~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

no app tomorrow changed it to next week to hopefully get over uti and darren will be home by then. I have a stiff neck and stiff joints, anti biotics do that! yet i have to take them or i will have a bad uti, i cant win with them at all. I am near throwing up here and crying just from feeling down. So app tomorrow just isnt right. To much on plate. I had a scan other night in maturity with uti and i know baby is fine. Its punched me twice and i peed a bit when it done it on my bladder. nice.

I would so love to go back to bed but not possible with a toddler. And nope there is no one to take him.

Good luck with you appointment Anna and :hugs: to everyone else who has aches & pains. The joys of pregnancy hey!

I keep getting a pain in the bum :haha: well not actually in my bum, just above my left buttock. Maybe baby is laying on a nerve or something. I have found a bath really helps and it feels so much better afterwards, which makes me more determined to have that water birth!

Loving the sunshine today x

Hi everyone. DF I am so sorry you are feeling so crap-wish I lived closer to help you out.. Loving the sunshine but brrr, it is cold in the mornings!!!
Anna, let us know how your appt goes..
Hope eevryone else is well and happy-knwo what you mean about the pinched nerve thing-I'm lucky to have the hubby rub my back in bed every night and loosen all the nerves/muscles..
SPD has settled too but I think it is because baby has engaged a bit. Can't be sure but I am almost certain as i seem to feel a little head wriggling deep in my pelvis right by my 'vag'.. Love the feeling and getting uber rib kicks all day long now too :)
Trying to sell my travel system so I can buy a Graco Symbio. i listed so many things on ebay this weekend but nobosy is bidding yet. grrrrrr.....
So a friend recently had her baby girl totally natural without even gas and air! She sent me some nice tips. she laboured in the birthing pool but gave birth outside the water as her last contraction made her jump out of the pool! she reckons nott o get in the bath as labout starts as it can slow it donw. she put a chair in the shower and splashed herself with water, reckons the pressure is amazing..
Anyway, just got back from taking Ashton swimming and waiting for tesco to deliver my shopping. Had such a busu weekend packing up house-exhausted!! Hope you all have a lovely day
xx

is anyone having sore heads recently? i seem to get a funny head atleast 3/4 times a week now :(

I'm back to work Wednesday for 4 1/2 weeks. Gonna be exhausted actually having to do stuff!

Me too! Am hoping it'll go quicker once I'm back at work though. Are you leaving 1st Oct as well?

Yup!! Then I'll get Wriggler's room sorted and my bag packed! Just got to wait and see what hospital say about GD and if they have an induction policy! Scary as I was getting used to the idea of going 40+ now I may not even get to 40wks!

The pain in the ribs!! What is it! I read it was just pressure on the soft tissue from the uterus growing up but OUCH!! I had it last night whilst driving and it was so uncomfortable. Wriggler never kicks as high as my ribs (unless high placenta is cushioning the blows) but surely he is on a nerve or something??

I'm back to work Wednesday for 4 1/2 weeks. Gonna be exhausted actually having to do stuff!

Me too! Am hoping it'll go quicker once I'm back at work though. Are you leaving 1st Oct as well?

Yup!! Then I'll get Wriggler's room sorted and my bag packed! Just got to wait and see what hospital say about GD and if they have an induction policy! Scary as I was getting used to the idea of going 40+ now I may not even get to 40wks!

The pain in the ribs!! What is it! I read it was just pressure on the soft tissue from the uterus growing up but OUCH!! I had it last night whilst driving and it was so uncomfortable. Wriggler never kicks as high as my ribs (unless high placenta is cushioning the blows) but surely he is on a nerve or something??

Hun, apparently your rib cage moves up 5cm to make room for baby so it is rather painful!! Should settle when he drops :) xx

Well, it's officially........,,

ALL OF THE SPARKLERS ARE IN 3RD TRI!!! :happydance:

I'm 27 Weeks Today!!! :happydance:

My other half has to stay in a hospital 50 miles from me for another week and he isnt doing well,. Had they have had him in for the emergency op a week ago he needed instead of having no beds etc he wouldnt have to stay in there after op which was yesterday. I am not happy at all. I am sick and changed my app and looks like next week will be the dam same only hopefully i wont have a UTI so i can go even on my own and maybe my dad will look after William. Got head chewed off by midwife for missing this week, didnt even ask me why ffs! I know baby is fine and going up there is the last thing on my mind.

Wow, how time seems to be flying...before we know it, the first Sparklers will be having there babies!

Yay we are finally all here :happydance:

Appointment was fine. To be honest I don't really know what they are doing/testing/looking out for haha. I just answer the questions and they write the notes.

BP was normal. She measured Fundal height at 31cm wihich is exactly 2cm growth in 2 weeks :) Blood results from last week were normal for infection and she took more again. I am like a pin cushion atm!

CTG monitoring was fine actually, again don't really know what they are looking for, but the heartbeat rose when baby moved which is what they are looking for apparently.

Midwife did say that on Friday they will come up with a plan for me. she again mentioned induction :shock: and this time even said they might start thinking about a date :shock: :shock: but it is not going to be really early or anything.

So that's about it until Friday :)

I suddenly got really tired, once I let myself sit down. Cleaned a lot today, and not I gotta get started on my homework. Its only nearly 9am, but eh might as well get everything done and settled!

I have my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow. Booooo. Not excited at all, means cannot have anything after midnight tonight! :|

hooray for the last of the ladies :)!!! I can't wait to hear about the first of the babies

My word there was LOADS to catch up with, i was only on here last friday.

Wohoo all November Sparklers are in 3rd tri.

Makes it a bit more real now.

Hope everyone is good.
xxx

This is so exciting! :yipee: The Final Countdown! :D

Too bad My Cold is now in My Head & Chest! I am feeling HORRIBLE!!! :cry: Wish I could enjoy this Glorious Day! LOL :cry:

I'm also 27 weeks today! Can't believe I'm now in 3rd Trimester! Where is the time going :(
Got so much to look forward to in this trimester - aches, pains, not being able to shave my own legs, feeling too tired to straighten my hair. But then theres also maternity leave and moving and setting up a nursery and then the BIG DAY woooo lol

oooooh I felt baby have hiccups for the first time this morning. hehe

I'm also 27 weeks today! Can't believe I'm now in 3rd Trimester! Where is the time going :(
Got so much to look forward to in this trimester - aches, pains, not being able to shave my own legs, feeling too tired to straighten my hair. But then theres also maternity leave and moving and setting up a nursery and then the BIG DAY woooo lol

oooooh I felt baby have hiccups for the first time this morning. hehe

These are the BEST Razors I have found to be convenient for a preggo! I can't see my cha cha anymore so I grab this and very slowly and gently shave! LOL All you need is water and the soap bar is on the razor already! I shave in the shower!

(Found this pic on photobucket)
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd213/medicgirl04/Trade%20Album/Bath%20and%20Body%20Items/100_6414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->