~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i think it was £6 for 6 different size boxes. you could get them in either white or black :)

there is this one https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10185593

but we got these :https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60192633 in white :)

Ugh...I have such a bad cold, and allergies on top of that. IM totally miserable, and Im working 8 hours of Overtime this week, so I can make my student loan payment while on Mat leave. I hope I can make it.

On a good note though, I had a good holidy weekend. Went to the lake with the family, and got to cruise around the lake on my dads new "yacht" he bought last week. It was fun, even though my neice was driving me bonkers!

My word there's been so much activity on here since last thursday, I had to catch up on about 15 pages, and now I can't remember what i've read.
(Trying to do it while I'm in work see.- Sshh! :winkwink:)

I was in hospital too on Friday, the MW at my normal antenatal check-up was unhappy with Blobbers activity level and so i was on a CTG for about 50 Minutes as the MW at the hospital was unhappy too, she said that the heartbeat should be more excitable, apparently there was too much activity for how calm the heart-beat was.
They were happy in the end and let me off with no further investigation, but rather than put my mind at ease i'm even more paranoid than i was before!!! :cry:

Also had to have an ECG because of Heart palpitaions, which came back slightly irregular, now i have to have a 24 monitor tomorrow.

On a happier note, my mum has wash most of blobbers clothes for me, I didn't realise we had so much, she's never gonna get to wear it all. Silly me and my spurr-of-moment shopping.:dohh:
AND my baby-gaga tracker has moved up a box!!!

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all doing well! i think time is just flying in!! We have purchased our first home about 4 weeks ago but still have no date for moving, but luckily its in the same village we r living now so we dont have far to move but i cant get decorating or any furniture built up, hopefully we'll be moved for the beginning of october!

You might be interested to watch a programme that was shown last night on BBC Northern ireland called Special Deliveries its based on a maternity ward in a Belfast hospital i didnt get to see it but intend watching it tonight on bbc iplayer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tqnr0

It seems to be on for 5 weeks.

xx

Hi everyone-you gamers make me laugh, I leave all the shooting etc to DH :) I went to doc today as I have developed this massive growth on my back (YUK) so I have antibiotic cream and if it doesn't go out I will get it cut out. Still have not done much towards my bag except buy a Cosmo today as it came with a free mini shampoo and conditioner..
Hubby been working at home all day cos of the tube strike so that's been nice although I feel so restless all the time and can't stop cleaning or tidying so I reckon I am pretty annoying to be around hahaha..

I have a midwife appointment today, will be interesting to see which way Herbert is now. I am going to ask about that Raspberry Leaf Tea and if I can start drinking it yet. I am also going to wash some more baby clothes today :happydance:

Will be interested to know howthis went - I've got next appt on Monday and want to ask about RLT. And am reeeaaally hoping my bubba has stopped being awkward and turned by then as well :)

Hey ladies! Hope this post finds all of you well. I read through - but so much going on not sure what to comment on at this point! Lol.

Er, less than 2 weeks left until I get my Associates degree! Gosh, I cannot wait to be done with school. Just hope and pray that I pass my classes and I am left with nothing to worry about ... *crosses fingers*

My son is getting 3 teeth through, but is doing really well with it. Finding myself rather worn out today, and have no energy. Just want to do nothing to be honest. But ah well - guess i'll get my butt in to gear!

See ya gals later! :)

Phoebe's been very quiet today - no movements - which is very odd for her.. the only reason I haven't rung MW unit is the fact that I have doppler and found her heartbeat very strong straight away... am I right to not worry??

Whats the benefits of Raspberry leaf tea?

:hugs: too Louise and Bartness - hope u both feel better asap

Lol xx

well girls had my scan yesterday and baby is no longer breech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im very excited :haha:

Im having quite a bit of pressure down below, like a sharp feeling......anyone else?

will be interested in what your midwives says about RLT. been thinking of trying it but want to know if its definitely recommended and safe!

raspberry leaf tea i tried last time, made heartburn instantly and came up rather harsly. Never worked wont bother this time with any of that stuff. I think baby comes when its ready. No cod liver oil its dangerous I read about it.

I have scan tomorrow.

i have been getting sharp pains down really low and i was worried that meant LO was breech- but sounds like that doesnt mean anything! :)

I haven't a clue what pains are normal or not normal down there to be honest. I just go with the flow about it. I usually feel the most uncomfortable down below after sex, and I tend to feel a lot of pressure down there after sex as well. And when I went to the midwife last baby was head down ... so I don't think that the baby being breech makes any difference. Of course, I am no doctor.

lolpants - I would still call the MW if you havent felt any movements at all - I think the very reason why you havent called is why "they" dont like us to have our own dopplers.

My bump has been quiet too today (but not no movement) and am just about to do cold fizzy and lie down.

Good luck
xx

Evening all,

Well my midwife appointment went well although Herbert is still the wrong way up, little humbug! I have a scan and consultants appointment in 4 weeks time, and he/she needs to have moved by then or else! I think I am going to have to start doing lots of ball bouncing!

I asked my midwife about Raspberry Leaf Tea and she says it is perfectly safe to use but because of the stimulating effect on the uterus, not to start taking it until 34 weeks.

She also said that using it WILL NOT induce labour, all it is for is to help tone the muscles of the uterus, so that when labour starts, the contractions are more effective.

She did say though that using it could cause stronger BH so if you suffer badly from them anyway (I don't), you may want to give it a miss. She also said to start with one cup/tablet a day and build up slowly.

I think I may try it.

Pichi, thanks for the links, I will have to measure to see if they fit my draws as the white one is just what I am after :flower:

RLT has something in it that is meant to tone the uterus, and shorten the pushing stage of labour. I've been told by NCT class leader not to take until 36 weeks - but lots of 'reputable' sites like babycentre say from 32 weeks, so I'm going to start with 1 cup at 32 weeks and you are then meant to build uo to 4 cups by full term. It's quite common / usual to feel tightenings or contractions after drinking, so I think it must do something. Haven't heard anything to say it's unsaf, unless you take it too early. At worst I suppose it'd be a waste of money. Got mine £1.29 for 20 bags from Holland and Barrett.

Evening all,

Well my midwife appointment went well although Herbert is still the wrong way up, little humbug! I have a scan and consultants appointment in 4 weeks time, and he/she needs to have moved by then or else! I think I am going to have to start doing lots of ball bouncing!

Have you seen the spinningbabies website? I did a few days hanging off the end of the sofa three times a day (very attractive) and I'm pretty sure my LO has turned head down. Although won't find out until Monday.

Also I've heard that moxibustion has a really high success rate. Sounds really weird but apparently works a treat. Have you heard of that?

Have you seen the spinningbabies website? I did a few days hanging off the end of the sofa three times a day (very attractive) and I'm pretty sure my LO has turned head down. Although won't find out until Monday.

Also I've heard that moxibustion has a really high success rate. Sounds really weird but apparently works a treat. Have you heard of that?

I have been reading Spinningbabies this afternoon, I need to start doing some of the recommended exercises. Have also heard moxibustion mentioned on here somewhere but have no clue what it is, will look it up now, thanks.

I hope you find your little one is the right way up on Monday!

Something is wrong with my pelvic bone .. seriously. It really shouldn't hurt this much. :nope:

My baby was breech till last week. I asked advice from a midwive that came to my work, she said to spend ten minutes 2-3 times a day doing something like scrubbing the kitchen floor, with your bum in the air. Can't remember if she said to start doing it at 32 or 34 weeks - sorry. I would definetly have been willing to do this, I think my baby turned during our week away camping a couple of weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->