~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

nope never heard of charlie horse as a cramp, dont think its an irish thing lol

I aint doing that test if they ask me. end of. I dont need it and i am allergic to caffein and they want me to drink it, didnt do it last time either and was ok. think they have to take bloods next week.

I don't think there is caffeine in it. Just loads of sugars!! Lol I actually enjoyed my drink!!! It tasted like Hawaiin Fruit Punch! I need to find something like it cuz I got a craving! :haha:

Omg!!! Woke up to the most horrible Charlie Horse in my left leg!!! I sat straight up in bed and hollered!!! Poor Mark! Lol

LMAO Charlie horse? I've never heard cramp referred to as that before lol! Must be an American thing.

I hate cramp though, I had it in my foot the other day and was almost in tears!

OMG I have just eaten my way through half a galaxy chocolate bar. My bad

Maybe it is. I'm from Canada and charlie horse is a really common saying here. Extreme cramp in your calf where you can't walk till it passes which is usually in like a few seconds.

Going for my glucose test today. I can't remember how long it takes. I hope it doesn't take all day as I have groceries to do.

***RANT***

I feel like I should be chanting "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job" and maybe then I will believe it....hehe.

I just got kicked out of my assigned spot, and told that I no longer have an assigned location, and will be expected to come in an hour early everday to find a computer and set up a different work station to sit at everday....um NO!

Suddenly got a HUGE burst of excitment about the next couple of months.

We're gonna be having babies ladies, soon!

I don't think there is caffeine in it. Just loads of sugars!! Lol I actually enjoyed my drink!!! It tasted like Hawaiin Fruit Punch! I need to find something like it cuz I got a craving! :haha:

They make you drink lucazade here and I cant have that. It has caffein in it. Last time they asked me. Suppose to give just sugary drink but they are cheap and make you buy your own drink it then come.

whooooo hoooo i'm 30 weeks today :happydance::happydance:

Congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such an awesome milestone :thumbup:

AnnaM, excuse me being daft but who is Shan and why might there be a baby in the next fortnight.. Hahahaha, I am so clueless:haha:

Shan is ShanandBoc, she is our first November Sparkler, due on the first! She is nearly 32 weeks now. I dunno I was just making a guess that I reckon we will have our first one in the next fortnight. We don't really want any of our sparklers arriving that early though, we wanna cook these babies for many weeks ahead still :)

Oh yes I know who she is! Hahaha I thought like she was being induced or something GOSH I am an idiot, But ya, think you right and def think we will have at least one in the next 2 weeks.. I am 31 weeks tomorrow and said to my hubby this morning i feel alot more pregnant and don't think I am going to go much longer than another 5 weeks. But hey, i could be wrong and be 16 days over again!

I cannot get the thought of an early baby out of my head. I have been so paranoid about preterm labor and such this pregnancy for some reason. I really hope it isn't mother's intuition or anything like that. Just me being overly paranoid hopefully.

Gosh ladies, I woke up feeling pretty good. But now I have to start on this Algebra homework and it is just bringing me down more and more each second. I really just do not want to! Bleh.

I hope your ladies days are going well. :thumbup:

I am paranoid about prem labour I dont think I could cope looking at my baby in an incubator with all thats going on and thought or it not surviving or something. And braxton hicks make me more nervous to. Then all these UTIs I keep getting to! I wish I was like 38 weeks I would feel so much better about it all.

I'm sure we will all hang on until at least 35 weeks which isn't tooooooo bad!!!

Silas, when I don't want to do something I find a nice refreshing shower helps followed by a cup of tea or coffee-even if you just do a couple hours, you will feel so much better once it is done :)

xx

I'm sure we will all hang on until at least 35 weeks which isn't tooooooo bad!!!

Silas, when I don't want to do something I find a nice refreshing shower helps followed by a cup of tea or coffee-even if you just do a couple hours, you will feel so much better once it is done :)

xx

Yeah, I need to do something to relax then try working on it. Bleh.

Can we just skip ahead to Sept. 19th please? Would be so much easier.

Not long now Silas! Good luck with the algebra! to be honest, rather you than me. I RUBBISH at maths! I got a D in GCSE Maths lol

urgh god, driving is getting uncomfy! i said the other day:

"oh i don't have a problem with baby up at my ribs..."

i do now! right in the center - she finds the need to stretch or wiggle making it really uncomfy for mummy :(

Pichi I was nearly in tears with my ribs/back today! Gets so painful sometimes doesnt it!

My little one has been REALLY active today!

since i hit around 25 weeks i've noticed peanut is very active around 8-10pm. it's nice to know the time slot in which i can watch my belly jiggle n flinch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->