***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

daddiesgift- I also have an appt tomorrow for my NT scan. So nervous!

So, I've been having lots of hip and groin pain and little pains in my stomach. My doctor isn't in so I had to call a different doctor, who said that I am just fine. Luckily, my husbands aunt is a sonographer and she is going to do an ultrasound on Saturday to give us the peace of mind that we need right now. I have not had any ultrasound or anything with this baby yet so I am ready to see little baby!:)

I was wondering if we November mommies had a nickname - glad to see we are the sparklers :)

Name: Nicia (neecha)
How old are you? 28
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov. 13 - 12 week scan
What # child is this for you? first!
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I know I am carrying a boy - found out a couple days ago at an emergency scan :)
Are you finding out the gender? yes
How many months were you TTC? not consistently but 11 months+

Okay I've picked out names - Trey for a boy and Katiya for a girl, were not finding out the sex xxx

I took a photo of my bump this morning for you girls!
12 weeks!.JPG
Off to my scan now by back on at about 10:30am (south australian time)

Wow congrats family :happydance: that is so wonderful!!

Just want to say that there should be 4 angels. Ginny (edd nov 6) lost her bean around 11 weeks. :cry:

Same for me , I grew up at a swimming club from ages 5 to 15years old. Our club had a big natural lake to call his own including a beach and diving towers :D

and Family Triplets that amazing, thats going to be one busy family soon, you are looking far more ahead than 12 weeks too .

Family-WOW triplets! Congrats! How did that happen?? Seems a lot of ladies on here are having multiples!

Babyfeva- good luck at your scan! Im not too nervous at all just excited! My husband thinks we will find out sex today I keep telling him not to get his hopes up! At 13 weeks they said my son was probably a boy but not to go crazy buying boy stuff. Maybe they will say same today! (boy or girl)

We picked out our names fairly early. Since we can never really agree we picked out names we both liked,then seperated by gender, cut them out and put them in a hat and let my son draw them out! So he got to "pick" them :)

For a boy we will have Lucas Aidan and for a girl we will have (spelling of both girl names will probably change) Madalyn Annelise

Lovealittle1 - :hugs:

Wow! Congratulations Family! :D xx

Here's my bump pic from a few minutes ago :thumbup: The 2nd picture is zoomed in. I can say Im bigger this time around then last time thats for sure! For some reason I have to upload the pics from paint since it always says file too large when I just try to do the regular photo?:wacko:

Three hours till my appointment! Im getting pretty excited, though a waive of sleepiness has hit me. Maybe I can get the little man to snooze with me before hand, make time go by faster! Baby pics later!

Attachments

• bump12w5d.jpg
    bump12w5d.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
I can't believe this will be my last week as a first tri'er!! I seem to have alot of anxiety about going to my next appt on the 31st and finding out something is wrong:( I hope everything is ok though. i saw baby about 12 days about bouncing around on the scan, so i think all is fine. anyone else feel this kind of anxiety?:blush:

I am totally looking forward to getting a real bump and feeling movement soon. This is my third and I am fairly sure I have felt a few little flutters when i had a full blader the last week:):happydance::happydance:

how is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->