***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Im doing okay. Hot flash central! Most the time this pregnancy I feel freezing but today I have been getting sweats here and there. Also feeling dizzy :( not a good sign at 13 weeks! Went and bought luggage for our upcoming move and made me excited to redo my sons room and new babies room at our new house! Cant wait to find out sex and buy stuff!!

My husband has been all over me today, he even said "your glowing" ummm am I really glowing or is it the grease that is making me shiny :haha: I have horrible acne this week and washing my hair everyday still leaves it looking very greasy.

Hi ladies,

Well last night I started reading back on all the action I missed this week, and sorry, but I fell asleep - it was almost 10pm! :blush:

I am so jealous of all the gorgeous bumps - my belly just looks fatter than usual! (feeling really fat today!!)
Congrats to all those who have found out which team they're on! I have to wait another 5 weeks to find out! boohoo Yup my next scan is apparently only at about 21 weeks!

We are just back from the Kent baby and toddler show - as far as bumps go there - wasnt much really. Suppose I will have to wait for the big london show in Oct. Just dont know if I will be up to walking around such a big show that late in my pregnancy.
Does anyone know of other baby/bump shows in the South East?

Feeling emotional but good. Going in for a 2d private scan tomorrow and then DH and I are off to (hopefully) buy a van (Oy! Big step). In other news my bump popped and I feel huge. I posted it in my journal, but will do a proper bump picture tomorrow. Fun fun

after intercourse today I have been having some bright pink blood spotting with a little bit of cramping. Should I be concerned or.. never really had this problem before since my husband was deployed last pregnancy. Its not really a lot but there when I wipe and on pantie liner :(

Daddiesgift - its nothing to worry about. You, or should I say he, has must likely just been up against your cervix a little too hard. It often happens to me. I just have to remind him to go gently these days.
My MW said that if the pinkie spotting doesnt stop within about 24 hours then to call her.

Family - Congrats on the triplets!! WOW - so triplets make it 7!?? you are really going to have your hands full!!
Are yours natural triplets? I hope you dont mind me asking.

Thanks! I was really freaking out for a second! We did not really have rough sex but a little more intense then usual :blush: Ill for sure call doctor if its not gone by tomorrow. After sex I always have what feels like contractions for a little bit just never bled before.

:hugs: Yup the contractions are just the muscles returning to normal. Orgasms are little contractions so after an orgasm the muscles in that area need to return to normal. :hugs:

I might end up posting twice as my last one isn't currently showing...

Wow a blue and a pink! Yey! I've got to wait until the 2nd July to find out as that's my 20 week scan. Very exciting. X

Hi all!

We bd'd last night and I had slight cramping too but it went away. Bding was a little uncomfortable. I'm just happy we're doing it b/c DH has kind of been cautious about "hurting the baby" even though I explain that it doesn't. As far as glow- I don't have one :(. I was actually doing my makeup and staring into the mirror thinking wow, "you look horrible". All of a sudden i look like a teenager with zits all over my forehead and my face looks pale! Also, i've noticed that my nails are peeling. Ugh- this baby is taking away my nutrients and youth. Oh well- all worth it... right? :)

Congrats on a boy, Boofle and a girl, Ashley!

4 more days until my gender scan! Super excited...

Thanks ladies. I still am trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am going to have 3 girls all ages 4 and under. It is going to get crazy in the teenage years...aahhhh!! hahaha ;)

@Cavelleygirl you were told they think boy at your NT scan right? me too so i am anxious to hear what they say to you in 4 days.. i am convinced its a boy for myself but dont want to buy things yet.. i find out next week.

anyone have pain when they laugh? mines pretty bad but only on the right side.

@Cavelleygirl you were told they think boy at your NT scan right? me too so i am anxious to hear what they say to you in 4 days.. i am convinced its a boy for myself but dont want to buy things yet.. i find out next week.

anyone have pain when they laugh? mines pretty bad but only on the right side.

Yes I'm 90 percent sure it's a by, but still excited to know for sure and see baby again!!!

Hi all!

We bd'd last night and I had slight cramping too but it went away. Bding was a little uncomfortable. I'm just happy we're doing it b/c DH has kind of been cautious about "hurting the baby" even though I explain that it doesn't. As far as glow- I don't have one :(. I was actually doing my makeup and staring into the mirror thinking wow, "you look horrible". All of a sudden i look like a teenager with zits all over my forehead and my face looks pale! Also, i've noticed that my nails are peeling. Ugh- this baby is taking away my nutrients and youth. Oh well- all worth it... right? :)

At least it does not last forever! My acne is HORRIBLE. When I would normally get a zit it would just be small and red, go away in a day or two now its full blown all over my face HUGE nasty lasting weeks zits!! Make up does not even help. :nope:

My breasts are super SORE, not really my nipples they are just dry and cracked, but my breasts in general are just sore. Weighed in this morning and almost lost a pound since last monday. So pretty much im my starting weight lol been bouncing back and forth between this one pound. So I guess Im not showing yet and it really is bloat. But after I had my son and worked out a lot my stomach was flatter and tighter but when I ate big meals or it was that time of the month I went back to looking 5 months pregnant, Guess I did not give my body time to actually bounce back so now I look pregnant just from my former stretched outness! I was telling my husband I hope that this time the new baby just uses my old stretch marks instead of making new ones :haha: Last time I only got about 3 on each hip and thats it but boy are they big and deep!

Curious to see what peeps are having, we are remaining team yellow, or at least will try to at the 20 wk scan!! I'm convinced we're having a girl though from my 12 week scan!

4 teenage girls...wowser!!

Had my 16 wk appt today, all good, heard babies HB, took a while as baby is a wriggler, think I may have even felt some movement yesterday :) whatever it was was different to anything I've felt before!

Whew! Just returning to the boards after a few days off (was in NY for a few days) and there has been so much going on! Congratulations to Boofle & Ashley on the baby boy & baby girl!! That's so great :)

Also, the bumps are looking great :) I have what I like to call "random bump" these days - sometimes it's out in all it's glory, and other days you can't even tell!

Good luck to all of those that have scans coming up! Can't wait to hear what everyone else is having... After hearing about all of the early gender scans, I have been looking into getting one at 16 weeks (so, just 3 weeks to go!), but I have found that a lot of places around us only do gender scans at 18 weeks... still searching though :) Surely someone will take us at 16 weeks!

Aww yay to movements Charlie - I have an anterior placenta so not expecting to feel anything for a wee while yet x

i had an anterior placenta with my aby irl and i started feeling movements at 16 weeks so u never kno.. the first thing i felt was hiccps!!

I'm dying to feel something, but nothing as of yet!

This morning and yesterday when I've woke up I've felt really heavy right at the bottom of my tummy, like really strong pressure, which seems to come on and off a few times within the space of about 10 minutes. But I haven't felt any nudges or anything. Does anyone know what I mean? Its hard to explain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->