~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

No sleep at all, infection back and peeing blood again and going to loo every 20 mins, I am calling the midwife to come and test urine and the doc as I obviously need some longer term anti biotic here. The roof in my bedroom is leaking so listening to dripping all night when I needed to pee every 20 mins wasnt helpful and the entire window is leaking! carpet and walls soaked there and my curtains so i am not impressed only it cost £3kfor a new window and i dont care if my landlord says next year he will do it the walls will be dam and carpet from rain if he dosnt do it.

Yay i found you! :happydance: i was wondering where all the other sparklers had got to. I thought you'd all left me :cry: i looked all over third tri!
anyways i need some advice, is it normal to experience reduced movement as bubs gets bigger? she does still move but its a lot less vigorous..xx

i have noticed this too- they have less moving room so it should be normal as long as you are feeling 10 movements in 2 hours- (i think- someone can correct me if i am wrong)

DF, you poor thing, you are not having an easy time of it are you. I do hope you get some proper medical attention and soon.

I don't seem to get any huge kicks from Herbert now either, but I do get loads of wriggles. I think a lot of that is due to the way he/she is lying(transverse) and that I have an anterior placenta. I have a MW appointment tomorrow so I will double check if that is usual for 32 weeks.

Soph you really do have a very odd ex. Well out of it if you ask me, good luck to his OH, she clearly needs it!

AFM: I have started to wash baby clothes!!! I thought as the weather is so unpredictable right now, I may as well make the most of the sunshine while we have some. I can't wait to see them all blowing on the line. Herbert has been really sticking his bum out this weekend, making it really difficult to turn my body or bend down. It is stuck right under my ribs! While I am not going to start panicking yet as I know there is still time for Bertie to move, I think I am going to start trying out some baby turning exercises as I do know the longer a baby stays transverse (and Herbert as been since about 20 weeks) the more likely they are to stay that way and I am not liking the sound of that!

I have my hospital bag packed, well half as I am unprepaired as I am convinced this will bring on early labour, baby knocking crap out of me and its painful, cramps all over back and bump and been on loo ever 10 mins peeing blood. If this midwife dosnt call to me I will throw a tantrum I am sure my bp is messed up and I need her to test my urine, last time she told me to go to hospital but that was the weekend last . They meant to call out in these situations where I cant get to them as they are miles from me and I have no car, a partner with broken leg and a toddler. This is not the right time to have this baby now. Also put nappies and all the stuff i need in my shopping to be delivered tomorrow I am panicking but last time with William I was ready at 30 weeks even though I had a long wait but nothing like this was happening.

finally got a hospital bag :happydance: now i can start to buy stuff to put into it!

10 movements 2hrs? i dont think i've ever felt that many, she's a lazy bubs.

Oh and on another note i might of eaten a pot of ben and jerrys that had melted and been refrozen :blush: i didn't realise you couldn't eat refrozen ice cream, it tasted exactly the same! But my mum was life WTF!!! when i told her, now i'm paranoid about food poisoning.

And Dragonfly i totally feel for you, my house leaks and is damp and moldy, OHs best shoes were moldy when he pulled them out of the cupboard the other day, they had to be chucked, £100 down the drain! Last night on my way to bed there were slugs slithering in through the crack round the doorframe :sick: i am soooo happy to be moving!..xx

off to docs now still pissing blood. This is so sore. And they say that it may not be able to be treated till after baby! wtf is that about? my urine looks like coka cola. and I dont even drink anything but water.

My bedroom roof is leaking the dam pigeon tower above upstairs where no one lives has windiws missing so I guess thats whats leaking through my ceiling! drip drip drip all night, the bedroom window has floods of water coming through it thats all over the carpet and walls and so has the livingroom window. And the front door is now leaking as it has shitty old windows on top, I dont care if the rest the tennents get jealous I bet they dont have severe leaks so i want mine done asap with new windows.

From day one I have said Freya is going to come 4 weeks early...call it instinct.

Well today I had a doctors appointment to get the increased prescription for the blood pressure pills and my GP had a good chat with me...she has told me it is a c-section, they won't attempt to turn a breech baby with an anterior placenta, a previous c-section scar and high blood pressure...she said the maximum they would let me go in this pregnancy is 38 weeks, but realistically they are most likely to deliver baby at 36 weeks, they will see it as an achievement to have got that far, and as her weight and growth is looking good they would rather play it safe.

So, I have to talk to my consultant next tuesday to finalise things

Wow, 5 weeks to go Dani :) I wish the consultants would come to a decision with me instead of keep telling me to "come back next week and see how it's going" I think I will get the OK on Friday though.

