~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

On another note, i have been suffering today with lots of tightenings in my tummy and pain in my bits. Not nice especially when trying to do a Tesco shop! I've felt like i need to go for a wee loads even if i have just been - oh the joys!

Hi girls!! Chunk was head down by last week, no that I k ew so he could have turned breech again. I'll ask when I see the consultant on Friday.

My CTG's have always come back non reassuring! Chunks heart rate does of accelerate enough, but they do keep saying it is ok for his gestation. I am never none the wiser either when I leave. I am still playing the waiting game wondering why I am still having this monitoring if I don't need it!! maybe I'll get some answers Friday.

I've have been feeling so so bloody uncomfortable. My belly always feels so full and heavy, sometimes like it's gonna bloody rip in two! I can barely bend down now, sit down and breathe. It's horrid. 9 weeks more of this :(

You might be interested to watch a programme that was shown last night on BBC Northern ireland called Special Deliveries its based on a maternity ward in a Belfast hospital i didnt get to see it but intend watching it tonight on bbc iplayer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tqnr0

It seems to be on for 5 weeks.

xx

Just watched this on iplayer and have sky+ the rest of the series. Thanks for telling us about it :flower:

Anna, I feel like I can't possibly get any bigger either,my tummy is harder than my birthing ball! I can't bend down, reversing the car is getting more tricky by the day and (TMI alert) I am struggling to wipe when I have been to the loo as my arms are not long enough to maneuver round my bump :haha: Oh please don't be late Herbert!

this baby is trying to bust out of me, i am gasping with all the movements here, belly moving about and making a right hooley in there.

I just checked my work emails. BAD IDEA LOL!!!!

I forgot to put a classes results in the database last July and can't do it as don't have my planner on me. Woops :D

The work of a bloody teacher (especially a pregnant one) id never done!!

I went into hospital due to the non movements. Got strapped too a machine so they could monitor her - and they were picking up movements that I couldn't feel - but then in the last 10 mins I started feeling them too :)
She's a troublemaker already!!

:thumbup: thanks for the tips of RLT - I'll defo be on that!! anything that helps!

Congrats on the 31 weeks AM!

Lol xx

I've been having CTG's twice weekly and it is amazing the movements you don't feel!! Had one today and he had hiccups for about 10 minutes was funny as could feel it and hear it and the monitor kept losing him :D

Glad all was fine with Phoebe x x

So glad to hear everything is okay Lol :hugs:

It's stupid o'clock (2.51am) and for some reason I am now wide awake whilst hubby sleeps peacefully...I normally wake him up for company :haha: but decided to be nice to him tonight!!

I used to be such a heavy sleeper...and now I keep waking in the early hours, I guess it's just my clock getting ready for those night feeds :wacko:

Morning girls.

31 weeks today :happydance: 9 more to go!

Urgh I keep getting really sore tummys all the time :( I had about 4 yesterday. Anyone else experiencing sore stomachs?

Glad all those little trouble making beanies are content in their mummies tums :flower:

Sorry about your sore tummy Pichi. Lol, glad she is ok and they found movements..

Well, my SPD pain was JUST starting to feel better and BAM, was scrubbing the bathroom floor last night and I slipt and landed like in the splits.. So now i can hardly move and am feeling really upset. I cried for like half an hour after from pure frustration. It honestly feels like I have broken/torn something like even sitting here typing this is killing me..

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely day-Ashton is going to nursery for the morning so I PROMISED myslef no cleaning/sorting and to just put my feet up and try get some rest while he is out

Pichi i keep on getting a really sore tummy too :( no idea what it is but sympathy hugs :hugs:
Ive hit the big 3-0 today! ten weeks to go...eep!..xx

Its not nice :(

Just realised we're a week apart in terms of due dates heh

Oh Kelly, you poor thing, I hope you soon feel better :hugs:

I think its about the time we all start getting aches and pains now :(
I have noticed that today, when I sneeze I have to hold my tummy as I get a really sharp shooting pain to the top right hand side.

Herbert has been going manic these last few days, so much so that he/she kept waking me up last night. I don't usually feel him when I am asleep. Hopefully he is gearing himself up to spin round!

I haven't had stomach pains either. Could it be those good old Braxton Hicks?? I noticed I was getting a dull ache sometimes, but then realised it was actually cos I needed the toilet :rofl:

My neice started reception today, I can't believe she is 4 already. 25 years ago that was me, and the same school too :)

My sister has her 12 week scan today I am so excited and anxious for her!! She is expecting identical twins!! But has had a late 2nd tri loss and an early mmc in the past year, so we are all nervous! I just so hope there are 2 healthy beans in there!!

Dani, I am really struggling to get to sleep now, but once I am asleep I am waking up late, between 9-10am. I do think it is our body's way of preparing us. I went weeks where I'd wake twice in the night and always at the same time too which always freaks me out :D

Thanks Coco
Know what you mean about the sneezing-just told a friend it feels like everything is going to fall out my fanjita sometimes!!

:hugs: too all my fellow sparklers - we all seem to have issues nowadays :(

GL to ur sister for today AM - keep us updated.. does she use this forum?

My breast pump arrived today :happydance: I went for this one = https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spectra-3-...f=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1283939462&sr=8-1 as it had really good reviews and a good price :thumbup:

Lol xx

i got given a TT electric breast pump. i've heard it's not the greatest but it will do :)

hey girls - just bk from aquanatal :) mw told me while i was there i'm borderline aneamic, so i've got to get iron tablets from her in the morning ....

:hugs: too all my fellow sparklers - we all seem to have issues nowadays :(

GL to ur sister for today AM - keep us updated.. does she use this forum?

My breast pump arrived today :happydance: I went for this one = https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spectra-3-...f=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1283939462&sr=8-1 as it had really good reviews and a good price :thumbup:

Lol xx

No, she uses another well known British mums forum :D

I did show her this site yesterday though for the multiples section and showed her some of the bump photo's. Freaked her right out :rofl:

Her scan is really late this afternoon, so am looking after my mental neice while she goes but will update asap :)

I bought an Avent manual pump last week as it was reduced to £15 and came with a load of breastpads. A friend gave me a Medala electric pump though which I have heard good things about. I wasn't sure about using a 'secondhand' one but every says it is fine as long as it is steralised etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->