~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

That is great news Anna :thumbup:

We ended up at the hospital this afternoon...

Got into the delivery room, and they tried finding the babies heartbeat with the trace thing...and couldn't...so they called a doctor in to scan me...I am about ready to have a flippin heart attack at this point...my blood pressure was through the roof with the worry...the doctor found the baby, she is still breech, she prodded her a bit and couldn't get her to move...strapped me up to the trace machine...and her heartbeat is perfect, she even had a little wiggle.

I was put on 15 minute blood pressure checks, it came down a little bit, but the consultant has doubled my pills now as it is still a little too high.

If anything else happens over the weekend I have to go straight back in, especially if I feel any signs or symptoms of pre-eclampsia.

I have a feeling this baby is going to be delivered early...that has been my instinct from the start, I think they will end up delivering her at 36ish weeks...and even more so now with the blood pressure issues...I think I can pretty much wave bye byes to my chances of attempting a VBAC...I am a risky candidate!!

But the main thing is baby is perfect and seems happy :happydance:

That would be awesome AM -wishing u lots of luck!!

I have no idea how much weight Ive gained - not been weighed since my 16 week appt??

Dani - I commented on ur journal re ur visit today - but just to reiterate :happydance: that baby is ok - hope the pills bring ur BP down

Lol xx

Looks like I have a really good chance of going full term :happydance:

Fluid levels are normal, so the senior midwife doesn't think I need continuous monitoring for the next 6 weeks. I should know by next Friday if I'll be induced at 37 weeks or not. I don;t think they will as she is skeptical that my waters were even leaking in the first place. Which is annoying as I have transferred care away from where I live and am off work, possibly for nothing :(

Also she said I was really big for 30 weeks the bitch!! And I got a scan and baby is estimated now at 3lbs5oz :D

good to hear that your fluid levels are fine anna.

about the measuring big - i'm measuring bang on for being 30 weeks BUT i am so scared i'm going to be having a monster 10lb'er! i'm hoping peanut takes after her mummy and daddy and is around 6/7lbs lol

That is great news Anna :thumbup:

We ended up at the hospital this afternoon...

Got into the delivery room, and they tried finding the babies heartbeat with the trace thing...and couldn't...so they called a doctor in to scan me...I am about ready to have a flippin heart attack at this point...my blood pressure was through the roof with the worry...the doctor found the baby, she is still breech, she prodded her a bit and couldn't get her to move...strapped me up to the trace machine...and her heartbeat is perfect, she even had a little wiggle.

I was put on 15 minute blood pressure checks, it came down a little bit, but the consultant has doubled my pills now as it is still a little too high.

If anything else happens over the weekend I have to go straight back in, especially if I feel any signs or symptoms of pre-eclampsia.

I have a feeling this baby is going to be delivered early...that has been my instinct from the start, I think they will end up delivering her at 36ish weeks...and even more so now with the blood pressure issues...I think I can pretty much wave bye byes to my chances of attempting a VBAC...I am a risky candidate!!

But the main thing is baby is perfect and seems happy :happydance:

Sounds like you've had a tough day hun! Bet it was pretty scary! :hugs: glad babe is ok though! x

You&me :hugs: Glad baby is ok abd hope the pills work!

Just got back from the hospital-baby had a really quiet day, I paniced and rang the midwife who sent me up to the assessment unit for monitoring. CTG was all fine but but my BP wasn't! It's been fine every time I've seen MW so far but I hate that place so much it went sky high :nope:
I have to go see the consultant there at the end of the month because my BMI is one point above the cut off and I'm terrified I'll have to deliver there :cry:

Blimey busy day at hospitals for us Sparklers!!

Glad everything is great Dani, the doctors always struggled to find Chunk on the trace, he was also breech. But today was head down and she found him instantly, so I guess position makes a massive difference!!

Pink Lizzy - Sorry you have to see consultant etc etc it is such a pain in the arse :(

I also had trace of protein and nitrites in my wee - first time it has not been normal - she asked me to do another sample to send to the lab, when I explined I had JUST been, she got really arsey with me :growlmad:

I had a nice chat with my boss tonight about possibly going back to work too if I get the all clear. It does complicate things slightly at work as they have prepared without me, but it is my job and they can;t stop me going back. I swear I will tear my hair out if I don't go back to work if I am allowed. Now everybody tells me I shouldn't as I'll be far from my mum etc etc. People need to realise I am 1) nearly 30 and 2) I have moved away from where I grew up and I just wanna be home and go to work. The next 6 weeks will go so much quicker if I work.

Morning ladies, this is just a very quick catch up but I wanted to say to everyone who has been to hospital that I am so glad everything is ok :hugs: It must have been very scary for you Dani and PL too and I am happy that your water levels are now normal Anna.