I was told the movements were feeling patterns of 10 movements per day. So you don't count every individual poke/kick/role etc.

To be honest I haven't counted, but I do make a mental note as he has gone back to normal after the reduced movements after my waters episode.

AFM, I emailed ex from hell to ask him why he was sending me all this stuff. He replied this morning saying it was because he had a fetish for pregnant woman and I am the only one he knows (which made me laugh!!) That was a joke obviously, but he just said he was sorry if he'd upset me and that he'd just enjoyed talking to me again. So he hasn;t actually answered my question.

And as for whoever wished his OH good luck, he might be a complete dick, but she is the biggest class A bitch I have ever known! That is saying something as I rarely have a bad word to say about anyone!!

DF I really really hope you manage to get your fanjita sorted out :flower:

I know!! 5 weeks seems too close for reality...whereas 9 more weeks seems so far away...I don't know whether to cry through fear...or laugh because the end is in sight!!

I am officially shitting myself :haha: I can't imagine holding a baby again, or being a mum to two little girls.

Hopefully they can give you some answers when you see them next, it is so frustrating the not knowing!!

WOW Dani-so it seems you are going to have our first Sparkler (if all goes according to plan) :)
Think I need to get my A into G and start packing hospital bags. Really wish i could get Ashton out of nappies before babba arrives but I just don't think he is ready yet so don't want to rush him-especially with such a big move so soon..

fingers crossed that if it is going too happen that it is the 1st sparkler, 'cos still wouldn't be till early October - which is still really good going :thumbup: We all seem to have pretty sticky sparklers :hugs:

DF I haven't been as bad as u, but as u know I've had fanjita issues too :( Finally saw Dr re it this morning, after 2 completely sleepless nights, and she thinks its thrush and has given me cream. She also took a swab to be tested just in case... but she reckons I should be ok within 5 days -- hopefully yours will clear up in that time too :hugs:

I really need to get on the hospital bag thing - gonna print off a list off one of the websites and tick it all off as I go :)

Lol xx

if you find a good hospital bag list could you post it please? i keep finding lists and forgetting where i found them :dohh:

https://captainhambone.typepad.com/.../10/the_great_big_h/comments/page/2/#comments

not sure exactly how helpful but funny :D some of the comments are helpful tho, haven't read all of them..xx

I wrote my list out. Now have no idea where it is :dohh:

I have Chunks bag done, just need to do mine. I think I have most stuff for it though.

back from docs she was trying to admit me to hospital to but I cant do, who will look after William and darren?? darren cant get anything for him with his leg and everyone is to busy so I got another different anti biotics and that better work or I am defo going to be admitted and watched :( I have stabbing pain in my side where kidneys are, naisea, still seeing pink urine and defo urine is bad. This seems to be on going and I am so scared it will start labour and so are they. I have hospital on wed anyway and dreading it in case I am to ill from thiis anti biotic to go, i dont care how sick i am or how much swelling i get i have to take them going into labour is not an option here.

Can you believe my mum started a row when I asked my dad to take me to the urgent app i got this morning with doc! she wanted to go shopping and they had to cut their shopping short, ranting away she was. I am pissing blood and in agony and its serious and she is ranting about how inconvenient it is. I havnt asked dad any favors in months apart from when all this started and he dosnt mind taking me. So then after I came out, was only in minutes with doc say not even an hour my dad was out of the house and she is calling and calling and calling! she dosnt hang up she just calls and call even though my dad is driving and cant answer and she knows this she dosnt give up she has like a compulsion if you dont answer she will not wait she will keep calling, dad said she was raging. She always does this when I am with him , under an hour she calls barking at him as to where he is and when he is coming back! I listened as i told dad to call her back I wanted to know what was so important, asked a million times where he was and we where outside mine in car and didnt sound happy.

wtf is her problem why cant she stand me being with my dad for like an hour! we used to go out on bikes together and she would call several times and my dad couldnt answer as its a motorbike but he would feel the phone vibrating the whole way where we where going! then ensued more barking about where we where and what we where at!

Jealously!

DF this sounds so bad.. I am so sorry.. Really hope the new anti biotics work. Is that your real mom acting so jealous? How very strange!! Most moms would love their kids spending time with their fathers! Hope the pain goes away hun.. Thinking of you!!!

:hugs: DF hope these antibiotics work for u.. and last thing u need is your Mum stressing you out :hugs:

I've seen a good list on the cow and gate and the mothercare websites - so will prob use both :thumbup:

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"