***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I can't believe this will be my last week as a first tri'er!! I seem to have alot of anxiety about going to my next appt on the 31st and finding out something is wrong:( I hope everything is ok though. i saw baby about 12 days about bouncing around on the scan, so i think all is fine. anyone else feel this kind of anxiety?:blush:

I am totally looking forward to getting a real bump and feeling movement soon. This is my third and I am fairly sure I have felt a few little flutters when i had a full blader the last week:):happydance::happydance:

how is everyone else?

I'm super anxious and am way more paranoid this time around than I was with my girls. I'm sure it is because I had a miscarriage in between them and this pregnancy. Good luck honey, I hope everything will be just fine. I also have my next appt on the 31st. I haven't heard heartbeat or had an ultrasound yet so I'm really paranoid. I've been having some pain and tomorrow morning we are going to see my husbands aunt to do an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay. So, I will hopefully feel better after seeing the little one! :)

I ended up having to go to the midwife today for a yeast infection and they werent going to listen to babys heart, but i told them i was a little worried, so they did for my peace of mind. healthy heart rate of 148:) feeling really good right now:) It was my first time hearing my little beans heart, and it was beautiful!!!:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

Hey!! Just found this thread now :) I'm Laura and I'm 28. We already have a daughter, and she's going to be a big sister in November :) Baby is due on the 23rd!! We're so excited!!

Attachments

• DSC_0374 (800x533).jpg
    DSC_0374 (800x533).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey!! Just found this thread now :) I'm Laura and I'm 28. We already have a daughter, and she's going to be a big sister in November :) Baby is due on the 23rd!! We're so excited!!

Welcome! I also have a daughter (14 months) that is going to be a big sister on Nov.23rd! Well, that's my due date anyways...

Name(just first)? Kerri
How old are you? 19
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 18th.. LMP
What # child is this for you? My first!
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I'm thinking a boy..
Are you finding out the gender? Yes! I find out June 2nd!
How many months were you TTC? Wasn't trying! Was actually on birth control. Don't know how it happened, but it did... OH and I are overjoyed. :)

Hope all of you are doing well! I'm just trying to wait patiently for my gender scan on June 2nd.. hoping to feel some flutters soon too! I'm a little too impatient I guess. :(

i have had the same headache for 13 hours and its getting old. pain behind my right eye and back of my right head. its terrible!

I get those head aches all the time :( I just take tylenol and it usually makes me feel better.

My appointment yesterday went okay. Baby was negative for the downs test and growing at a good rate, having no other problems. Baby was sleeping whole time and doctor could not get it in a good position. She tried seeing vaginally and on my stomach and we did not get to see much :nope: We did see it sucking its thumb and kicking its legs. Wanted to try and get a nub shot or anything but we were unable to get any scan pictures. And she was unable to get a good look at what the sex may be. Next appointment is June 8th and we should be able to see then if baby is in right position!

i get them a lot too.. usually a nap, ice over my eye and meds help within 5 or so hours but this one is major. it seemed to have gotten worse after laying down..

Hey! My name's Annie (Joanne) and i'm due on Nov 21 :thumb up: I've got 2 little kids already, Tempest and Josh aged 5 and 3.

We had our gender scan today and we are on team......................blue!!!!

Our gorgeous boy

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNTE5LTAwODQyLmpwZw-2.jpg

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNTE5LTAwODM4LmpwZw-1.jpg

Congratulations!!! Can't believe we all getting to the that point, time has flown!! X

Congrats on the boy!

Cant wait for our turn to find out, hopefully June 8th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->