. Later in your pregnancy, it can also be a sign of preeclampsia if it's accompanied by high blood pressure. If you have protein in your urine but your blood pressure is normal, your sample will be sent to the lab for a culture to see whether you have a UTI.

Ketones
Ketones are produced when the body starts breaking down stored or ingested fat for energy. This can happen when you're not getting enough carbohydrates (your body's usual source of energy).

If you're suffering from severe nausea and vomiting or you've lost weight, your practitioner may check your urine for ketones. If your ketone reading is high and you can't keep any food or liquid down, you may need intravenous fluids and medication. If ketones are found in combination with sugar, it could be a sign of diabetes..

I thought they only really cared about the lower number so 73 is totally normal :)

My madwife did seem to want to see me for the protein rather than the BP.

I deffo dont have GD as I had the GTT last week and I dont feel ill in any way.

Suppose we will just have to see what next week brings.

Are they monitoring your pulse?

Protein

Ketones

My madwife did seem to want to see me for the protein rather than the BP.

I deffo dont have GD as I had the GTT last week and I dont feel ill in any way.

Suppose we will just have to see what next week brings.

Are they monitoring your pulse?

It's funny this is what I hate about hospitals and doctors etc. The midwife did my bp and said I had a high pulse so did it manually to check and said it was still high, then said nothing!

Today the doctor did my bp and said my pulse was high and came across as concerned about it.

Nothing more has been said though ...

My cousin had to deliver her daughter early due to protein in urine and high blood pressure. She was born at 36+3 but my cousin was diagnosed with preeclampsia.

I am going to eat me a piece of pizza and go to bed I think ... :wave:

yes! i passed my GTT! i was getting worried because I hadnt heard anything and my MW didnt return my tuesday calls but she called today and i was in the normal range for everything! she said the numbers but i was half asleep and didnt catch them- all i heard was you are in the normal range!

Hi girlies
Thought I had loast you all or that I was going mad but found the thread in the end :)
SO 30 weeks today!!!! Woooooo HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Starting to freak about a bit about labour and the birth so doing a bit of reading and think it's maybe best to not think about it and worry about it when it happens. I guess since I was induced last time I still don't really know what to expect. But best advice I have been given is to trust my body and our baby as they both know what they are doing :)

I give up on these tablets I cant function on them at all i am getting side effects whcih are suppose to be rare! severe nausea, headache and really drowsey I could hardly wake today i keep falling asleep and I am like a zombie, feel like killing myself I feel so crap :*( I am calling the doc i am dizzy to from them. I hate meds!

Hi, just wanted to join you all properly. posted on 27+ weeks but as that thread is a few weeks old I think I am a little out lol! Struggling to find my way around third tri so far as birth just seems such a long way off!! Hopefully in a few weeks I can start getting excited about it........ x

It does seem far off even if its only 12 weeks its a different season also . I have to keep taking tabs but i am taking them in bits so the side effects hopefully wont be as severe. better than none. These are horrible bloody tablets ffs! but they are working they must be as its not as sore as it was. I do not want premature labour i as so not ready with all thats happening and the longer the better baby is in there even if its over due.

Well i've just ordered my pram it was £450 but in the sale it's £342 so would have been silly not too! Its the mothercare spin in russett. I'm so glad i haven't ordered it before now i would have been gutted. It's being delivered on 11th October so can't wait till then. I'm glad im not the only one who is silly enough to move so close to the baby being born, i'm moving at some point in October as well. Not sure on the date yet, we must all be mad!

Hi girls hope we are all doing well today :)

DF, sorry you're feeling so crappy chick :hugs:

AFM, I went to the antenatal clinic this morning, turned up no appointment (as I was advised to do) she wasn't best pleased I have to say as I totally buggered her morning and there was loads of other women waiting. Anyway, she was fantastic, abrupt - as most doctors are, but very reassuring and to the point. Had my bloods done again! and another trace on bubs, he was moving around loads, but I couldn;t feel it much and his hr is normal :)

I have the midwife tomorrow just to book in, same as we all did right back in first tri lol. I have to go for more monitoring next Tuesday, with more bloods and another CTG.

I also have an appointment with the consultant next Friday. Basically she has said twice weekly monitoring is alot IF I don't really need it. So if they decide I am at risk (which at the moment I am) I will have the monitoring and I will be induced between weeks 36-37.

If they decide I do not need to be monitored then I can go as far as I can possibly full term and get the ok to go back to work.

:)

Oh also, I did some shopping this morning :happydance:

I bought my changing bag, it is giraffe print and sooo nice https://www.mummyandlittleme.co.uk/oioi-giraffe-print-hobo-changing-bag-1858-0.html

I also went and started getting the start of my stuff and baby's stuff. I bought some maternity pads from Boots and they also had Avent bottles in the clearance 3 for £6.50 so grabbed them!!

Also spent £100 in Babies R Us, crib blankets/sheets, breast pump, nappies, nappy sacks, some Aptimel cartons, nipple cream and all that stuff.

Then remembered I have a £25 gift card at home doh!! so will go back and buy a baby bath set.

Also bought some Garnier Nutruisse hairdye as my greys are coming through. I asked the pharmacist and he said it should be ok, so it's ok to dye hair right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->