~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Yeah the swaddle is a thinner cotton type blanket, not like a cellular blanket but way thinner than a fleece. I might stick that in anyway.

I opened the Huggies Organic. Hmm I am not sure, I feel they "might" leak they are very thin, looked to me like if you have a baby that pee's for England it could soak through.

But I could be very wrong. It is what I have so it is what I'll use. People can go get me others if they are no good x x

Girls, need help.. AM I imagining that I read somewhere to be worried if one gets really itching skin? Anyways, have had it for about 24 hours now-really swollen feet that are itching on top so badly. I am not even scratching and they are bright red and I have not been on my feet much today.. Thoughts?

Ive been told that any itching of the hands and feet should be looked at, apparently it could mean problems with your liver which are pregnancy related. So i'd maybe mention it to your midwife, it is something your meant to look out for so i wouldn't worry about looking silly for mentioning it!

I'm not going to be writing a birth plan, i didn't with my first, just told them what i wanted as i went along. I had pethidine and delivered on all fours because I couldn't put any pressure on my back. I went from 1 cm dilated to 10 cm dilated in 8 minutes so fingers crossed this time will be like that too! My oh doesn't think he will beable to cut the cord which is fine by me and i would really like to come home on the same day, obviously if i can't I can't but that would be the ideal. Fingers crossed x

Kellycool- I get itchy skin, not my hands or feet. Mainly my back and chest. Not sure what causes it, I thought maybe sweat or an allergy?

Oh goodness ladies - I have attempted to read through it all but I am much too exhausted, lol

this is how i feel! i almost dont even check this thread much anymore because ther are always 5-10 pages to read through! But then i get bored and have a chance to read!:blush:

Lol rowley - yeah I understand. I am attempting to stay off the internet more so I imagine I will never catch up!

I'm having my diabetes test tomorrow...gross...not looking forward to it. I still remember last time

its not that i have bought very much ladies- i had everything from dd! this time has been so much easier because I can use the same car seat, crib, bassinet, pack-in-play, and clothes- the only things i have bought are some diapers and pacifiers and a few new outfits that will be just for this baby

Car seats expire so you may need to check the date. A lot of people don't know that.

yeah i think mine is good for 4 years and dd is 2- i am good but that is good advice for anyone else that didnt know!

Hello Ladies
Im back from my hols :happydance:

Theres no way I'll be able too read through all the posts!! Hope everyone is ok!?

AM any update on Chunk? hope he is still staying well put

DF hows ur fanjita? Im still suffering :(

Fairygirl - whats happening following ur GTT?

Gotta be said - I really thought a sparkler may have arrived by now - were all doing so well :thumbup: and long may it continue!!

Lol xx

Hey Lol. welcome back hope you had a fab time!! Chunk is still staying put :happydance: Consultant tomorrow, so see what he says and just going to the hospital all the time for monitoring :)

OK, so I *think* I might have had my very first 2 braxton hicks last night. I was in bed and my belly went very very hard for about 20 seconds or so. But I had no pain with it. could it be, or was it something else?

We are doing well to keep these babies in :) Well Shan is nearly 32 weeks on sund/Mon? So I think we will have our first baby in the next fortnight :)

Welcome back Lol, glad you had a good time. I am so impressed with us Sparklers for keeping our bubs so safe and warm! Go Sparklers!

Anna, they could have been BH's. My tummy does go hard but it feels more like Herbert has his bum or back stuck out than what I would imagine a BH to feel like but yours sound like they could be it. I guess it is bound to happen at our stage.

woohoo! for new box, i cant wait till it goes up. I am stuck with braxton hicks to, all new to be that bit. I still am on anti biotics and have a burning fajita but have some cream for that, seems to help a bit but i am sure the anti biotic has done this but they all do to me so i need to keep taking till i am sure this infection wont come back again ., other half is home at last.

Omg!!! Woke up to the most horrible Charlie Horse in my left leg!!! I sat straight up in bed and hollered!!! Poor Mark! Lol

Charlie Horse is a leg cramp. Y'all don't call them that!? Lol

I have my glucose test today after work....not looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->