~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I'd just go and get it checked out, then it will put your mind at ease. Better being on the safe side. Let us know what they say xx

i feel like they will think im stupid or making it up because the bleeding has pretty much stopped =((

Don't be silly look at how many people go in with reduced movements and everything is always fine. It will be just like that, a bit of reassurance. You will feel so much better after. Obviously up to you but I would. The midwives are there to support you so won't think your silly for going in especially as you already have had a baby! xx

ok =) thanks ill take a nap and wait for my hubby and dd to wake up and than prob go in to be checked..

DF Im in agony with same problem here - have to put ice pack on every couple of hrs too calm the swelling - have tried everything and nothing is helping so Im going too Drs in the morning :( (which means time off work and woulda been 1st day back after my hols so worried about what they'll say)
Marine Wife - I had same yesterday, but a very small amount - I just put it down to my sore/swollen bits and just guessed they were bleeding. - Go in if your concerned and keep us updated :hugs:

AM I wanna know more too - is he single? do u still like him? :winkwink:

Lol xx

Let us know what happens if you do decide to go, i'm sure everything will be fine though xx

No, he is not single and they had a child 3 months ago!

Why did we split up, well it is very complicated! He couldn't commit to me, he didn't live in the same town as me, although I stayed with him a few times a week. His ex made his life hell all the time he was with me both financially and about seeing his kid. In the end we split and they got back together. To be honest I think he was still seeing her behind my back. I dunno it was all fairly messy (he left her for me basically, not proud but it happened and I fell in love)

2 years no contact at all and now all this. I just do not know what has brought it all on!

Anna are you Soph or is this his missis? I'm well confused lol. Have you text back? xx big :hugs:

No, he is not single and they had a child 3 months ago!

Why did we split up, well it is very complicated! He couldn't commit to me, he didn't live in the same town as me, although I stayed with him a few times a week. His ex made his life hell all the time he was with me both financially and about seeing his kid. In the end we split and they got back together. To be honest I think he was still seeing her behind my back. I dunno it was all fairly messy (he left her for me basically, not proud but it happened and I fell in love)

2 years no contact at all and now all this. I just do not know what has brought it all on!

anna - he's a bloody scum bag sending you messages when you're all hormonal - try and let it ride over honey :hugs:

xx

Ya after seeing he has a GF and a NEW baby, he sounds like an idiot so I would ignore him!!!

Sorry about the bleeding MarineWife-let us know how you get on!

Anna are you Soph or is this his missis? I'm well confused lol. Have you text back? xx big :hugs:

Anna is not my real name :)

He is just a total PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did reply, but it was a real sarky response. I should just totally ignore him, but it is really hard. I can't tell you how in love with him I was at the time. I'm not now, 2 years I'm over it. I would never get involved, not behind anyones back.

I just don't get where it has come from. More to the point, what does he want me to do with this information.

Dick.

OMG what a dick! If I found out my OH sent an ex a message like that, that would be it 'bye bye'
Sounds like he is a bit of a player and just trying to say the 'right' things to get back into your knickers... and if he has 2 kids already he should know not too mess with a pregnant ladies feelings!
Hopefully your sarky response is enough for him too leave u alone - if he does respond again, I'd just ignore him :hugs:

Lol xx

He wants to get in the knickers of a 7 1/2 month pregnant lady. Weirdo alert :rofl:

He wants to get in the knickers of a 7 1/2 month pregnant lady. Weirdo alert :rofl:

A lot of guys try to do it too because, well, you are already pregnant so they know they can't get you pregnant again. LOL We actually know of a guy that ONLY has sex with pregnant woman because of this! Sick I tell you! :shrug:

Well he didn't get me pregnant in the 8 months we NTNP :D Who knows why as I am suitably duffed up without any struggle and he has 3 kids (latest born this spring)

But that is fucking weird.

Anyways hopefully he will jog on now :ignore: :gun: :finger:

my friend did the same thing when he found out I was pregnant. Also I live in a part of town where a lot of hispanics live, well i was walking around the grocery store and one comes up to me and says, "you are very sexy, can I have your number?" I then asked him if he realized if i was pregnant before approaching me all he said is, "That's what makes you sexy" I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked away very quickly.....creeper.

blkhairbeauty It's definitely not a Hispanic Male thing. LOL This guy we know is white. How dare that Pervert ask you that! LOL I had a nasty white guy pass me while preggo and Jace was beside me. He goes "Mmm...Mmmmmmm...!!!!" I said really loudly "YOU ARE REALLY GROSS!!!""" :haha: He got embarrassed and walked away pretty fast! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->