~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

ooooh not seen those before! Are they American or can I get hold of them? :)

Glad all went well anna at apt. Sounds like good news. As for trakies, I got a pari from Marks at weekend £9.50 and really comfy, non maternity just got a size bigger and they go under bump. Will be great for after too when I still have the stones I have put on!!!!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wilkinson-Sword-Intuition-Sensitive-Razor/dp/B00170L4OI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1283280309&sr=1-4

You can get them from Amazon! :thumbup:

Also available in Boots and Lloyd's pharmacy! :haha: Can you tell how bored I am, OH is watching Stargate SG-1 :growlmad:

:rofl: At least you are looking up some very helpful information! :haha:

Think I might need to get one for myself after all that research!

I discovered Matalan today!! thanks Pichi for mentioning it as I remembered we have one near the hospital!

So I spent £145 :shock:

I bought 2 pairs of jammies, a new dressing gown and a nightie with buttons, so un-me but apparently I should get one just in case!!

Also bought a lovely black cardi to wear with leggings, which is going to be my going home clothes.

And I bought Chunk loads more shit!! Shoes, socks, sleepsuits, blankets, sheets and a towel.

Loads of stuff and I thought it was very reasonable :haha: Lucky it was payday today!

Haha! Sounds like you had fun! I really want to start buying stuff but I just can't bring myself to yet.

[Shamless "me me me" post]

Well, had an infected abscess :( (you dont wanna know where) had to have to have it drained :( Spent ALL day at the hospital and only just missed having to have a general which [even though I cried and screamed like a baby] made me happy as I was terrified about that with the bubs!!

Well, at least no work for this week and possibly even next too - its gonna take up to four weeks to heal [Shamless "me me me" post/]

I will now go read back and see what has been occuring today.

Hugs to all
xx

I discovered Matalan today!! thanks Pichi for mentioning it as I remembered we have one near the hospital!

I bought 2 pairs of jammies, a new dressing gown and a nightie with buttons, so un-me but apparently I should get one just in case!!

Also bought a lovely black cardi to wear with leggings, which is going to be my going home clothes.

And I bought Chunk loads more shit!! Shoes, socks, sleepsuits, blankets, sheets and a towel.

Loads of stuff and I thought it was very reasonable :haha: Lucky it was payday today!

Sounds like you had fun! LOL I m focusing on the big items now! We have been procrastinating and still need a car seat, stroller, Bassinet and Playpen!

Ouch forgodssake! That sounds really painful and totally deserving of a 'me-me' post. Hope it starts to feel better very soon.

Random, but I suddenly really miss Huangshi, Hubei, China (I lived there for one year, while teaching English in China). I have this really strong craving for some Jiaozi (chinese dumplings...so yummy) Spinich, and some good ol' chinese cabbage. Really it makes me want to hop on a plane and go back just for the good food!

Well, had an infected abscess :( (you dont wanna know where) had to have to have it drained :( Spent ALL day at the hospital and only just missed having to have a general which [even though I cried and screamed like a baby] made me happy as I was terrified about that with the bubs!!

Well, at least no work for this week and possibly even next too - its gonna take up to four weeks to heal [Shamless "me me me" post/]

Hugs to all
xx

Oh hun :hugs:

I had an absyss in my gum once and considering how painful that was I can imagine a teeny bit how you feel. Hope it heals soon for you x x

Oooooh matalan! I hadn't even thought about matalan and we have 2 big ones fairly nearby! I bought a few things from matalan for my daughter a fair few years ago now! May have to take a visit after my pay day (next Monday)

Hugs to all
xx

OUCH! That sounds bloody painful hun :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe