~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

My mum (and it makes me bitter to call her mum as she hasnt ever been that to me) is very jealous of my dad and me, she owns my dad, she commands him and if I try and get attention of him as she ignored me all through my child hood and told me to go away when ever I needed attention. So dad I went to he was more understanding and I wasnt embarrassed to tell him stuff he cared. She hates this. Always says I drive a wedge between her and dad and always getting dad on my side, I aint having a war on affection from dad but she makes it out thats thats what i am at some war??? because dad sticks up for me to when she is being unreasonable she blames me. She cant take the blame for anything she never has and never will. I have seen her throw her dinner around me just for walking in a room because she cant stand the sight of me, blame me on the abuse my ex gave me and just be nasty. I missed scans with william over her and she had me and my dad fal out not so long ago as she was deleting stuff off his phone without telling him and they where important messages. My dad cant even come here really, she sits in car with face on her if he puts his foot down and gets me meds. Its ok for my 32 year old brother who lives off them for free to ask for everything from clothes to free meals but me getting a lift to the docs or hospital is a NO NO to her. She just shouts they have better things to do. My sister is worse! cant have my dad any where near my son, she also runs dad, like a carbon copy of my mum she is only more violent. My dads and my relationship has suffered over this but seems to bounce back, he is stuck in the middle rushing about and meant to be retired where she spends all his money in shops and hols.

everyone feels sorry for my dad they really do. he pays for all of them down in that house who do nothing but give him grief and rush him about.

I do not intend to practise my mums way of parenting which is why she dosnt agree with anything I do, not even have a toy cupboard for my son or let him play with a toy in the living room. I do not know why she bothered to have children or at least any after my brother as she has him wrapped in cotton wool and he is nasty and has them wrapped around his finger of black mail where he lives off my dad. Thank god I was chucked out at 17 where I was just ignored a lot before that i may have turned out a lot differently.

finally got a hospital bag :happydance: now i can start to buy stuff to put into it!

A Hello Kitty hospital bag? :winkwink:

My hospital bag is one of my many lululemon gym bags. It's big and has waterproof compartments. I think I am going to get my list and start packing today too. I wrote mine on my phone but it is standard stuff like old pjs I don't care about and granny like underwear. Good times!

I was in bathroom and deicded to put on some canistan to make sure i keep the reaction away or help it from anti biotics, I always put it on with tissue, was beside tooth paste, darrens special euthymol tooth paste, I am so glad it was pink stuff or I would have been in so much pain had i have put that down there.

Spent the morning cleaning the house, its now spotless. Also doing laundry today, as I got TONS of handmedown clothes from my nephew Blake.

finally got a hospital bag :happydance: now i can start to buy stuff to put into it!

A Hello Kitty hospital bag? :winkwink:

My hospital bag is one of my many lululemon gym bags. It's big and has waterproof compartments. I think I am going to get my list and start packing today too. I wrote mine on my phone but it is standard stuff like old pjs I don't care about and granny like underwear. Good times!

you know what, surprisingly it's not hello kitty haha :o although i did look :blush:
i have nothing other than breast pads for my bag haha! so ill need to get a list and start buying once my wage comes in.

all i have for my bag is a new tooth paste (travel size) and tooth brush :haha: think i'll get cracking very soon to buy the rest of what i need!!

OOOOH GOT GOOD NEWS TODAY AT 31 WEEK SCAN..................BABY IS NO LONGER BREECH! IM SOOOOO PLEASED! SHES HEAD DOWN PREPARING TO COME OUT!

Arggh! What a crappy day! Got up this morning and went to watch tv while eating breakfast but sky box not working. Asked OH to reboot it before he went to catch his train as I'm rubbish at technical stuff! OH rang me at work to say reason sky not working is that some little sod has cut through the wires on the outside of the house! :growlmad:
So spent the day on the phone to sky and had to come home from work early to make a statement to the police-lots of other vandalism had been going on in our street.
Only good thing was the lovely sky man who persuaded his boss that we should be able to get a free repair as it was beyond our control :thumbup: Roll on Wednesday when the engineer comes out, OH is away all week so just me and the dog and no tv :cry:

aww hun that sucks! such pointless vandalism, but at least sky are sorting it for you.

