~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I am ironing Chunks clothes :haha: not now as I am posting on here, but was for 40 mins before, then I needed a break. I am going to chose his coming home outfit. Probably the Hungry Caterpillar top and trousers and pack his bag tonight. Exciting!

Me too! They say that they are always short staffed its because they get so many friggin holidays all the time lol!

Fundal Height measurement is 29cm

I am ironing Chunks clothes :haha: not now as I am posting on here, but was for 40 mins before, then I needed a break. I am going to chose his coming home outfit. Probably the Hungry Caterpillar top and trousers and pack his bag tonight. Exciting!

awww I need payday to come! I want to buy more clothes lol

Right I have begun packing Chunks bag :D

Here is my list can anyone think of anything else?

6 long sleeved vests
6 babygrows
Blanket
Muslin squares
Nappies (12)
Wipes
Cotton wool
NAppy sacs
scratch mits (2)
Hats (2)
Snow/pram suit
Going home outfit
Bottles (2) just in case
Aptimel cartons (3) just in case
Dummy
Baby towel
A toy/bear of some sort

I havent even bought anything yet, and all you ladies are putting together your baby bags already! YIKES! I still need the crib, car seat, well to be honest everything. I dont even have diapers yet! I feel like Im so far behind.

Bartness, I still need a car seat, stroller, bassinet, playpen, diaper bag, pacifers, a few bottles, diapers and wipes! Lol

its not that i have bought very much ladies- i had everything from dd! this time has been so much easier because I can use the same car seat, crib, bassinet, pack-in-play, and clothes- the only things i have bought are some diapers and pacifiers and a few new outfits that will be just for this baby

Girls, need help.. AM I imagining that I read somewhere to be worried if one gets really itching skin? Anyways, have had it for about 24 hours now-really swollen feet that are itching on top so badly. I am not even scratching and they are bright red and I have not been on my feet much today.. Thoughts?

Looks good Anna-don't forget the camera ;-)

Thanks, I'll have my phone to post pics on here when he arrives :D

I'll have to rely on mum to remember the proper camera though. Knowing her she'll be taking photo's of my vag whilst he is crowning :rofl:

I am not sure about the itchy skin, I had rally bad skin around week 11, it was like tiny flea bites, but not as I have no animals. I put sudocream on and it went away. I would ask your GP though.

6 long sleeved vests
6 babygrows
Blanket
Muslin squares
Nappies (12)
Wipes
Cotton wool
NAppy sacs
scratch mits (2)
Hats (2)
Snow/pram suit
Going home outfit
Bottles (2) just in case
Dummy
Baby towel
A toy/bear of some sort

What about your own bag?

Don't worry girls we still got loads to buy aswell! We don't even have that many clothes yet

6 long sleeved vests
6 babygrows
Blanket
Muslin squares
Nappies (12)
Wipes
Cotton wool
NAppy sacs
scratch mits (2)
Hats (2)
Snow/pram suit
Going home outfit
Bottles (2) just in case
Dummy
Baby towel
A toy/bear of some sort

What about your own bag?

Yeah, I haven't got that far yet lol :haha:

I think I have most stuff for that though too, just need to organise myself and pack it all.

Oh and I can't fit all of his stuff in my bag either :( Still need to put in a blanket and towel :( Will have to go in my bag.

How about a shawl or blanket Anna to swaddle him in? :thumbup:

ETA; Just read above!! LOL

Looks good Anna-don't forget the camera ;-)

Thanks, I'll have my phone to post pics on here when he arrives :D

I'll have to rely on mum to remember the proper camera though. Knowing her she'll be taking photo's of my vag whilst he is crowning :rofl:

I am not sure about the itchy skin, I had rally bad skin around week 11, it was like tiny flea bites, but not as I have no animals. I put sudocream on and it went away. I would ask your GP though.

Hahaha bout your mom-my mom only came in just after Ashton was born but then they made her hold the light whilst they were stitching me up:blush:

Will try sudocrem, thanks:thumbup:

How about a shawl or blanket Anna to swaddle him in? :thumbup:

ETA; Just read above!! LOL

Shall I take a proper swaddling blanket as that is what I plan to use at home when he sleeps at night. Just in case I am in a day or more.

He will have more stuff than me at this rate :dohh:

Also, I just packed 12 Huggies organic nappies as that is what I happen to have. Does anyone have any experience of these?

i wouldn't worry about a swaddling thing for the hospital as it is more to feel comforted than to be warm-hospitals are sooo hot so I am sure a blankie should be fine :) Unless your swaddle is thinner material then maybe a good idea in case blanket too warm.. GOSH what an inconclusive answer!

So excited to start my RLT next week :) And the perinium massage too..

I managed to buy a really thin shawl from Asda, which I will use for swaddling, as hospitals are so hot...so hopefully that'll do the trick!!

We have also packed the huggies organic nappies...LOL, not sure what they are like, I never used the organic version with Reagan, but the normal huggies were pretty good :thumbup:

Oh goodness ladies - I have attempted to read through it all but I am much too exhausted, lol. Had my 3 hour test today - it was a trip. Had to take my 10 month old son and he ended up projectile vomiting all over the waiting room, himself, and me about halfway through. Bleh. It was gross.

But on a better note, I am 30 weeks today! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->