~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

My bumpy is normally active when I wake up in the morning, most of the day and then in the evening around 8ish. I love feeling him/her wriggling around :D

Not long now Silas! Good luck with the algebra! to be honest, rather you than me. I RUBBISH at maths! I got a D in GCSE Maths lol

Thankfully! Just hope I can make it for 2 1/2 more weeks, lol.

My baby kicks my boobs when I sit back in chair lol I have big boobs. William done the same.

My baby kicks my boobs when I sit back in chair lol I have big boobs. William done the same.

Lol DF, yes this happens to me sometimes as well. Rather funny when you think about it! :haha:

Hey, I was wondering about this - do you plan to breastfeed both William and the new baby at the same time? Or will you be weaning William before the baby arrives?

Yep both at the same time if william still wants it then and the way he goes on I dont think he will self wean yet. I go with the flow on things.

Yep both at the same time if william still wants it then and the way he goes on I dont think he will self wean yet. I go with the flow on things.

Do you think William may experience a lot of jealousy? Like when the new baby is feeding I mean.

I am afraid of how jealous Joseph is going to get with the new baby. :wacko: He is just really dependent on each of his parents and I just have a feeling its not going to go over well at first, lol.

So it's our friend's 29th birthday thingi tomorrow night and we are going around for a BBQ. Decided to bake a cake but he is big into cricket so it's like a cricket cake. Hope it works! Usually I would take a bottle of wine and party shoes. This time it's cake, coke zero and flats!

No William isnt like that he is kind and sharing, doesn't get procession over anything not even toys he goes with the flow to. I know he will be fine and happy to share.

Well it was tiring with William and I expect it will this time around with both but it dosnt last long they aint babies forever so they can have mummy wreaked for a while. I have to get a sling so I can feed and walk again I lost my last one.

No William isnt like that he is kind and sharing, doesn't get procession over anything not even toys he goes with the flow to. I know he will be fine and happy to share.

That is great then! Lol, you should see the way Joseph reacts when someone picks up one of his toys. He instantly tries to take it away. But he normally doesn't throw a fit or anything like that - just tries to take it then if he doesn't get it he will instantly give up. But it is kind of funny.

had a panic stations moment this eveing while out with friends - got up from the table to go to ladies and realised the back of my skirt was all wet - got in a flap, then when i get to ladies my rational mind kicked in - my underwear wasnt wet and the damp patch was halfway down the skirt :dohh: - so the conclusion is - i have sweaty arse n legs - leather seating in cyprus -:nope: !

Omg!!! Woke up to the most horrible Charlie Horse in my left leg!!! I sat straight up in bed and hollered!!! Poor Mark! Lol

LMAO Charlie horse? I've never heard cramp referred to as that before lol! Must be an American thing.

I hate cramp though, I had it in my foot the other day and was almost in tears!

OMG I have just eaten my way through half a galaxy chocolate bar. My bad

:haha: I seriously had NO IDEA Y'all over there had never heard of that! LOL

Going for my glucose test today. I can't remember how long it takes. I hope it doesn't take all day as I have groceries to do.

Hope everything went well Hon! :hugs:

***RANT***

I feel like I should be chanting "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job" and maybe then I will believe it....hehe.

I just got kicked out of my assigned spot, and told that I no longer have an assigned location, and will be expected to come in an hour early everday to find a computer and set up a different work station to sit at everday....um NO!

:gun:

I don't think there is caffeine in it. Just loads of sugars!! Lol I actually enjoyed my drink!!! It tasted like Hawaiin Fruit Punch! I need to find something like it cuz I got a craving! :haha:

They make you drink lucazade here and I cant have that. It has caffein in it. Last time they asked me. Suppose to give just sugary drink but they are cheap and make you buy your own drink it then come.

That sucks! :(

I'm sure we will all hang on until at least 35 weeks which isn't tooooooo bad!!!

Silas, when I don't want to do something I find a nice refreshing shower helps followed by a cup of tea or coffee-even if you just do a couple hours, you will feel so much better once it is done :)

xx

Yeah, I need to do something to relax then try working on it. Bleh.

Can we just skip ahead to Sept. 19th please? Would be so much easier.

I am ready for cooler weather and October Myself! LOL I have already bought new Home Fragrance to help me feel like it is near! Pumpkin Spice! :haha:

urgh god, driving is getting uncomfy! i said the other day:

"oh i don't have a problem with baby up at my ribs..."

i do now! right in the center - she finds the need to stretch or wiggle making it really uncomfy for mummy :(

Oh yes! I went to back up today and had such a difficult time trying to turn around! :haha:

had a panic stations moment this eveing while out with friends - got up from the table to go to ladies and realised the back of my skirt was all wet - got in a flap, then when i get to ladies my rational mind kicked in - my underwear wasnt wet and the damp patch was halfway down the skirt :dohh: - so the conclusion is - i have sweaty arse n legs - leather seating in cyprus -:nope: !

:haha: :hugs:

i know i've been talking about packing hospital bags - but "I'M NOT READY YET" lol, was in such a flap! lol

So it's our friend's 29th birthday thingi tomorrow night and we are going around for a BBQ. Decided to bake a cake but he is big into cricket so it's like a cricket cake. Hope it works! Usually I would take a bottle of wine and party shoes. This time it's cake, coke zero and flats!

Hope you have a good time, know how you feel though, I went to a party last saturday and spent the evening sitting down with my hands over my ears (we were in a club a very LOUD club) drinking coke lol I did wear heels though and was quite comfy lol

Pregnancy + partys don't mix too well I dont think lol

i know i've been talking about packing hospital bags - but "I'M NOT READY YET" lol, was in such a flap! lol

And don't you think it's funny how everyone looks at you as if you're mad. We went to a bar with a dance floor for DH's birthday and I had a little jiggy with the bump. I swear everyone was just staring like I was mad or an alien or something.. One guy kept hitting my ass too and like giving me the 'look'.. DUDE, seriously!!!??? Hubby reckons it's cos it was obvious I put out :haha: But feet were sore by the end.. I do miss getting all dressed up so I try and still do it as much as possible!

Cake looks YUM!!:thumbup:

Has anyone else found themselves peeking into the BabyClub section??

You know when you are in first tri and you start looking at second, then when you are in second you start looking at third... I am getting obsessed with the parenting threads about new baby's lol

It is soooooooooooooooooooooo close guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->