~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Glad too hear everyone is well - that ur OH is ok DF and Chunk is a fighter AM :thumbup:

Im still in a lot of pain with my fanjita - thinking Drs tomorrow :s from what Im reading I think I have vulvar varicose veins and theres not an awful lot they can do :( But I can't sleep its so uncomfortable and I sit here crying with frustration at the pain and need too scratch - Ive tried all manner of natural remedies - bicarb, ice packs, yoghurt etc etc - Anyone else ever had it this bad?? Dunno how Im gonna cope for another 9 weeks!!?

Lol xx

I have been popping into baby club this last week, I can't help it!

I just got back from my docs appoitment, had the glucose test...didnt taste to bad. Left docs office with a huge bag full of formula samples, and breast milk storage containers. Lots and lots of coupons, a changing pad for diaper bag, and a bottle cooler.

had the glucose test. Not as bad as I remember last time. I think last time the way it was described to me I imagined this little cup of drink and was shocked when they handed me the big bottle and was told drink this under 5 minutes but this time it was easy.

I just had the glucose test this morning also, and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Sort of like flat mountain dew with some added sugar.

Hope all you other Novemberites are feeling good! I'm a bit worried that LO is growing too big, as when I sit he kicks up so hi my boobs jiggle, eek. But I am very short with a short torso. By the time I am 40 weeks, his feet will be up to my nose lol!

I am having a sharp pain under my ribs on my left side. It feels like a stitch you'd get from running. I've had it pretty much all day. the only way to relieve it is to put pressure on it like pushing back.

I looked it up and all I could find is that its prolly my uterus is pushing up into my ribs now?

I am having a sharp pain under my ribs on my left side. It feels like a stitch you'd get from running. I've had it pretty much all day. the only way to relieve it is to put pressure on it like pushing back.

I looked it up and all I could find is that its prolly my uterus is pushing up into my ribs now?

Yup! Really painful, I get it worse when driving. Think I actually found Wriggler's bum near the pain yesterday!

I was up at stupid o clock and took some pics while william slept.
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4130/4953051867_436f81ac32.jpg
Sunrise by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr

oooooh thats a beautiful pic DF :D

I'm of to work in a bit. Really excited today because I get to pick my daughter up after work! :D YAY. I've not seen her for 2 weeks as her dad took her on holiday. I have missed her soooooooooo much! :(

My lil lady started full time school today :cry: I miss her already!!

Baby hasn't been moving a huge amount yesterday or this morning...everytime I get it in my head I will pop along to the hospital for a trace, she starts kicking to reassure me...then she goes quiet again!! :wacko:

maybe its slight movements you're getting?

i notice i can sit and watch my tummy squirm and wiggle yet i don't feel it all that much

I have an anterior placenta...and baby has always been breech until this tuesday when my midwife said she is now oblique and looking like she is on the turn...so that may be it?

i have an anterior placenta too. it is very surreal to watch my wiggle and not totally feel it. my placenta is making its way backwards now though so i'm feeling slightly more higher up movement.

i feel an odd sensation around my ribs and that's her turning and just shifting into comfy position so yeah, that could be it. i don't really get too many kicks any more either. my guess is she's facing towards my back so the kicks are directed inwards :)

i'm sure she's just fine in there hun :hugs:

I will keep an eye on it and make notes of any movements until this evening, then will have a re-think on it.

I might just be paranoid....it was reduced movements with Reagan that took me off to the hospital before...and the next day I had her...so now I feel like I am on borrowed time as it is I look into things alot more!! :dohh:

ah ok - i can see your concerns then.

maybe have a lie down and see if you get some wiggles. :)

Looks like I have a really good chance of going full term :happydance:

Fluid levels are normal, so the senior midwife doesn't think I need continuous monitoring for the next 6 weeks. I should know by next Friday if I'll be induced at 37 weeks or not. I don;t think they will as she is skeptical that my waters were even leaking in the first place. Which is annoying as I have transferred care away from where I live and am off work, possibly for nothing :(

Also she said I was really big for 30 weeks the bitch!! And I got a scan and baby is estimated now at 3lbs5oz :D

I gained 8lbs in the last 2 months! :|

Er, 13lbs all together. Considering I gained only 10 my entire pregnancy with Joseph - I am freaking out. At this rate I just may be as big as a damn house by the time this baby comes!

AM how rude of her! :growlmad: What is wrong with people!!!???

I've gained 10 lbs total as of now! If I don't stop making frequent stops at McDonald's I will be HUGE!!!! Lol I think these Iron Pills might control that though cuz they are making me sick!! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->