I hope you manage to get back home Anna, I think as long as all is well, being in your own home and keeping yourself busy at work is the best thing for you. Although I am counting down the weeks until I can start MA!

Starting to get a hard bump and slight period pains every evening now, I guess I am going to have to face facts that as time is ticking by, my body will start preparing more and more for Dday. Scary thought.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

glad everyone well whos been to hospital, it is scarey to think in 81/2 weeks alot of us will have our little bundles!!!!!

Just arranged to see a childminder to see if suitable for LO, not til next sept but want to make sure they are ok. Family looked after my other two.

3 weeks to maternity leave and counting down the days. And I wish I had only put 10ibs on I am at 42ibs already. LO was measuring 33 weeks at 30 though!!! thats my excuse anyway!!

Thanks everyone!! :hugs:

Baby has been moving loads this morning, so that is all good!!...I hope you manage to get home and back to work for a bit Sophie, that would make time go much faster for you, and you can't beat being in your own surroundings.

I am glad that everyone else that had hospital visits are doing okay too...seems to be a few of us with rising blood pressure that ended up in hospital yesterday!! :dohh: Us sparklers are still doing great at keeping these babies cooking though!!

Hope all of you ladies are keeping okay?

31 weeks today!!! Woop woop!!

Dani x

Sleep has been pretty bad the last few weeks.

Also had a few weeks of mega movement but has slowed down a bit the last couple of days, which i heard is quite normal around 32 weeks? She still moves alot but not as crazy as the last few weeks, feels like she is well and truly running out of room already!!

Hello girls!
Hope everyone is well and you all have a nice weekend! :)

Question: how early is it normal to expect braxton hicks?

I haven't really had them. Although the other night my bump did go rock hard for about 20 seconds or so. I had no pain with it though.

Well I have been obsessing over leaking waters googling on the internet. Sounds like a hind water leak (which one of the consultants has written in my notes anyway) but there is arguments amongst those in the know as to whether this is actually possible :dohh:

so I am going with that as that is totally what it sounds like to me. The good news it that it easily reseals itself and the waters replenish to normal levels.

That is my diagnosis and I am sticking with it.

So now if I go overdue my hospital induce at 41+5, this turns out to be the day before my wedding anniversary, I so do not want this baby on 23rd November lol as that's when I got married in 2002. Saying that, turns it in to a positive day I guess :)

I woke up feeling miserable this morning, stupid allergies. Went to work anyway, but think I"ll be leaving early as I can hardley see anything through the wattery itchy eyes, and my customers can hardley hear me due to tissues stuck up my nose. Oh well...at least after I leave today, I'll be able to offically start my weekend.

Hi ladies. Glad you girls that had scares are ok and the babies are fine and still cooking!!

Kayley my BH started at like 24 weeks this time round-don't remember having them at all with Ashton though. It's especially if I have been sitting forward for a while, if I stand up it is really tight.. getting more and more frequent now.. Starting to get little feet and elbows sticking out all the time and I have to like push them back in, soo cute!

Really need to get cracking on my hospital bag!

Hope you feel better soon Bartness, try vicks on your feet with socks in bed-works wonders :)

Wow what a week! Glad everyone is okay and babies are staying put. I'm hoping we don't see our first Sparkler till October at least.

My BH have been getting really uncomfortable. A few nights ago I just dropped everything and laid down as it was the only way to deal with it. Sitting or standing or swaying didn't help. Fun...

We are all doing so well Ladies - lets keep this up :thumbup: and fingers crossed no babies come any earlier than 37 weeks!

I'm a happy bunny as I have a lady who is gonna make me a Hello Kitty cot set for £18!! Thats saving me over £40 :happydance: I found her on ebay and put a request in and she is making especially for me - and has offered to make lots of other items if needed too - my Hello Kitty nursery is coming along really well :happydance:
.. and thanks too Pichi I have a cot mobile too :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Lol xx

Hi ladies. Glad you girls that had scares are ok and the babies are fine and still cooking!!

Kayley my BH started at like 24 weeks this time round-don't remember having them at all with Ashton though. It's especially if I have been sitting forward for a while, if I stand up it is really tight.. getting more and more frequent now.. Starting to get little feet and elbows sticking out all the time and I have to like push them back in, soo cute!

Really need to get cracking on my hospital bag!

Hope you feel better soon Bartness, try vicks on your feet with socks in bed-works wonders :)

I don't know if they are BH or not!? I quite often get them when I am sitting down or standing up and I get them if I'm trying to sit on the floor with my DD. They are painful though and it is under my bump. I just feel that I'm a little too early to have them? :s xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->