~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I don't think I'll ever get used to feeling baby kick me! :cloud9: It has now got to the point when I can physically see it kick and roll around in my belly. :D awwww lol I think it is the biggest thing I will miss when baby is born :(

For the UK ladies:

Don't tell the bride next week BBC3 Tues at 9pm, a girl called Rhiannon. Her dad was my dads best man at my mum and dads wedding lol have known the family forever.

Tune in I will remind you again nearer the time :D

Forgodssake, you deserve a huge :hugs: as it sounds like you have really been through it this week bless you. I hope it soon heals x

Anna, I am NOT going to read about all the lovelies you have just bought or I will want to skip work and go shopping tomorrow!

Congrats to everyone who is officially in 3rd tri today, time is ticking!

I am off to bed in a minute and I am going to listen to my Hypnobirthing CD for the first time. And relax ..............

Hi everyone. DF I am so sorry you are feeling so crap-wish I lived closer to help you out.. Loving the sunshine but brrr, it is cold in the mornings!!!
Anna, let us know how your appt goes..
Hope eevryone else is well and happy-knwo what you mean about the pinched nerve thing-I'm lucky to have the hubby rub my back in bed every night and loosen all the nerves/muscles..
SPD has settled too but I think it is because baby has engaged a bit. Can't be sure but I am almost certain as i seem to feel a little head wriggling deep in my pelvis right by my 'vag'.. Love the feeling and getting uber rib kicks all day long now too :)
Trying to sell my travel system so I can buy a Graco Symbio. i listed so many things on ebay this weekend but nobosy is bidding yet. grrrrrr.....
So a friend recently had her baby girl totally natural without even gas and air! She sent me some nice tips. she laboured in the birthing pool but gave birth outside the water as her last contraction made her jump out of the pool! she reckons nott o get in the bath as labout starts as it can slow it donw. she put a chair in the shower and splashed herself with water, reckons the pressure is amazing..
Anyway, just got back from taking Ashton swimming and waiting for tesco to deliver my shopping. Had such a busu weekend packing up house-exhausted!! Hope you all have a lovely day
xx

Hey I want to do a natural birth too. My classes start next week. You said that your friend advised not to get in a bath? did she feel like the birthing pool slowed her down? It's not like I have the option on the birthing pool, but I was hoping to use sit in the shower at the hospital I am going to deliver in.

Forgodsakes, ouch! I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

I got so many kicks today that hurt. It was like crotch kick crotch kick crotch kick one after another. But I will also miss it after I have the baby. Its the number one thing I missed after I had my son. I felt so empty almost

I don't think I'll ever get used to feeling baby kick me! :cloud9: It has now got to the point when I can physically see it kick and roll around in my belly. :D awwww lol I think it is the biggest thing I will miss when baby is born :(

Ditto it is pretty crazy seeing her move from the outside and i will miss having her All to myself!

i honestly think my lo is going to be here mid october...she is consistently measuring 2 weeks bigger! we will see next week at my dr appt.

As for the razors, i have the Venus Breeze razors and they have the gel bars on them like the intuition does, I love them! so much easier then trying to soap everything up, now its done with one swipe! WOOT!

The measurements don't mean alot hun :( I am measuring 1cm ahead at both apts in the last 2 weeks!! everyone is difference sizes and it is just a guide to check consistent growth.

I have had THE most constructive morning. It is 6.38 and I have paid my council tax and ordered myself a ticket to BBC Proms in the Park in Hyde Park, London!! Hoe exciting. Bit of Classical Music and Good old Britishness :haha:

Hi everyone. DF I am so sorry you are feeling so crap-wish I lived closer to help you out.. Loving the sunshine but brrr, it is cold in the mornings!!!
Anna, let us know how your appt goes..
Hope eevryone else is well and happy-knwo what you mean about the pinched nerve thing-I'm lucky to have the hubby rub my back in bed every night and loosen all the nerves/muscles..
SPD has settled too but I think it is because baby has engaged a bit. Can't be sure but I am almost certain as i seem to feel a little head wriggling deep in my pelvis right by my 'vag'.. Love the feeling and getting uber rib kicks all day long now too :)
Trying to sell my travel system so I can buy a Graco Symbio. i listed so many things on ebay this weekend but nobosy is bidding yet. grrrrrr.....
So a friend recently had her baby girl totally natural without even gas and air! She sent me some nice tips. she laboured in the birthing pool but gave birth outside the water as her last contraction made her jump out of the pool! she reckons nott o get in the bath as labout starts as it can slow it donw. she put a chair in the shower and splashed herself with water, reckons the pressure is amazing..
Anyway, just got back from taking Ashton swimming and waiting for tesco to deliver my shopping. Had such a busu weekend packing up house-exhausted!! Hope you all have a lovely day
xx

Hey I want to do a natural birth too. My classes start next week. You said that your friend advised not to get in a bath? did she feel like the birthing pool slowed her down? It's not like I have the option on the birthing pool, but I was hoping to use sit in the shower at the hospital I am going to deliver in.

Hey hun
I think she just meant the first stage of labour like early labour. The birthing pool was a godsend for her when labour got intense! But she did say the shower was awesome.

I am getting a TNES machine YAY, have heard they help alot in those beginning stages :happydance:

I've not had rib ache yet... Just starting to feel slightly uncomfy and finding it difficult to bend to pick things off the floor. They joked at work about getting me one of those litter grabby things :haha:

Anna you were up WELL early!

I know :D I am meant to go back to work today after school holidays, but obviously am not!! Funny really as I always struggles to get up!

I made the BIG mistake of going to bed with the slightest bit of wee in my bladder, but not enough to warrant me going back downstairs to the toilet!! So at about 5.00am I was awake and in the end just couldn't last any longer.

i am considering going back to be d now though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"