~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi ladies. Glad you girls that had scares are ok and the babies are fine and still cooking!!

Kayley my BH started at like 24 weeks this time round-don't remember having them at all with Ashton though. It's especially if I have been sitting forward for a while, if I stand up it is really tight.. getting more and more frequent now.. Starting to get little feet and elbows sticking out all the time and I have to like push them back in, soo cute!

Really need to get cracking on my hospital bag!

Hope you feel better soon Bartness, try vicks on your feet with socks in bed-works wonders :)

I don't know if they are BH or not!? I quite often get them when I am sitting down or standing up and I get them if I'm trying to sit on the floor with my DD. They are painful though and it is under my bump. I just feel that I'm a little too early to have them? :s xx

Don't think it is too early to get them, I know some of my friends also got them way before 30 weeks :thumbup:

It's like a tightening feeling and sometimes mine hurt too but I love them as it shows me my body is getting ready for labour :happydance:

Hi ladies. Glad you girls that had scares are ok and the babies are fine and still cooking!!

Kayley my BH started at like 24 weeks this time round-don't remember having them at all with Ashton though. It's especially if I have been sitting forward for a while, if I stand up it is really tight.. getting more and more frequent now.. Starting to get little feet and elbows sticking out all the time and I have to like push them back in, soo cute!

Hope you feel better soon Bartness, try vicks on your feet with socks in bed-works wonders :)

I don't know if they are BH or not!? I quite often get them when I am sitting down or standing up and I get them if I'm trying to sit on the floor with my DD. They are painful though and it is under my bump. I just feel that I'm a little too early to have them? :s xx

Sounds like braxton hicks hun. Mine have felt like bad period pains and i get shooting pains sometimes that make me catch my breath.

Apparently you can get them from around 20 weeks onwards even earlier.....ive noticed them mainly since i hit about 30 weeks x :hugs:

Sounds like braxton hicks hun. Mine have felt like bad period pains and i get shooting pains sometimes that make me catch my breath.

Apparently you can get them from around 20 weeks onwards even earlier.....ive noticed them mainly since i hit about 30 weeks x :hugs:

ive had bh/ real contractions with all of my pregnancies from about 15 weeks on.. so its normal.. =)

Yes, completely normal. I've had them since about 15 weeks. They are getting more frequent though and I even had period like cramps twice today 2 hours apart.

Wow...yesterday was busy for the hospitals for us ladies! Im glad everyone and the bubs are fine

AFM, I went to the hospital as well. I had been sick for the past couple days and was unable to keep anything down, including water and I also had the runs too :( My dr was really worried about me and bubs getting enough fluids so I was sent to the L&D for monitoring and iv fluids. I am finally starting to feel better, but man did it suck at the time. The nurses also commented that she agrees with my dr saying i might be going in october....my belly is already dropping!!!! my mom noticed it too. scary that next month she could be here!

Hello ladies!

Hope all of you are well. Personally, I should be in bed. Its 12:08 AM here in good ol' Missouri, USA. But OH's family is visiting, getting completely inebriated, lol. So I am up to control the damage - as I have bitchy neighbors.

Speaking of, yesterday we spent most of the night in my hometown, which is around 9 miles away from where I live. We got home around 9 PM and my little sisters were with us. We stopped at McDonalds on the way home, got in here and sat down to eat.

Next thing we know, a knock on the door. It was the police! They tell us they got a disturbance call, saying we were playing loud music and what not. Obviously we had just gotten home - when the cops showed up our TV was the only thing on at a volume setting of like 15! I literally asked the police if they had the wrong apartment - but nope. It was a call for our number.

Officially, my neighbor is a bitch. This is obviously a complete fabrication and honestly, probably just an attempt to complain to the property manager to get us another warning in the mail. I am pissed to say the least.

The even funnier thing is that tonight I know we have made much more noise than last night, and guess what? No police showing up. So what the hell is her problem exactly? Good heavens, how I would like to just go knock on her door and ask wth her problem is.

:nope:

Well again my infection is back this will be the THIRD time and I am raging! I was up all night peeing, off antbiotics a few days now as they made my joints swell and my vagina was swollen and itchy as hell! was finished course anyway. Now the dam thing has come back my bladder appears to be over worked or something ! all I drink is dam water ffs! cranberry jiuce isnt worth a fuck on me! once again I can feel baby moving around bladder so I assume its swollen and here we go again with UTI! my pee burns again, it burns sitting here and I havnt even peed. I am about to take a dam nervous breakdown with it and for some reason think this is defo going to bring labour on early as theres only so many anti biotics which they can give you pregnant that dont work!

