~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

join the tesco baby club and they give you a sticker for the car to park in the mumma and kiddies parking, you get vouchers etc... you can sign up on the tesco site

I never got any of that off tesco and have been there since I was preg with William, they send me follow on formula samples once. Cheers my bin enjoyed them. I never get anything but a crap may full of advertisements of them. Same with sainsburys. They promise loads but dont deliver. Hipp baby club send me a big kit though when I joined, spoons, magnets , pots, food, tea bags etc. All want your details thats all.

aptamil sends you a little polarbear and cow and gate sends you a cow heh

i have a list of places to sign up to for freebies lol

for example: get a silvercross catalogue sent to you same with a mamas and papas catalogue and they send you a £5 voucher

Yay for passing your GTT!!!
I'm also waiting on the tesco thing, supposed to get a pampers pack and like toiletry tidy thing as far as I remember..

the pampers pack is a bit poor if im honest. totally not worth £30 they say it is. hah

Haha, ok well I am not too bothered then-prob just more to pack anyway!

I'm still waiting for my tesco stuff to go through too.

I didn't realise there were so many places giving out freebies, where else can i get goodies from?

MAM UK - free dummy/bib
Playtalkread - free soft cube that squeaks/rattles etc.
mamas and papas - request catalogue and you'll get £5 voucher
beaming baby - trial of eco nappies
bizziebaby -costs £5 to join but you get to try out new products etc...
johnsons samples - moisturiser/shampoo
tommys - free info guides
bookstart - free books from libraries
petits filous - vouchers / guides
bebivita foods - spoons / vouchers
heinz baby club - samples / vouchers
early learning centre - birthday club / discounts
toys r us - discounts - sign up to baby club
mothercare - catalogue / discounts

www.huggiesclub.co.uk - free vouchers/samples plus a voucher for baby pack
www.hippbabyclub.co.uk - free weaning pack when baby is 6 months
www.bounty.com
www.emmasdiary.co.uk - 4 different packs - pregnancy/mum to be/bump/new baby
www.cowandgate.co.uk - free vouchers/big pack at 6 months
www.organix.com - vouchers
www.sma.com - muslin/towels/guides
www.aptamil.com - little polar bear plushie!
www.breastflow.co.uk - free bottle

Early learning centre bday club is shit, They where suppsoe to send william a present and he is on there as i ordered from day one, even checked and after his bday I asked where present was and they said he wasnt on it and put him on it then said they send stuff and I got nothing.

got nothing from johsons either. Emmas diary i downloaded 3 vouchers for packs which where better than bounty anyway. you do not get any argos money vouchers as promised.

money off food like petit felous arnt valid that long so not much good to a few week old baby if its for baby food.

got all the formula ones then got bombarded with samples of formula I never used or needed. Teddy was nice but not worth it.

hah i can't take the credit for all that list. my mate sent me some when she found out i was pregnant. haha.

another good thing to do is join dooyoo.co.uk and write reviews - 20,000points = £20

with emmas diary you do get argos vouchers - you need to use your coinks for that

Im so excited! My cousin just called me up to tell me she took a hpt, and it came back positive. Im so excited for her!!!

we had the emmas diary discussion on forum before its money off certain items they send you up to the value of 250 not one big voucher. I did think I was getting it and never got them even though it said they where posted to me but when i found out it was like fiver off this 400 pram and 10 off this 700 cot i never bothered,

lol I started a big thing here

I can say with Tesco that 10 mins after posting on here I got a phone call from them (as I had emailed customer services) and they said that they have my due date down as end of October and only send stuff up to 4 weeks before my due date! I suppose thats fair enough seeing as its a baby and toddler club and not a pregnancy club!

I also sent my details to mam for a free dummy and havn't received it yet! That was a good few weeks ago too.

I think the bounty packs are quite good, alot better than the emmasdiary packs!

By the way - had midwife this afternoon (she told me she is off on holiday AGAIN in a few weeks!) that will be her 3rd holiday since i've been with her that I actually know off!

Anyway she bruised my arm trying to get blood out and I'm not the best blood giver ever either lol.

She said baby is measuring big but she didnt tell me how many weeks. I did get to hear heartbeat though and its nice and strong and healthy! :D

She said I've put on 2kg however since pre-pregnancy I've put on over a stone! argh lol

Finally got my HIP form which I will send off later and I'm signed onto antenatal classes in November! 1 class a week for 3 weeks :) Although she did ask me why I wanted to do them seeing as this is my second baby! (I had to explain to her AGAIN that my daughter is 6 and I feel out of practice plus I didn't get the chance to do antenatal classes with my daughter so I want to go for the experience!) grrr lol

Kayley what was your fundal height measurement? My midwives are also always away, sigh , what I would give for a holiday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->