~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

heartburn, hardly any sleep with yapping baby who wants his dad and a sore vagina. I am not a happy bunny at all today.

Morning all, what a lovely day!

I just had a VERY scary thought! Today is September so that means that NEXT MONTH I will hit 37 weeks and be classed as FULL TERM :wohoo:

We have had some scares (well done Anna for keeping your legs crossed) but us Sparklers have managed to hang onto our bubs so far but next month, we are bound to have a few that just can't wait!

I am measuring a week ahead but my midwife says that is more to do with the size baby will be when born rather than it will be early. So far Herbert is heading towards 8lbs.

I can not bend over now, it is not helping that Herbert is transverse so I have a head sticking out one side and a bum the other! Bending down is one thing, reversing a car is another and it is getting a little bit tricky to get my body round to see where I am going.

I am definitely booking a water birth for hospital (fingers crossed no one else gets there first as there are only 2 pools) I am already finding that if I have back ache at the end of the day, I nice warm bath really soothes it. I am also thinking of hiring a Tens machine too but I am not sure if that will mess with my Hypnobirthing so I will have to check that one.

Has anyone starting thinking about writing up their birth plans? My midwife has said now is a good time to start writing notes. She also says I should start thinking about my hospital bag, I have bought the bags, I just need to fill them now!

^ hey thats a great idea! Extenda arm!! haha

not only could i pick things off the floor- because i am such a short arse i could reach things high up too!! :haha: i would however look like the bin lady

It's getting very close to babies coming....and very scary, but exciting!!

Us Sparkler's are doing good at keeping these babies cooking, I can't believe we haven't had any born yet...we are doing a great job!! :thumbup:

DF, I am sorry you are having a hard time of it...always remember though, for every negative there is normally a positive...it may help you feel a bit better and not so down to try and focus on some of the good things happening instead of the negative all the time?

DSC05956.jpg

Not sure this will work (again) hahaha

THINK baby has dropped, what do you girls reckon??
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am just getting too excited!!!!

aww kelly - its very neat :) my bump is no where near that :(

It will get there hun, this is my second remember so it's like as soon as the sperm met the egg my body was like 'oh ok, baby alert lets blow her tummy up' !!

Girl or boy do you reckon?

And I knwo this sounds mad and my hubby thinks I am crazy but I still can't help thinking there could be 2 in there hahahaha (mental case alert).. I had that feeling from day one and I promise you the midwife heard a heartbeat on the left hand side of my belly last week AND on the right hand side. She even said 'that's strange'.. hmmmm.. Plus I was throwing up violently like 8 times a day for the 1st 14 weeks or so..

Anyway, nuff about me.. How is everyone else????? Who has packed their hospital bags??

Me!!! I packed my bags at the weekend!! :happydance:

Nice!! I haven't even thought about them yet.. Need to get cracking :)

hmm. i am guessing Girl Kelly.

as for hospital bag - i've not even got the bag part sorted nevermind what's going in it!

i havent packed my bag yet - but i have my birth plan written up

I think it is a boy bump...my girly bump is no way that neat :haha:

i've not even got a birth plan sorted. sheesh, i prolly should get my finger out! haha

Thanks you&me. I am clueless hey :)
Don't worry Pitchi, I have not done anything either.. I didn;t even have a birth plan last time-this time my plan will be 'get it out as quicly as possible and try not tear my vuvu to pieces this time' hahahahah

I wrote my birth plan at 28 weeks last time...a week later I was having everything I specified I really didn't want.

Soooooo...this time I told my consultant I refuse to write one, just deliver my baby whichever way is best for her and me, she will come when she wants to come, however she wants too...I can't face the dissapointment again I felt at it all going the complete opposite way to how I imagined it!!

my birth plan is

!!water birth please !!

Gas and air for pain relief,

any postion goes

i want david to tell me boy or girl, and for him to cut the cord

i want skin to skin contact while cord being cut, but first cuddle is davids
i dont object to having labour sped up/episiotomy/c-sec if NEEDED, nudger's needs come first, but i want as natural as possible

Thats exactly what i've written and put into my baby folder - i have a folder with my notes, and my shopping lists and my order receipts and scan pics - i have too much spare time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->