Well I've not been on the forums much over the last week... I did a very very bad thing... I renewed my world of warcraft subsription :rofl:

I know, I'm a nerd! haha! I played for years and quit a few months ago... but my maternity leave is proving to be very boring... me and the dog all by ourselves 12 hours a day isn't much fun! And theres only so much cleaning I can do... anyway problem is once I start playing I can't stop... I have a serious problem with that game and have just now forced myself to close it down after 10 hours a day for the last week... someone help me!! haha!!

xx

LOL Loula!

Well I took the day off work today with exhaustion and my car has broken down grrr OH has taken it into work for his mechanics to look at. Looks like there is an engine problem!

I wrote a list of things that I still need to buy and am ACTUALLY pooping myself right now! It seems like I still have LOOOOAAADDDDSSSS to buy and I only got paid today! Wages are NOT going to stretch this month :(

aww hun that sucks! such pointless vandalism, but at least sky are sorting it for you.

Well I've not been on the forums much over the last week... I did a very very bad thing... I renewed my world of warcraft subsription :rofl:

I know, I'm a nerd! haha! I played for years and quit a few months ago... but my maternity leave is proving to be very boring... me and the dog all by ourselves 12 hours a day isn't much fun! And theres only so much cleaning I can do... anyway problem is once I start playing I can't stop... I have a serious problem with that game and have just now forced myself to close it down after 10 hours a day for the last week... someone help me!! haha!!

xx

Ack no not WoW!! I played for 5 years (lolgamergirllol) in a hardcore guild. Finally cancelled my subscription last June when I logged on maybe once every two weeks. I did buy Starcraft to play when I go on mat leave though! :haha:

Bought some stuff for my bag like nipple cream, breast pads and maternity pads. I found some old socks and pajamas to put in my bag too. Still need nightgown and few other things but I am halfway there!

What are these games? I don't do computer games really.

I might have to nab my sisters Wii for a few weeks and practice Mario Kart. She'll prob say no though :(

xx

Ack no not WoW!! I played for 5 years (lolgamergirllol) in a hardcore guild. Finally cancelled my subscription last June when I logged on maybe once every two weeks. I did buy Starcraft to play when I go on mat leave though! :haha:

Bought some stuff for my bag like nipple cream, breast pads and maternity pads. I found some old socks and pajamas to put in my bag too. Still need nightgown and few other things but I am halfway there!

yes wow :(

I couldnt stop myself and am on it as I type... I've never tried starcraft though! x

im a sim-a-holic - sims 3 is my addiction! hubbys is Warhammer -dawn of war!

i feel organised with my bags n stuff, but seem to want to nest at stupid times, had a quick cold shower last nite at 10:30 - then decided when i got out and was brushin me teeth that the entire bathroom needed cleaning, and the airing cuboard sorted, so while i had me head stuck in the airing cuboard i got out fresh bedding and changed all the sheets in the guest bedroom!!

I am on ceffalexin now. I woke up feeling dizzy and sick and could sleep on, I hate all these dam tablets! they do seem to work as I can feel them working just happen to make me ill at the same time.

Slept better in the livingrroim on matress than our own room which now stinks, so i think i will be asking for new carpet from landlord and ceiling! I am 30 weeks today!

Ooo I didn't know we had some gamer girls in here. Personally I'm not a fan of MMORPGs because they cost and take over your life haha!
I do however own near every type of console to date :blush: I'm an xbox fan myself but I've been so pre-occupied with house hunting, baby shopping and organising / planning I've not found the time.

I will get back into it though. Good way to relax or get rid of frustration on Call of Duty for example hehe

My H is a Call of Duty addict (PS3) I don't mind as it keeps him quiet and lets me get on with what I fancy doing :D

I have not got the patience for anything more time consuming than Sonic The hedgehog or Space Invaders :haha: and even then my concentration span is about 20 minutes max. I do like the odd game on Grand Theft but I am not very good at it as I try too carefully not to run anyone over :rofl:

I do have a Wii though, which I go through phases of using for yoga, fitness and so on, but I think its a bit faddy to be honest (well it is for a lazy bum like me!).

I have a midwife appointment today, will be interesting to see which way Herbert is now. I am going to ask about that Raspberry Leaf Tea and if I can start drinking it yet. I am also going to wash some more baby clothes today :happydance:

ive not even started washing peanuts clothes... going to wait till i get her chest of drawers built up then i can get all organised. i bought drawer organisers from Ikea haha

I NEED some of those draw organisers, lol. I can feel a trip to Ikea coming on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->