So does anyone else have a snoring problem?? Hahahaha, I hate it and feel so sorry for Warren but had it in my last pregnancy too!!!!

So does anyone else have a snoring problem?? Hahahaha, I hate it and feel so sorry for Warren but had it in my last pregnancy too!!!!

:haha: I have started snoring too...to the point I wake myself up, then blame my hubby and tell him to shush as he is keeping me awake :rofl: he finds it amusing!!

ive always snored a lil bit - hubby hasnt mentioned it getting worse - but then once hes out for the count thats him gone - and he snores soo loud - but after nearly 8 years togather im used to it

:haha: I have started snoring too...to the point I wake myself up, then blame my hubby and tell him to shush as he is keeping me awake :rofl: he finds it amusing!!

OMGosh, it is so embarrassing when you wake yourself up! :blush:
Its like ... eh. Haha. I snore sometimes, but normally only when I am having sinus problems. But I wouldn't be surprised to be a big snorer if I was - my whole family is terrible!! :wacko:

OMGosh, it is so embarrassing when you wake yourself up! :blush:
Its like ... eh. Haha. I snore sometimes, but normally only when I am having sinus problems. But I wouldn't be surprised to be a big snorer if I was - my whole family is terrible!! :wacko:

:haha: I had an operation on my sinuses and a septoplasty done in January, just a month before I fell pregnant, so can't imagine that is helping with the snoring a huge amount!!

Luckily hubby just laughs it off!! :blush: hopefully it'll go once the baby is born and the baby weight is off!!

morning ladies.

off to Ikea today to get some furniture for peanut :) need to get a chest of drawers and a wee bookshelf :D

me and OH need some new bedside lights because ours are kinda...crap :haha:

Got the plasterer coming round this morning to give us a quote for doing the nursery! :happydance: Hopefully it won't be too big a bill and we can finally get started on LO's room- I feel really bad that seeing all the lovely photos of everybody's nursery already finished and we've done nothing so far!

Aren't ex booyfriends (split 2 yrs ago) just fabulous:

yes I'm pissed not gonna bother u again, just want u to know I will always think the world of u, good luck with ur son, kinda wish it was us lol love u always soph ur one in a million x x x x

What the hell is all this about. I am pregnant, hormonal and emotional for fucks sake!!!

Yay i found you! :happydance: i was wondering where all the other sparklers had got to. I thought you'd all left me :cry: i looked all over third tri!
anyways i need some advice, is it normal to experience reduced movement as bubs gets bigger? she does still move but its a lot less vigorous..xx

Aren't ex booyfriends (split 2 yrs ago) just fabulous:

yes I'm pissed not gonna bother u again, just want u to know I will always think the world of u, good luck with ur son, kinda wish it was us lol love u always soph ur one in a million x x x x

What the hell is all this about. I am pregnant, hormonal and emotional for fucks sake!!!

Ooooooohhhh... So, does this man have a girlfriend Sophie? AND why did you guys split? Is a jerk or was it wrong timing back then? Sorry for all the questions but a friend of mine was engaged to someone. They broke it off. She met someone else, was with him for 3 years, they broke up and a week later she found out she was preggers. Man number 2 wanted nothing to do with her or his baby on the way. A few months later she got back in touch with man number one (ex fiance). They landed up getting back together once baby was born and got married last year! She is now expecting her second and their first :) :happydance:

About reduced movements, it is not quite kicking anymore hey, it's wriggling now as no more space in there!!!:hugs:

Ladies im scared =((

i had a very bad yeast infection and the doc told me to treat with monistat 7.. well im on the 6th day of the cream and this morning about ohhh 9am after i had been up a few hours.. i went to the loo and wiped fresh pink blood.. and it was quite a bit and sorta TMI stringy and bright red.. i called L&D as soon as it happened they said its prob from my cervix and if it gets worse to go in.. well im worried as hell and nausous and dizzy now because im so worried i have NEVER bled in a pregnancy.. its not happening much anymore just a few dots and nothing on a pad.. what do you advise.. i also have been having alot of bh and contractions.. but have been since 15 weeks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->